Have you ever been in a fight?

Have you ever been in a fight?

How did it go?

Attached: headstomp.webm (540x960, 1.96M)

was okay at first. The person I was fighting was alone at the start. Win some lose some. Eventually he couldn't win so he got his friends. Next thing you know I am like getting jumped daily.

H-he ate the floor o_o

Not since I was in high school
Which is good, because after high school ends is when you start getting criminal convictions for getting into fights
Basically this dude started making fun of my gf and I just slammed him into a locker and gave him a light punch to the face and that was that, he got the message.

carry a knife user

>attempted murder on tape
lel

Good luck distinguishing one random black criminal from the horde of random black criminals
Why do you think they get away with so much crime? They all look alike, that's why.

I beat up my crush's boyfriend in the hallway today.

Was walking around Seattle a few years ago and this guy told me "Hand over your shit." I stuttered when I responded with something about giving him a belly full of his own teeth and he figured I was too much of a scared bitch to do anything about it and started grabbing my duffel bag. I grabbed his collar and his wrist and slammed my forehead into his nose full force. He dropped like a rock. No idea what happened to him. I kept walking.

I guess those 4 years of lifting finally payed off
lmao

He was caught. His name is unironically Sincere Wheat. They were fighting because one of them was talking during The Incredibles 2.

Not really, i'm tall and fat and he's this short skinny greek dude.

>Sincere Wheat
This is what happens when you name your children while on crack

>When you name your kids after what you used to pick.

Why'd you do it zoomie

He was giving me shit over the t-shirt I was wearing.

>be me
>be like 6 or 7
>don't even remember why this dude wanted to fight me
>he punches me in the stomach
>I'm leaning over from the pain
>tell friend watching to get my mom
>he says no
>dude pulls his hand back for another punch
>starts to throw the punch
>move out of the way
>grab his arm
>bite down as hard as i possibly could
>dude screams and yanks his hand away
>never fucked with me again after that

that was the only time i'd ever been in a fight

Attached: hella skella.jpg (225x214, 9K)

been in five
2-2 1nc
>lost first one
7th grade i got beat up by a black guy twice my size
>lost second one
9th grade i got punched twice by a jew and put in a headlock then gym teacher broke it up
>no contest third one
10th grade some manlet wanted to fight me for no reason so i didnt fight back

eventually i got tired of getting my ass kicked so i joined the wrestling team, started lifting. also grew 6 inches

>win fourth one
black football player swung (slot receiver so not that big), i parried, hit him with a mean right that stunned him. he tried to take me down and i stuffed it and locked up a choke. people started yelling at me to let him go and box so i did. he was kind of out of it from the choke and i hit him with a big right that split his eye open. his head banged against the locker and then he said stop so i did
>win fifth one
when i was a junior in college this beaner was shit talking me and grabbed my wrist. broke his grip and dropped him with a clean right.

havent been in a fight since. probably wont be in another one. still nothing like hitting someone and watching them fall

>tell friend watching to get my mom
>he says no

kek

Attached: 1526066891584.jpg (900x900, 297K)

No and I don't have to lol

I also think your fortnite t-shirt is gay. What are you gonna do about it zoomer faggot.

>having a gf
Holy shit fuck OFF go away

If it makes you feel better that was the last gf I ever had and it was 10 years ago

>the perfect head stomp doesn't ex-

>been in more than 10 fights
>usually end up with my fat ass on top of them wailing them in the face
only one of my fights has almost ended badly for me

no it does not really make me feel any better. I resent all people who have/had gfs. I have tried my whole life to get a gf and my years of youth and oppurtunity to expirence that is slowly fading away. So no, I am sorry to say it does not make me feel better

haha fag.

how does it feel knowing you'll have to pay hundreds of dollars to even put your hand on a girls tight ass?

Attached: 1463385822932.jpg (1200x1600, 165K)

Growing up in a shitty town in the midwest i've been in too many. Usually in middle/highschool some faggots would taunt other students until they snapped and they got in a fight.

I would average about 2/3 a year. from middle to highshcool. A few memorable ones are when i elbowed a manlet who tried to physically bully me despite me being fitter and twice his size, and i ended up knocking him out. Or when a similar manlet threw spitballs, crumpled papers, and constant insults at me for about an entire quarter. One day i had enough and i hit him so hard he had to have reconstructive sinus surgery. He was about 5ft 5 and 130 lbs and i was 6ft 1 200. he tried to sue my family for the hospital bill, but luckily since i was 15 they really couldn't do shit, and the police didn't press charges.

god i hate manlets, They are so neurotic and insecure. They make everyone else miserable to compensate for their shitty genes.

Also when i was 19 some older friends dragged me to some shitty bar, and this roastie hit on me. I was drunk so i responded and her boyfriend started a fight with me. I cracked him once aside the head and he fell down and i disengaged.

i went to jail for 24 hours for that. i had a case for self defense but i ended up just taking a plea deal.

I'm hardly a professional fighter but I have good size, wrestled, and even did a little mma, so i can take care of myself. Unfortunately i had to sop hard training due to overuse injuries so i've lost a little size, but i'm still capable.

