Why do people ACTUALLY have e-relationships? it's the most stupid shit to me...

why do people ACTUALLY have e-relationships? it's the most stupid shit to me, long distance relationships like that never end well. are people just that thick in the head?

Attached: smug.png (249x249, 81K)

nudes nigga

>have e-relationships?
loneliness op, take it for what is, and what it isn't.

its someone to talk to over the internet. plus u get plently of benefits like if you don't wanna be talked to just log off. i would much rather have an e-relationship then fuck in irl a couple times. just seems like less work.

I have a 14 year old internet gf who calls me daddy and I think it's pretty nice. She has my phone number and calls me throughout the day and at night (especially when she's having a bad night or can't sleep) and I always make her feel better. She helps me out sometimes too. On weekends she likes falling asleep in a call with me and it's kind of sweet.

this nigga grew up on chatango

Because I care more about having a meaningful bond and long conversations than fucking and watching dumb shit together for a few weeks.
Most relationships fail but LDR ones last longer.

there's more of a chance of them being the right person for you than anyone irl, there are tons of people online willing to talk rather than irl where you get judged for minor shit.

Are you sure "she" won't soon offer you to have a seat?

Yeah, 99% of the time it's just a waste of your time and life. Even if you end up meeting eventually, chances are they'll ghost you or end up turning out to be liars about some important shit you wouldn't be able to lie about irl. (Although, people lie plenty in rl relationships too.) I've also never really seem them work out, not just for myself, but for a lot of my friends too. The only friend I have that's still with his original online gf, is stuck in a foreign country in a sexless relationship. Apparently she won't even touch him even though he's an attractive dude. Sad shit.

Been in one since I was 16 and am currently 24. We've visited each other twice per year for the last 2-3 years. We plan on moving in together once we both finish school and get jobs.

They never end well because the people trying them are often fundamentally too different or they want entirely different things out of a relationship. People go into an e-relationship out of desperation rather than happenstance and will build the relationship entirely based on lies.

They also expect visiting to happen really soon and expect sex from a visitation. My SO and I didn't fuck until the most recent visit. We did lewd stuff the two prior and the first one was shaking off the autism and making out. We also had each visit set to last 2-3 weeks instead of just a weekend romp.

Attached: 1449338460221.png (500x500, 11K)

We voice and video call a lot, she's gone through old (physical) photo albums, had me talk with her mom, worries over meaningless things, ect. She's a genuine 14 year old girl. She most recently was upset nobody was buying anything for her choir fundraiser. She's a sweetheart and loves when I wish her a goodnight filled with plenty of sweet dreams. She always makes kissing noises on the phone too which I thought was weird at first but turned out to be really cute.

It'll probably end horribly whenever you guys move in together. Living together is a different game... you guys didn't even fuck until this year? Jesus christ. You're two kids playing at a real relationship. Cut your losses now user.

I think it might actually work,
it's two people who both have similar goals, seemingly similar hobbies.and outlook in life.

e-dating goes the same literally every time I try it. But I keep going back to it because I'm a retard. The guy I'm edating now seems really different though.
>meet person on website like Jow Forums, dating website or through friends
>when they first meet you they act super interested in you and act clingy
>after a week to a month they go cold suddenly
>sperg at them for not talking/being distant
>they get angry at me for being mad because they haven't talked to me in a week
>desperately try to cling to the relationship for months while they ignore me
>block them everywhere and move on after I realize they were just using me for those first few weeks as an emotional tampon or someone to talk to when they're bored until they found a new tampon and ghost me

>You guys didn't even fuck until this year?
We were 16 when we met and I began university at 18 and he started working. I'd been living with my parents during university so it wasn't until I was like 21 that they allowed someone to come visit me.

It's also really nerve racking when you're both turbo virgins and social retards who are both into kinky shit, but feel really awkward about expressing it with the actual person. Hence why I said the first visit was shaking off the autism. Each visit after that we worked through a lot of stuff and got progressively more comfortable until we fucked like twice a day for the full two weeks the last visit.

