Your girlfriend hits you during an argument. How do you react?

Your girlfriend hits you during an argument. How do you react?

Attached: D446A754-F160-4218-8B3D-F99074CDC555.jpg (205x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08bVnccZRdt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im an amateur boxer. She wouldnt be able to hit me for 2 reasons.

Not at all probably. Certainly wouldn't talk to her again unless she apologized though.

I would immediately take pictures of the injury and call the police.

I breakup with her. My mom hit me as a child enough for one lifetime

uh, what girlfriend

kill her and flee the cunt

A hard openhanded slap. She'll get the idea realm quick.

Restraining her will only make her more frustrated and aggressive. A strike is jarring. It takes the wind out of her.

probably try to defuse the situation with my autism.
but if the bitch is serious just walk out.

Slice her neck.. let her bleed

Nothing 'cause I'm into that shit.

id pull down my pants and show her it made my dick hard

My mom hit me until one day, I was just too big for her to hit. She was swatting at me like a child.

What are those 2 reasons?

Choke her out and creampie her

what if she goes for the nuts?

women kick like morons and its easy to block them

Footwork and head movement.

was she hot at least?

robotisaniggerfuck

Nothing hot about it my dude, sorry to disappoint you.

with your pants around your ankles?
decreased mobility and shit

use an aikido throw to flip that bitch the fuck over

>Your girlfriend hits you during an argument
To be honest, that would probably give me a boner as hard as diamonds which will probably piss her off even more and maybe she'll hit me again

Attached: 2018-05-29 23.27.37.png (1117x1074, 759K)

a girl i knew in high school slapped in the face me once, it was kind of a joking around slap because i did something stupid but it was kind of hard too, i didnt realize until right then that i liked it. i wanted to rip her clothes off and fuck her right there

Do nothing. It's certainly nothing to break up over, that's just weak. I dont care about being hit but if I care about her then it can be resolved

i push her up against the wall like so

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 43K)

I was with a girl for years she tried to hit me a couple times first time she did it I legitimately just laughed at her because she was so weak second time I just moved out of the way and laughed again. She used to hit me a lot tho but I loved her a lot and it never hurt so just kinda put up with it. The last time she tried to kick me and she ended up breaking her toe because I do Muay Thai and I checked her kick. She never tired again after that.

where do i get a gloria gf? thats the type of crazy bitch i need in my life

mercedes dealerships

little does she know that's how you active me

It's hot because, unless they do the bitch shit with scratching and hair pulling, they can't really hurt a man but the effort put into it is sexy

Stop encouraging bad behavior from cunts. Obviously she can't hurt you but a slap is educational. They need to learn their place.

>slap her with my dueling glove and challenge her to a fight to the death with dragon dildos at dawn.

id accept a gf that hits me because she loves me

>Girlfriend
Nope. Not stupid enough to seriously date anymore
Too many years of my life have been drained by women

I like a little playful aggressiveness too. Like they call you a name, and you rip their shorts off and fuck their brains out for half an hour.

Shut up you sound like a retard

Attached: image.jpg (310x226, 26K)

Was not risking going to jail over slapping her plus I would never hit a girl even if she was a bitch like my ex. I know in hindsight I should have just left her but love makes you do stupid things like put up with bullshit.

BnR

My girlfriend slapped me in the face during an argument. This was the first time she ever hit me. I punched her in the solar plexus and held her wrists while she sucked for air. We hugged it out after some talk. She never hit me again. Women need to be taught boundaries.

>They need to learn their place.
>Women need to be taught boundaries.

Attached: 1548150336646.gif (350x350, 522K)

Stop all interaction. Stare at her until she gets scared and leaves or hits me enough to sue.

Lock myself in another room or drive away someplace
Cry if I'm still able to
Probably leave her afterwards
>inb4 girls don't hit hard
Not even that, it's because you shouldn't even try to beat someone you supposedly care about.

would sound something like this
vocaroo.com/i/s08bVnccZRdt

Attached: 121233425895648.jpg (539x606, 21K)

When I was too big to hit, she hurt me with her words

She did hit me and I hit her back. But I'm the only one that got in trouble. Because I'm a guy. What a joke we are.

forcefull sex

Hit her with my huge penis

hit that bitch back, we both faggots so no law would make it an issue.

Beat her, to weaken her, then I would force fuck her.

Bring her around by raping her obviously

ID COOOOOOOOOOOOM OH FUCK OH GOD OH NO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAWWWDDDDD IM COOOOOOOOOMING

Attached: 1568416987879.png (220x616, 224K)

As a man, any retaliatory physical violence will get you locked up. If she gets a bruise, you're under severe suspicion from her friends and family and will probably end up locked up.

>gf hits me

I pick her up and shake the shit out of her like she's a baby that won't stop crying. I scream, yell, and scare her into thinking I'm actually about to beat her to death before I chase her out of the house. After that, I break up with her and tell her I never want to see her again.

Physical violence will get a man hanged.

She has a rape fetish. She's been pretty clear that if she ever hits me, it will be to get a rise out of me. I think she's scared to considering a weigh 100 and change more than her though

this, but without the sperg shaking shit. you need to instill the fear that you can literally end her life with your hands right then and there without actually doing anything to hurt her.

"S-Sorry, you're right."

>block
>tries for another one
>block
>moment of silence
>we make out
How else is it supposed to go?

Attached: pepe wat.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

Kick her ass, go to jail and beat up her brother.

fucking based post man

I have held my girlfriend by the wrists and let her struggle in vain to free herself. She is VERY strong and if I really hit her back then her rage would require knocking her out to stop her. Then I would go to jail. So I incapacitate her and tell her repeatedly to not hit me.

get an erection tbqh