Hello Jow Forums users !!

hi guys! i see my boyfriend on Jow Forums a lot and so i decided i would maybe give it a try ? im looking around a bit on different sections of the website and i found this place and im kind of confused about what its about/centered on. i think i understand that u guys act like robots ? :o do u guys call girls fembots ? im confused abt that im sry! my bf calls me a fembot sometimes so i made that connection here lolol. i know some people are impaired of reading and i dont know if Jow Forums has TTS (text to speech!) so i have a voice clip in case anyone needs it :D!
vocaroo.com/i/s1t3TbTM6TWZ
thank you in advance for replying !

Attached: huh..png (420x424, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s00fM8u3EcUg
vocaroo.com/i/s08bVnccZRdt
vocaroo.com/i/s14xJQa2aEQT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obvious larp but I'll bite.
The first thing you absolutely need to do is get the fuck off this board. Go post your tits on /b/ or cuck your boy on /soc/, but femoids and people in relationships are not welcome here. Out.

larp? o.o
but i dont think hed be happy about the 'tit' thing lol,, but thank u for the honest answer. :')

get out and tell your boyfriend you love him and give him a huge long deep kiss and hug him lots please he needs it he is very suicidal if he browses this board this board is where everyone who wants to kill themselves or are on the brink of it stay

nice voice actor, how much did you pay her? nevermind, i don't really care to know, here's a bump so all that good money don't go to waste

thanks...? lolol
vocaroo.com/i/s00fM8u3EcUg

imagine trying make your voice sound feminine on a containment board
lmao'ing @ ur life op

oh you got me good, lel. to answer your question, yes we call girls fembutts here, although some of them like to identify as femcels which is the female version of incel, also there are many transgender people lurking around who identify as fembots but we usually call them "hons"

I am going to steal your boyfriend.

Attached: image0-1.gif (360x360, 1.07M)

Bros this might be a real girl OMG ^_^

Get the FUCK out and never come back. You see the people here? You think they are winners? No. People start using Jow Forums in their teens, sometimes spend thousands of hours on it, and will still be using it when they are 30 years old.

It is impossible to leave Jow Forums so get the FUCK out

Serrate your neck faggot.

God I hate you fucking larpers. bait and sage

Attached: her.jpg (294x442, 20K)

go away roastie

vocaroo.com/i/s08bVnccZRdt

Imagine being a tranny faggot larping as a female on Jow Forums. But noe imagine that its a shitposter being a tranny ironically for the lulz. Sage

That tranny voice is so fucking obvious and you will never pass 1/10 you get a point because desperate loners can't distinguish a man from a woman by voice here.

Attached: 1567236314185.png (693x598, 202K)

Honestly can't tell if you're a dude or not but it doesn't matter, still came.

Attached: tenor.gif (640x360, 914K)

ok...? lol
vocaroo.com/i/s14xJQa2aEQT

fake or not, the coyness of her voice makes me diamonds so let's keep her posting

this specific board is about original content, no exact reposts. unfortunately, over the years it's been partially compromised by normies, but robots still remain in quality threads every now and then.

If I were you, I'd stray away from this board though because 60% of the time it's a cesspool of crap. It's sorta like a dumpster diving experience that not many people have the patience for.

Also stay away from /b/, DON'T EVEN THINK FOR A SECOND ABOUT GOING THERE.

Go to other boards for a better experience. I'd reccomend the "Interests" and "Other" boards.

or you can try [s4s] if you're into meta-irony posting and le shitty memes.

At the end of the day, I'm glad you decided to look into his interests even if they have connotations like Jow Forums does, but don't stay here for too long.

Attached: 1564292877207.jpg (256x256, 24K)

be my online girlfriend please

ok!! thank you so much, i highly appreciate it :) ill steer clear of this one and the b one like some people have suggested ^-^ thank u again !!

the s4s faggot stole our girl, great job again r9k

why did you have to come here OP can i just die alone in my own echo chamber

Attached: 6bdc6e20c6c892b410a1a39be8ae2677.jpg (587x410, 39K)