Our biggest concern was would our personalities sync well in real life and they definitely did. Then the follow up was would we be sexually compatible and we discovered that we are.

Our goals in life are similar while my black pilled outlook is balanced by his optimistic one. He's into weird stuff like Hunter S. Thompson and leftwing politics while I'm into science, tech, and self-studying. However, we both like video games, anime, and outdoor activities.

He helps me break out of my shell and I keep him grounded.

that's actually pretty cute.
hope it works out for both of you.

>currently edating
>they live two states over
>1 year in and we have met up twice
>Im over this relationship
>we talk all day everyday because were both neets
>all she does is send me stupid pics of her cat and dumbass leddit memes

I just want to die alone now

cute, best of luck to the both you - originally

I've always wanted to get a bunch of pictures from a girl like that send her my way

why tf does it matter if they just started fucking recently? to me this sounds like more of a chance of their relationship being able to last.

user it seems like ur jealous. fuck off fag

op is 100% correct

original content

I am jelly, I hope you treat her well and live a happy life together dude.

as if the fuck irl part actually happens, good one user ;D

yeah right they last longer and I'm adolf Hitler

I would explain to you why you are an idiot but i dont care enough to type it out. This shitpost will have to do.

i was in an e-relationship for 2 years. i really liked him and cared about him a lot. it still hurts to think about a bit. we never sent nudes but did get flirty in chat. i was his first gf and i wanted this to last and become real but he didn't put in as much effort as i did and he had a lot of other issues; it wouldn't have ever ended up working out irl is the long story put short. i really wish it would've and that's what hurts i guess.

Attached: 5A9CA139-B774-4FAD-A400-CD1EC709BC6C.jpg (785x716, 64K)

Because it's the best chance I have considering how people are here. I haven't encountered the same non-social females I can find on here anywhere where I live, from the streets or in the university. Tough as it may be, I just want a loyal gf who can accept me for who I am instead of having to pretend to be some normie.

I tried my first erelationship recently. It was tumultuous at the beginning but I still ended up falling in love with them and I fell too damn hard. Everything was going great but then suddenly I got my heart mercilessly torn from my chest, stomped on, and laughed at as they walked away saying they never cared about me at all. We planned a future together, kids, the whole lot. Now I'm all fucked up and don't know who the fuck I am anymore. I'm tired of going through fucking fits of rage and then breaking down crying and curling up in a ball fucking begging a non-existent God for mercy. This has been far more painful than any irl relationship or friendship I've ever experienced. I was single for nearly a decade then this shit happened. I should have just stayed single. My life is never going to fucking go anywhere and it's going nowhere fast. Suicide is my only fucking option at this point. Nobody will even fucking notice anyway.

>LDR ones last longer
PFFFFFFFFFFFF AHAHAHAHA
jesus christ how old are you?

>iToddler
user...why

Attached: DMFteFzUEAEqsNs.jpg (700x800, 127K)

I don't do it because yeah, what the fuck is the point of a relationship if you can't physically feel them? (LDR suck ass and never work as well)
I can understand why though, i'm far more witty in my head and when typing than I am talking IRL, there is a fundamental disconnect between my brain and my mouth it seems.

That's quite long, femanon. Mine never got past 1 year. I always felt the other half didn't put in as much effort as I do too, but I dunno if it's healthy that after one fails I immediately start looking for another one. I wonder if your experience has made you only look for irl relationships or you're still open to e-relationships? I'm undecided and I just wanna see how other people respond to similar situations.

>Because I care more about having a meaningful bond and long conversations than fucking and watching dumb shit together for a few weeks.
Same here, unfortunately people don't really do that on the internet anymore. I've had friends on the other side of the word that lasted 10+ years back in the day, but now no one wants to make an effort to connect. I guess I'm just old and I should give up already.