WHY ARE MEN SO FUCKIN DENSE?!

WHY ARE MEN SO FUCKIN DENSE?!

I WANNA FUCK SO BAD AND YOU CAN'T TAKE A HINT OR EVEN FIGURE IT OUT IF I SPELL IT OUT

I'LL GO FUCK CHAD THEN!

Attached: 1568433283414.jpg (599x780, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=plPDu1iPTOk?t=00m40s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have to be clear about what you want bitch.

>EVEN FIGURE IT OUT IF I SPELL IT OUT

So wait - you actually wrote him a note or something say that you wanted to fuck?

I finally understand, I am a sexually attractive guy. Thank you god

What happened? originaltriplebypass

Its because society has taught men to be extremely defensive sexually. I know that I wouldn't ever be comfortable initiating sex because basically ever message I got growing up was that trying to have sex with a girl ever is bad and you should feel bad for having sexual feelings. I might be a particularly extreme case but I'm sure most guys get that vibe from society.

Yea, if you're religious, which most people aren't
The real reason is most guys get rejected a lot and even if they notice your hints, they don't wanna risk making a complete ass of themselves (again) and making everything awkward for an indefinite amount of time

>tfw almost raped a few men on several occasions
>years later most of them admitted to wanting me
>missed out on youthful teen sex completely

Seriously should have just grabbed them by the dicks and done some crimes.

Attached: DA189048-E1A2-494F-AC48-2B3210494B9F.jpg (479x558, 69K)

Yea. look at him straight in the face and say I wanna fuck u dumbass

Dude, if a girl did this, 90% of the guy would just be like, "am I really gonna say no?"

It is not ignorance, but fear.

Now you see the damage that #MeToo has done.

You said "I want to have sex with you" and he didn't understand?

I'm not going to risk going to jail because I misread a situation and neither are most other guys in this day and age

Stop dropping hints and just tell him

Back in high school before I was knew I was gay I used to lead girls on like I was into them, saying I wanted to hang out with them and cancelling at the last minute, shit was hilarious.

god I wanna fuck this one girl

I got raped by a woman once, we're still friends

Just do as Lei Feng, bumd cunt.

me too user
tfw no hysterical estrus gf

Alright bye tranny faggot sage

I hate to admit it but angry girls are kinda hot.

Attached: 1533408105040.png (1645x918, 1.32M)

>I want you
>he raped me
hmm

Have you tried asking directly? It would work 100% of the time just sayin

>giving hint to regular guys
the most subtle ambivalent interpretable rape liable signs so she can't say that she "tried" with non chads
>giving hint to chad
spreading her legs open and guiding his cock in

Stfu you watch glass std colony.

I read that in Asuka's voice, lele

Your hints are shit, roast

ok tranny, what ever

QUIT PLAYING GAMES AND TELL US WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT IF YOU WANT SOME DICK JUST SAY IT YOU FUCKING BRAINLET DON'T GO TWIDDLING YOUR FUCKING THUMBS BITING YOUR PINKY N SHIT JUST TELL US WHAT YOU FUCKING WANT YOU GODDAMN BRAINLET

Attached: 1554098594789m.jpg (342x1024, 57K)

Because I'm an insecure Virgin and don't know how to proceed. Just grab me and tell me you wanna fuck me.

>mfw spent 50ish minutes talking to a grill about her fetish, and her wanting to fuck me
>still turned her down
I'm just returning the favour :)

It's not just religious, boys get beaten over the head with the message of "don't sexually harass girls", and what does that include? Pretty much any interaction prompted by attraction to them, since anything could potentially be bothering them.

It's kinda funny, harassing girls when in high school gives you the most need skills on adult life.

well the that is the best way to emasculate men

it just means that only chads should be fucking women, becuase Chads are the only men women love to fuck

Stop playing games till I'm done exchanging names
Standing there looking shy
When you know I'm the reason why
You got that growin' appetite
And I got the menu that's just right
I know you're looking at the man
Who is makin' all the plans

A girl told me she wanted to fuck so I fucked her I ghosted her afterwards and and a few days later all cops show up at my apartment and handcuff me telling me I'm suspected of a rape and they need to investigate.

all because this cunt was upset I didnt like her

women are a meme

>stop playing games
that's the only advice I read in all this

It's from Jet Set Radio Future, newfag
m.youtube.com/watch?v=plPDu1iPTOk?t=00m40s

You are probably unattractive. Why are you so confident? Most probably just look over you.

You reading this. That girl you have in your head when you saw the OP, no, it's not her making this thread about you.

