Asian female hate thread

>Asian guys are sooooo patriarchal
>non-Asian guys know how to actually treat women
>stop policing my preference even though I am engaging in racist degrading acts!
>ugh, it's just a just a kink stop being such an MRAsian!!!!

*100 white cocks + 10 years later*

>I'm looking for a nice Asian boy to settle down with

youtube.com/watch?v=wzoPC5-g7rU

Attached: 1566526591569.jpg (597x800, 92K)

why do you incels care who people are attracted to? go outside

Usually Asians girls that like abusive guys will keep themselves with Asians, most Asian males (SK cannot be male) are very abusive

Tits or gtfo roastie.
Sorry Chad decided to get Chinese takeout tonight instead of the usual Arby's meal.
A good thread died for this shit.

Attached: goldman sachs.png (600x546, 197K)

Fucking Gweilo, go back to basement.

Attached: 1566617153012.jpg (1105x723, 34K)

Join valium's room desu. Its nini time
.gg/HDpcmWz

Attached: flat550x550075f.u5.jpg (550x550, 44K)

>why do you incels care who people are attracted to? go outside
nigger

Attached: eciw7fg6vye31.png (805x851, 89K)

Pigskins out. Fuck that yellow whore you call your "gf". I hope you get cursed with murderous hapa sons.

Hmm that's an incorrect way to use that fucking hilarious image. You're implying that user is beta or a S O Y boy because he told you to stop caring about dumb shit. Genuinely not being a pissy bitch is good advice. Kill yourself beta rice faggot.

Fucking chink go back to the anthill you crawled out of fucking bug man.

I've always found this unironic hate of women so pointless and unnecessary. I remember like 7 or 8 years ago when I browsed /b/ a lot I would see "woman abuse" threads all the time, and I couldn't help but think everybody involved was a massive faggot. I fully understand the problems you have with women, but it's just so cringe to go about it like this. Doesn't matter what kind of girl you're talking about, or how hurt you are, you can't buy into this bullshit without turning into a faggot. So cut it out pls.

>cunt thinks that anyone on Jow Forums has a gf

Are all Asian women that flat chested?

Looks gross

Jesus christ your the biggest motherfucking retard I've evr seen women are unequviocally whiore and cunts they all deserve death

>no touch pp
;

women of all races need to die

kys faggot. women are only getting hate for which they absolutely deserve.

Either I'm the retard falling for bait or your genuinly stupid to thtink I would dedicate my hatred towards a group of people just because they wont have sexy time with me

>the only reason to hate women is because they don't fuck me
user, it's quite hard to find reasons to not hate women, they are really despicable.

Yeah they really are unequivocal scum

Even Chads hate women. Its even an incel thing.

If everyone hates women, maybe the fault is women

Who makes these threads?
Do white people even care about Asians?

Asiancels rightfully hate asian foids for being jbw whitesexuals

>tee hee racism is okay when you have a vagina! BTW black lives matter!

>Racism
It's sexual prefrence what do you think women want? 6 foot muscular white man or 5'2 bowl cut beady eyed ricecel

racism is racism even, or rather especially, if it makes your cunt slippery

It's racism to have an opinion a left wing idiot doesn't agree.

In another thread this user is screaming himself red about a black guy with a white girl.

Racemixing in any forms is disgusting and degenerate

>cunt capers
>not leftists
kys faggot

this perfectly fit bodied women is taking a fat white mans dick, goes to show how badly they don't like asian men.

Agreed, asian girls should degrade themselves as much as possible to show how much they want white cock.

Attached: 1563661560602.jpg (600x1067, 141K)

imagine thinking this isn't some SEA hooker. you guys are fucking retarded. that guy is clearly some sickly pale bald expat faggot sack of dogshit

>im white
still single. It's not that easy asiancels

>6 foot muscular white man or 5'2 bowl cut beady eyed ricecel

The thing is that Asian women would prefer a fat, balding 5'2 white guy over a 6'0 Chang because the former has blue eyes. Asian women are white supremacists.

Why some of the them are, most will keep themselves with asians.

I'm doing my part in refusing asians so long as our asian brothers do the same.
Admittedly I don't like them anyways, but still, I stand with you guys. Bros before hoes.

Girl I'm currently seeing. The best part is I'm not white or Asian. Yellow fever forever.

Attached: 1568451802-picsay.jpg (1280x720, 113K)