Fucking how? This is harder than winning 10 lotteries in a row

Fucking how? This is harder than winning 10 lotteries in a row.

Attached: 49913344_603765283385566_5859414715674585614_n.jpg (1080x1350, 156K)

they just clck broh, don't worry you will find someone who will eventually click with you.

He literally looks like a oblivion character bro. What kind of magic bullshittery personality does he have??

It's really not. Alot of asian men have good jobs and happy attitudes.

Attached: 1566398331489m.jpg (1024x753, 121K)

user, like, there are a lot of people on the planet. A few out of the vast handful will inevitably possess some wit, some skill, some humor, whatever, in order to gain intimate companionship. I love you like a brother, user, but obsessing over this kind of thing is pathetic. I would pity you more than be frustrated with you but your thread is garbage, and another thread died for this.

Attached: z0rr1.png (237x369, 11K)

its about what kind of bullshitery personality she has as well.
don't fret bout people you will never meet.

OK that dude is at least ripped and have okay facial aesthetics... I don't agree with it, but I can understand it. But fucking OP's pic? It's actually incredible by the most literal definition.

Attached: huh.jpg (542x542, 25K)

Because he's confident bro, that's all.

Dude looks happy. I'm guessing he is really successful in his career. Alot of people underestimate how attractive being successful is in this day and age. In an era where you have to make alot of money to even survive. Most women don't give a shit about what a guy looks like if hes making some serious cash.

You remember how Stacy in high school when she was on a "I'm done with fuckbois teehee" phase would fuck the frumpy drama club faggot until she started craving alpha cock again?

These threads are a great illustration of why you should delete your facebook. Some incel is going to be going thru all your pics obsessing in minute detail. Later on they may try and kill you. Not worth it!

if you have a facebook in the first place you deserve to die

user, don't obsess over this stuff. Its probably the reason you havent found love yet. Would you love a girl that did this kind of behavior? probably not.

Maybe the guy is actually nice, and doesn't spend his days brewing in hate while posting on an edgy cartoon forum.

Just a thought.

>roastie gobbles up 10 years of anti-european propoganda
>roastie gets tired of getting spit-roasted by chads every weekend
>roastie decides to expirement a bit and go for a chang instead
give it a month or so before her usual nature catches back up

>muh 1 million years of europe

lmao modern europeans were born out of rape and violence. woe. to. the. vanquished

Or maybe the whjore is a race traitoring whoer who will do anyrthing for attention

yeah shes taken at LEAST a dozen different white cocks

>Just click bro
What the fuck does that even mean?

>your only way to achieve a hot blonde is to be earning enough cash to tie her down
By that merit alone I can only hope
Yeah a slut never changes, she may not be fucking chads anymore but she'll only substitute that for regular sex with anyone who's not a popular fuckboi
>is a race traitoring whoer
What a bitch, can't she just keep her aryan pride and settle for an autistic suicidal retard who shitposts on forums all day?

His personality and wealth certainly won the girls affection, there's no way this small dick chink could've done it any other way. He did good though and I hope he enjoys the taste of her vagina

This nigga is Brad thou. OP's pic looks like onions asian

They look like a good couple. Its all about confidence

Why do you think that if someone takes a picture with a girl they are together? He could be / is probably gay or they just took a selfie together at an event. What is up with these interracial bait threads aimed at demoralizing white people? Stats say that Europeans race mix less compared to other groups.

Holy fuck the whitefag cope ITT

Attached: 1563324074338.png (782x758, 152K)

Holy fucking shit, you can almost see the SEETHING radiating off this image.

Things everyone seek in a relationship (no particular order)
Physical attractiveness
Personality
Money
Status

He may be below average but he can compensate with his matching personality to her, or maybe he's rich or famous

Have you failed to notice how obsessed girls are with weebshit and kpop?