This is obviously a larp bait thread, you fucking retards.

nice larp incel
originalli

>take a hint
we see your hints, but a lot of us don't want to risk everything on just one hint. you need to show us you're interested in multiple ways, or you can do that same hint a couple times and get more and more obvious each time. we aren't dense, we just don't want to make a mistake and misread something.

Looking at the guy and just smiling isn't necessary a hint in itself you dumb cunt

I actually believe him. Women are a head fuck.

and men arent? lol

hello m'am may you please sit on my face thank you very much m'am

>CAN'T TAKE A HINT
communication between humans is always bidirectional, user. If you're not getting through by a certain means, try another.

no id rather sit on lap instead

you want to sit near my pp? what is wrong with you

you're right, probably got stds in there

Attached: 1567805431355.png (472x453, 283K)

You're still religious you've just replaced Christianity with leftist dogma.

>I'LL GO FUCK CHAD THEN!
If you look like cunt even chad ain't risk it
Source:Gym bros who are chads given me good advice about women which one are safe and which will do stupid shit that ruin your life.
Also you are desperate so you try use us as scape goat to not think it is your fault, which is btw.

>tfw immense autistic 27yr old virgin
>tfw Chad face and body
>tfw my entire life I always thought women were actually making fun of me
>tfw years after high school people told me I was the "mysterious XDD" guy all the girls wanted to date/fuck

Attached: 1426908500941.jpg (425x394, 11K)

We only pretend to give a fuck about you or your problems so that we can ram your tight fucking cunt hole. A slut like you needs to be bent over and spanked repeatedly. Know your place babe.

Two words: plausible deniability. They don't want to come across as a slut, so they will drop hints to force you to initiate. Thus, if anything goes south, you bear the brunt of the problem if (or when) they decide they didn't want it. Women are fucking stupid.

How did you know what I was thinking , how do you know it's not her ? She seemed like the Jow Forums type and I think she might of said fuck me with her lips but it was 4am and I was high af

If youre scared to take a hint just kiss her first dummy. Shes not going to say you raped her because you kissed her and she didnt want you to. And if she wanted to then shell be into it

why do femoids think the're entitled to sex? if you insist on it when he doesn't want to do it it's basically rape

Is there anything more onions than a woman wanting to fuck a low value male?

Attached: 1535349527625.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Yeah, even if the guy was screaming no the whole time and cried, it's not like the police would do anything about it. Male rape by a female doesn't exist in legal terms, rape is legally defined as involving penetration.
There's really nowhere to go as a raped male. No support groups (most often, rape victim groups are largely female and ban men from coming at all) and the police are more likely to laugh at you than lift a finger to investigate.
Same goes for domestic abuse and stuff. The law is really all about
>is the victim a female? And the accused is a male? He's guilty
>the victim is male and the accused is female? Fucking pussy, man up and get out of our precinct
And places like here only say
>dude stop complaining, you got to have sex bro, you got your dick wet bro, what are you, gay?
It's enough to make me an hero, it's such viscerally disgusting behavior and nobody cares. Just like circumcision, it should be a crime against humanity, but they charge you to mutilate your sons instead.

Girls:
>Why are men so dense, take a hint dumbass
Also girls:
>Why are men so disgusting, just because a girl is friendly doesn't mean she's flirting with you, stop sexually harassing people, creep

yea, but this time there's actually consequences for breaking the no no rules

Also remember that most men are not sexually interested in men masquerading as women. It is naturally repugnant to them. Of course there are plenty of reprobate closeted faggots that will accommodate you.

No, not all men are just looking to use women. Most guys deep down are decent

Spoken like a guy who has definitely never fantasized about sucking tgirl dick

Yeah. But we know why women are here. They server a purpose. And that is to support us and create our children.

Unironically just tell us you want to fuck.
That saves a lot of our trouble and we'll most likely accept.

Attached: 1437836949540.png (454x308, 154K)

maybe for you. I don't have any responsibility or obligation to take part in evolution's game. It is evolution's job to make me play the game whether I want to or not, and evolution is failing

ball is in women's court, they have all the social power right now to shame or even legally prosecute men who are too sexually forward with them

That means the onus is one women to make the first move, it's too costly for most guys to take the risk unless they are so sexy that 99.9% of women would not be offended if he propositioned them

>implying that this actually is real

>why are men so fucking den...
*bang* *bang*

Attached: pop pop.png (500x378, 243K)

Then you may as well just kill yourself now.

that's what evolution would want isn't it. HA

this shit is on the news all of the time.

It is cooler to be the mysterious guy

Attached: 38CA8D9F-AB4A-4657-BB1E-8A44B2D1B7AF.jpg (1440x1080, 544K)

Well looks like I must be the only one who punched woman in the face.