Women 1

Women 1
Jow Forums 0

Attached: 1445066323345.jpg (771x928, 151K)

>feel Iike I have to take a massive shit
>sit on toilet
>let out thunderous fart
>fart out with such force that the water splashes my balls and asshole
The worst part is, I can't just let a fart like that rip in my room, because sometimes I'll shit out a tiny turd nugget, like some kind of rectal BB gun.

Incidentally, I'm in my 30s, and just figured out the other day that it's called a "BB gun" because it shoots out ball bearings. It's one of those realizations that make you feel really stupid for not having made the connection earlier.

I honestly don't mind buying dinner for a girl I'm currently fucking. I make a lot of money, it's not a big deal to me.

However, only a mega cuck will buy a meal for a woman he hasn't fucked yet. That's basically fucking orbiting. Please never ever do that anons.

Attached: 9c8.jpg (499x499, 130K)

Contrapoints shouldn't try to talk about how cis people date

Yeah, I got that vibe as well.

That is not Contrapoints

Are you sure? It sure fucking looks like Contrapoints.

>these are the games you have to play if you want smelly fish snatch

Attached: carville.png (488x368, 268K)

we are not beta buxxers

We are just virgins who would rather kill all women than not be genuinely loved by them

>i have to take a girl on a $700 date

Attached: 1562930937294.png (246x205, 9K)

Not actually true, BB is a size designation of pellet originally used in shotgun shells, which BB gun pellets are nearly the same size as.

I'm autistic and you're going to know that if I have you on a date, so instead of playing childish games be honest fucking retard

god even non autistic men think these games are stupid and childish

my shits have been really greasy and hard to clean up lately, what should I do?

why are you making a post you don't believe in? why are you posting things you don't believe in? is this your entertainment? what are you ignoring to have made this?

Plant the bait, harvest the (You)s.

it's usually women who insist on splitting the bill.
used to take turns with my ex on paying for shit when we went out.
was me paying or it most of the time whoever, we made dumbass bets and she always won for some reason.

if thats her then totally would

I hate trannigger radlibs tho

Jow Forums has failed utterly as a space for discussion. It's just reddit in reverse. Post something you know your captive chimps will hate and then sit back and watch them screech.

>we want equality! no more male chauvinism! no more oppressive gender roles! no more wage gap! sexism!
"o-okay"
>what happened to chivalry? why aren't you treating me like a princess? where's my special treatment for being female? why aren't you giving me free money?
What is wrong with femoids?

>I want equality
>But not like that

Honestly it's a bit different once you're an actual couple since you're effectively one entity.

But for a first date or something where you're effectively strangers? Yeah, that's cuck 101

>What is wrong with femoids?
that they exist

Dating used to be a formality by a collection of suitors in exchange for a young virgin. Which, of course, came with the expected bonus of a house, obedient wife, and kids. Chivalry made sense then, as first impressions of wealth mattered a great deal to the father.

Men have no sincere interest in women, you see. It's just a barrier, a universally accepted loss in which the payoff is getting our dick wet. Only the most beta orbiter on the planet would blow more than $20 trying to score some harpy in the name of "chivalry".

Attached: 883.png (900x900, 1.61M)

Maybe it's because she thinks wearing make up is putting effort into interpersonal relationships.

but its fun, oreganally

OK robots post your funniest first date stories

Haha, very funny
Very, very... funny...

Attached: image.jpg (1176x1200, 572K)

The balls on this prick

I am so fuckin poor its unreal. my gf pays for food, she's earning regularly. I pay for the special stuff because when I get paid its big numbers, just not that often.

oof, I don't really have any. most first dates have been pretty chill. I too a girl to see shazam and she didn't shut the fuck up the entire movie. people were staring.