Juggernog

>When you need some help to get by,
>Something to make you feel strong.
>Reach for Juggernog tonight,
>Sugar seduction delight!
>When you need to feel big and strong,
>Reach for Juggernog tonight!

youtube.com/watch?v=m6V2aw0shfo

Attached: GreatDelightThatIsJuggernog.jpg (1448x810, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-R4AjNEXPFY
youtube.com/watch?v=KpJTNaBOknM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I miss when i had a friend and i used to go over to his house to play Kino der Toten on bo1.

I'm going to start posting pro paedophilia threads with your name

>Last Online 8 years ago

Attached: 1333799226.png (150x150, 18K)

This takes me back to the good old days. Fuck, we had so much fun.

Fucked up how juggernog is a perk but it's absolutely essential to survive for more than 5 minutes.

bump bippity bump boom bap bump

Attached: 16136477422.png (260x478, 202K)

>When everything's been draggin' you down,
>Grabs you by the hair and pulls you to the ground,
>If you wanna get up, you need a little revive.
If you wanna get up...
>YOU NEED A LITTLE REVIIIIIIVE!...YEAH!

youtube.com/watch?v=-R4AjNEXPFY

Attached: 36313611211.png (1024x768, 840K)

Black ops 2 was the best call of duty game overall. If someone could only play one call of duty game for the rest of their life, they should pick black ops 2. Change my mind.

That's what makes the game fun. Fuark you reminded me how fun tranzit was. People hated it because of how hard it was but I always found the difficulty to be alluring. Unsurprisingly, a lot of people liked buried, probably because it's easy as ass.

Kek

Pretty based desu.

Attached: smug pepe beach army.jpg (1280x853, 167K)

Yeah buried was kinda ridiculous, way too easy. I remember everybody and their mom was getting to 100+ because all you had to do was get that big ass gun and sit next to jug. Origins was the patricians choice. Difficult and time consuming, but very rewarding.

Tranzit was definitely my favorite. Me and the homies could ride that bus for hours

youtube.com/watch?v=KpJTNaBOknM

Attached: 1613636153.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

For zombies, yeah definitely. But BO1 multiplayer and campaign is unmatched in my eyes. Nobody can convince me otherwise.

>tfw no jugger-girl Elena Siegman gf

why even live bros???

Attached: painting.png (270x270, 63K)

Origins is a good map, but it loses its charm quickly. The best story and easter egg no doubt but once you've finished the easter egg the map is more like a novelty. Transit just has way too much randomness that there is never a dull moment. So much thought was put into everything and there are like 20 different ways you can get an early lead. My favorite was using the teleporter at the start to try and get the bowie knife early so I can go looking for jet gun parts.

Origins on Black ops 3 was comfy

Attached: 3161137893444.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

If the map gets remade would you want the fog, lava and denizens removed? I'm a bit on the fence about it. I hate the denizens but removing them would make the bus and teleporter pretty pointless. I would want all the lava removed though, especially between lab and farm.

The denizens were okay. But the lava was just a huge pain in the ass

Attached: 163447135466.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Honestly, i had more fun on black ops 2 then on world of warcraft. i had friends during that time

>jet gun
I don't understand how you can like tranzit so much when THAT was the "wonder weapon"? It's so worthless that it's not even funny. And also the denizens and fog? If anything I feel like tranzit was the novelty map. I just remember it being such a pain in the ass kek

Who gives a fuck about wonder weapons. Wonder weapons somehow got turned into a necessity. At the very most they should be a novelty, which is exactly what the jet gun fulfills and i'm glad it does nothing more.
Post your map orders boys.
>Tranzit>Origin>Mob of the dead>die rise>nuketown>buried

Besides jet gun was used for the easter egg

I'm glad people still play BO2, the feeling of desperately struggling to survive with randoms is something I missed a lot and I'm glad I can still experience it now that I'm older

>Origins
>MOTD
>Buried
>Nuketown
>Tranzit (also talking about the standalone maps)
>Die rise

Fuarkkkk. Anyone got a ps3 and wants to play tranzit right now? Australiacel so my internet might be shit, also, no mic for my ps3.

Sorry man, I play PC

>farm
>tranzit
>die rise
>origins
>buried
>mob of the dead

shit man, I use to play on xbox 360 ;(

this thread hit me right in the feels

Thanks OP, now i'm gonna go install and play waw with custom maps for the rest of the night.

Attached: 1568389253195.jpg (570x570, 10K)