Is it true that we were kings? apparently some of the egyptians had red and blonde hair

is it true that we were kings? apparently some of the egyptians had red and blonde hair

Attached: 1528415177336.jpg (318x318, 29K)

WE

HAVE BEEN

North Africans were caucasoids for a very long time, so it's not unlikely. I mean, you can still find places in central and south asia with blonde hair and blue eyes. White people have only recently been locked away into Europe and its colonies.

Many of the pharaohs were Greek. That doesn't mean Egyptian civilians themselves were tanned Nordics. Why would they be speaking an Afro-Asiatic language if they were European?

Mumified Red haired caucazoids in burial mounds along the Mississipi pre date American Indians too.

They were and always have been afro-asiatic (well, fairly large greek and roman bits here and there but point stands). Neither sub-Saharans or wh*Toids are kings, only Ethiopians, Berbers, Arabs and Somalians was kings.

small dick

No, the ancient Egyptians were mudskins.

I made a graphic specifically for you, feel happy

Attached: thiskillsthenegroid.jpg (1874x1080, 611K)

Ethiopians, Berbers, Arabs, and Somalians are and were caucasoids. They have a bit more mixture with other races nowadays, but it doesn't change anything.

>dark skin colour was an art style used by egyptians
Ok so you are just mentally disabled, I was just making sure.

So you're trying to claim that the original humans were caucasoids?

and you're just meming, i was also making sure

good to check though

glad things were cleared up bby

fucked the trip

Man, this whole "Egyptians were White an' shieet" is so stupid and gay. By the arguments used to prove so, even I am White. The Egyptians were Egyptians. Get over it. Sure they had pharaohs of European origin. But they were an Afro-Asiatic speaking people. I suppose Arabs are White then?

>So you're trying to claim that the original humans were caucasoids?
no, just that those groups of people are caucasoids. I don't have an agenda here btw, it doesn't matter to me even if Wakanda was real, I'm just interjecting.

>even I am White.
Caucasoid, yes.

But I'm still a shitskin.

Doesn't matter what your skin is, you're closer related to europeans than east asians or africans.

He's saying that you're genetically closer to wh*toids than niggers.

yea we get you luv being white and we are all inferior. stop making these threads

Indo-Europeans migrated out of the north caucuses to Europe, Anatolia, Iran and India. The groups currently inhabiting North Africa, the horn and the Arabian peninsula all originate from the horn of Africa as do their languages, the Afro-Asiatic language group. At no point were any of these groups Caucasoid

Are you a Greek? No you a Dutch/Anglo mutt, if you were of Greek origin then you still might have not been Kangz since it is unlikely that you were descended from one of the people who were Kangz.