I need to get out of this fucking town

cappity cap cap. cap cap

>P.E faggot bully's me for three days
>Tell him to stop
>He pushes me
>"What are you going to do bitch boy!"
>Next day
>"HEY WHAT'S UP BITCH BO-!"
>I punch him really hard in the gut
>Next day fag gives me respect

I don't why some people in Cali have fucking attitude's that get them jumped by actual people who know how to fight

>know how to fight
aaaaaand you've never been in a fight

Not really fights but I've beaten up a few drunks.

>don't drink
>sisters and cousins take me clubbing with them
>have an aura that makes people mad even though I don't even talk to them
>some drunk asshole always tried to start shit without fail
>beat up a drunk mexican manlet in the club parking lot trying to get in my sister's car one time
>beat up a drunk white guy in the bathroom for implying I was a fag and laughing at me another time
>beat up 2 drunk nigga gangsters at the same time for trying to start shit outside after bumping into me inside the club
>beat another drunk/ high white guy who grabbed me by the shirt saying "I FUCKING TOLD YOU DUDE I FUCKING TOLD YOU I GOT YOU" for no reason

be careful fighting drunks user some carry guns and obv dont think rationally

I've never been in or even witnessed a fight, but I always carry a knife just in casd. One of my friends was an absolute madlad and carried his to school every day.

Im pretty tall so that gave an advantage over the manlet

Only fight I've ever been in:
Was living in SE Asia. Some guy starts beating on his girl. It's pretty common over there so I don't like it but just let it go.
Then he started tearing her clothes off and it pissed me off. I charged him, punched him and he fell backwards.
I'm not a tough guy and was worried that he was going to get up and kick the shit out of me, so I just decided to beat him until he stopped moving or someone pulled me off of him.
Fucked him up good but broke my hand while punching him.
Best experience of my life and never want to repeat it again.

>that
>tight

Not an ounce of legal trouble for that?

No. It happened fast and I got my girl to drive us out of there as quick as possible.

nah. thai police dont have jurisdiction in his imagination

Sorta
I beat up my bully in middle school. He kicked me once in the thigh if that counts as a fight

Attached: f2ab7489317b186f2b133f8d343abb0c.jpg (300x300, 85K)

>They were fighting because one of them was talking during The Incredibles 2.

kek, niggers never cease to amaze

This is a joke right? Sincere cotton and incredibles 2. A fucking disney movie.

>Sincere Wheat admits he stomped on a 17-year-old beating victim's head after the teenager was knocked out and flat on his stomach on the mall floor, but he said he acted in self-defense. Wheat, 18, is charged with aggravated assault as is his friend, Jonathan Ivy, also 18.

Holy shit user tells the truth!

me and brothers have an occasional busted lip or bloody nose, but once i lost my mind over something my brother said about this girl i liked who lived down the street and i layed his ass out. but that was in like 8th grade.

I thought he was going to do the worm when I opened the webm.

>5"8
>Been in 7 fights
>Always swing first
>6 wins
>1 both walk away but I knocked couple teeth out / heavy bleeding from his mouth

>8th grade
>some kid shoves me in the hallway
>i shove him back
>next thing i know one of the teachers is dragging me to the principal's office
>wonder why they're overreacting when all i did was shove him
>friends told me the next day that i went apeshit on this kid and beat his face in while screaming as loud as i could
>kid avoided me for the rest of the year

I have been in many fights and most of them went well for me. That was as a kid, I think I am too skinny now to win many fights.

Attached: 1568373915720.gif (386x377, 560K)

>le blackout
Jesus Christ you guys are so bad at larp.

Been in about 9 fights since age 12 and won them all. Best way to win is to not talk shit and immediately take the charge. Never threw punches just grabbed them and put them in neck holds and such. No one could prove that I hurt them and they could live with the feeling that they got fucked by a 5'8 manlet

Fought a guy who look like a retired mom Tyson. Got knocked out in under 10 seconds. Shoulder still hurts half year later from how I hit the ground.

Use to get into a lot of fights as a kid. Around 7 or 8. Never lost any except when i beat the shit out of someone by smashing his head into a fence while he was leaning on it crying or something. He runs home crying and next thing i know his entire family are out beating and kicking me. They were christians too. Kek i even remember two niglets trying to fight me but as soon as they realized i wasnt scared and they couldnt bring me down. They ran home. Then one time i was talking to my crush on the bus home this big kid wouldnt stop pissing me off. Kept saying something so i turned around punched him square in the face as soon as the bus stopped to get off. Fucker went backwards into the crowd of kids that were getting off and i think i hit his teeth cause i have a scar on my knuckle. Didnt get into any fights past elementary school. Just turned into a quiet mouse faggot and i hate myself for it.

I beat the shit out of the retarded kid 3 times. Then I got the everliving shit beaten out of me when I defended the retarded kid from Chad. He left him alone until the end of HS after that though. I sometimes wonder if I atoned or if I need 2 more beatings.

Attached: 1554874245368.jpg (1200x1800, 278K)

It went great. I kicked the fuck behind the knee and started stomping on him after he toppled over. Ricky Bennet became very meek and passive around me after that.

I'm an anoxeric lanky faggot. One time on Las Vegas Blvd outside planet Hollywood at 3am this drunk druggie mistook for his cocaine dealer and slammed me into the fence out of fucking nowhere. My friend immediately got him in a chokehold and brought him to the floor. I got like 10 (very weak anorexic) swings on his face before someone broke it up. If I was alone he would have fucking destroyed me I was lucky as fuck I owe my friend my life.