Anger thread

Just be angry with me here

Attached: 1501182795732.png (402x344, 54K)

what are we angry about op?

Basically, I was too autistic to have a gf, so the relationship just kind of slid away. Now, after just a couple months, she's public with another guy. I feel extreme disgust
Don't call me a normie. The whole thing was a fluke anyway

I see you have awoken to the true nature of the female

I should add that it was my first gf, and I just let it go with no certain terms. Literally just stopped talking to her after I became unemployed
Sorry I know, blogposts are shit, but I want to hear some anger from other anons because this is really grinding me

fuck
the bleeding stopped. it wasn't cancer. I'm going to live. FUCK I WAS HAPPY FOR A FEW HOURS TODAY BECAUSE I THOUGHT I HAD A FREE TICKET OUT OF THIS MISERABLE FUCKING HELL i thought i was FREE fuck this FAGGOT GOD WATCHING ME SUFFER

raise some hell

I'm upset I missed the signs, and now I'm just another poor schmuck in her row. Looking at my peers in this class I feel indescribable rage. Fuck this it's so patronising God how could I have done that

Doesn't help that you anons are my only friends, truly
pic is guy before me

Attached: 20190913_221626.jpg (960x960, 463K)

pic is guy after me

Attached: 20190913_221708.jpg (960x958, 460K)

Incredible fuckup
I don't want to be a part of this motley crew

bumpo bump
fuck

Please, bros, hold me

GOD FUCK
this is hell

Attached: 1568340187537.jpg (1067x653, 123K)

Again, I have more anger than can be expressed by any amount of physical means within my lifetime

So that's where my quads went

I have holes in my walls

My anger made me get quads

I have holes in my ceiling

What are you fapping to over there

I wish I could use my anger as energy to change my life
also nice numbers

I swing my sword and throw it around

My anger is just destroying my psyche because I bottle it up and only release it yearly

i want to kill myself i am so angry at everything at my life my arms are cut to shit and i just am waitin to bleed out fuck this world fuck it all

I wish I could call to it to help my lifting gains
It may start to take a toll on me though, since I have nobody to share it with or friends to talk to

dubs and I'll put a hole in my wall