I have never had a single friend in my life. not even discord friends. how do i go about getting friends?

i have never had a single friend in my life. not even discord friends. how do i go about getting friends?

Attached: 1548059899487.jpg (658x752, 68K)

join a server and say hi and wait for the LARPer egirls to try and get you to orbit them

Attached: discord__f_0145fd__1559665964000.png (256x256, 67K)

overrated. Youll see. Discord friends are degenerate neckbeards or chicks with mental issues who need attention

gimme you and ill be your friend

Attached: upls.png (493x614, 499K)

i've had people try to be my friend out of pity before and they ghosted me after a week

alright do you play Roblox or borderlands 3?

>do you play Roblox or borderlands 3?
no sorry

>roblox
This fucking dude

Oh well I tried. I don't do anything else but that

Roblox is 15 years old my man

what do you play user
i could be ur friend

i don't play video games. i stopped in early 2018

well done, videogames are retarded.

what do you do/like?
are you nice?

i browse here and sleep. and i don't know if i'm nice

Isn't most of the playerbase children though? What would you even be doing on there

Depends, are you a girl or a non girl?

i'm a boy sorry to disappoint user

niceee
sounds comfy and terrifying

discord friends are 99.999% not a real thing, very rarely will you meet anyone who's an actual real long term friend from that shit in my experience.
nice cirno though fren

Being a girl would make my answer quicker.
You can always learn how to be pleasant to be around (it's kinda hard), then find a group of people and start to hang around. Never show your powerlevel.

keep going on these sites and you will make freinds i promise user. cutie

>sounds comfy
it's not. neet life sucks.
okay thank you

It's like playing oldschool runescape for me. I do it out of habit for 11 years

same, i always end up doing every quest and sell my account. iv done it 5 dif times since the servers were up

I don't think online friends are worth it really, if you live near me IRL then we could be friends but you probably don't live in the UK.

yeah i'm from pennsylvania