The mania is back

>the mania is back

Attached: 1567770180203.jpg (750x747, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Actually, it's HYPOMANIA.....

see how easy that was?

If you were in full blown mania, you wouldn't be in here, and you'd be getting laid right now, or doing something creative and magnanimous

... and due to your ongoing consistent Rapid Cycling, it's pointless to announce just another one of your neverending episodes...

That's like making an announcement every time a cloud floats by in the sky.

The nature of your Mania announcement seems to indicate that you perceive your hypomania to be a negative entity in your existence...

... when in all actuality, it's the only time that you are ever interesting, even by the farthest stretch of the imagination...

Your manic episodes are the ONLY times when you become even vaguely charismatic or magnetic, the only times you could possibly get a woman to climb into bed with you, or convince somebody to invest a large sum of money into one of your creative ideas... It's the only time anybody would ever find you even remotely alluring....

.... but instead of making use of your gift of mania and convincing a woman to climb into bed and deepthroat you while you compose original music in your head, you're sitting all by yourself in front of a goddamn computer in Jow Forums, whining and complaining like a little bitch...

The difference between you and some of the world's greatest movers and shakers throughout history :

They actually did something with their Mania and changed the world....

here's a novel idea :

Why don't you get off your lazy ass and do something instead of seeking pity from a bunch of sexless failures?

Attached: WHY NOT HERE by Johnny Neptune.jpg (385x599, 295K)

....or are you one of those people who tells himself that he's incapable of creativity and excellence?....

Are you one of those people who was blessed with a Ferrari, but never learned how to drive it?

Attached: CRUCIFIED by JN.jpg (784x1024, 262K)

YOURE DARN RIGHT BROTHER CAUSE HULK-A-MANIA IS RUNNIN WIIIIIIIILLLLLLLDDDDD
-HH

Attached: tenor (1).gif (396x297, 685K)

my b, didn't know the difference.
true but the inner change is so drastic that i feel i'll go crazy if i don't say it out loud to someone. r9ks the only place i have for things like this
it's not the hypomania itself, it's the flip flopping between states that's the negative entity. that being said, i dont agree with the other stuff. i do believe that i have my own things to offer the world and i dont rely on my hypomania for my personality.
i have a lot of stuff I'm trying to do actually. It's just that I haven't done anything in my life up until recently, so I have to learn everything from square one. it takes time.
why all the negativity?

lucky, i just feel despair or nothing
mostly nothing
bipolar fags don't know true suffering

apparently, you don't seem to realize that you have been blessed with a genetic gift from the universe...

...so you're wasting it by not using it...

Meaning you don't deserve it... There are people much much stupider than you that would make full use of the gift...

Attached: IMG_20141201_081425.jpg (2448x3264, 1.93M)

Watch this. Mania kino. That santa claus looking nigga is you.
youtube.com/watch?v=NvS351QKFV4

Holy shit, Johnny's back! Done any cool shit lately?

what the fuck even is bipolar? why do I get to be a hyper-confident Chad only when the feeling strikes?

Hold on a minute... Ill be right back, okay?

STFU YOU WHINING BITCH... DIE SOON

okay im back....
There is a yin and yang to everything, and your conditions is a blessing... You need to learn to grab your situation by the handlebars and be in control of it, maximizing the Dynamics during the high points and low points, because there cannot be a positive without a negative equal balance...

And your true personality is magnified during the manic phases, and that's when you're at your best... So stop looking at it as a negative...

Lots of animal rescues.....

Very, VERY rewarding....

Attached: PicsArt_07-19-03.00.51.jpg (1920x1080, 168K)

Oh.... And fucking Sarah

Attached: 34888044_1829833300412298_3882022103343431680_o.jpg (1280x1280, 139K)

yeah i can't imagine being in that gloomy and suicidal state for life. i'm sorry to hear that
i haven't realized it until recently because i wasn't diagnosed until recently. i've been rapid cycling all my life but didnt know what was going on, so i decided to isolate myself. now i'm not a very well adjusted person, but I'm putting in the work now that I know.
what do you mean by maximizing the dynamics during the low points? what does that look like?

wish i had hypomania

(with my wife Wendy's approval, btw)

its crazy how i met Sarah.... totally unlikely, but true...

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-16-03-13-43.png (2160x1080, 1.69M)

RE: maximizing the Dynamics of even the low points

As you just stated, once you finally got diagnosed and officially realized what had been going on all this time, you now understood that you were not the only one...

Not knowing what's happening is the only negative thing about the condition... Once you know what's actually happening, you can finally move forward...

Much in the same way, you now realize that there are highs and lows, so you can accept it and work with it...

By being able to identify the stages, you are now in control instead of the stages controlling you...

You can maximize the Dynamics by being able to identify the onset of the low points, and learning how to control the ride so it's not detrimental for your progress

Attached: 15036369_1256383077757326_8909249810346069888_n.jpg (719x719, 34K)

By learning to identify the onset of the stages, you will also learn to hold the handlebars of your existence even tighter, thereby having greater control...

By doing so, you will be able to maintain a better Mastery of how other people will perceive you during these stages...

You don't need psychotropic medication at all... There would be no reason to medicate away your brilliant genius...

What you DO NEED is to realize that only YOU are the one in control, and you can manage the Mania, 'holding back', so you come across as being more charismatic and less frightening... and you can also minimize how depressing and off-putting your low points appear to other people...

It's time you realized that you are not powerless over this alleged 'disorder', and you are fully capable of exerting control over how other people perceive you

Attached: wendy neptune.jpg (960x1280, 134K)

youd never believe how i met Sarah

or how much my CONTROLLED MANIA attracted her

Attached: 15380349_1287758834619750_7885788893611255160_n.jpg (719x719, 30K)

again :

my CONTROLLED mania......

Self control... Not medicated control

Attached: JN_Images_(20).jpg (2304x1728, 461K)

You've been given an amazing gift....

You have been blessed with special insight...

You can SEE what other people simply 'look at'

You have the gift of understanding with natural intuition on a scale most people can never imagine

Don't waste it... Make the most out of it... Use it to help other people whenever possible...

Find something that you love and do it

And do it better than anybody else

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05-21-52-38.png (1080x2160, 1.37M)

I always tell my art business clients
"never hire a NORMAL artist", because they won't be very talented...

I've never hung out with normal people
...normal = boring...

So now you realize you'll never be normal

Thank God, right ?...

So master your weirdness... OWN IT
Stop thinking it's a negative aspect of your personality.

Attached: 5993496093417944210.jpg (360x640, 29K)

Oh, and one more thing....

STOP ISOLATING YOURSELF

your gift is magnetic

Let the rest of the world behave like dogs... It's time for you to start behaving more like a cat...

(women LOVE cats)

Attached: 20190914_111015_2228.jpg (1080x1920, 119K)

johnnyneptune can I present you my art folio?

By realizing youve got a magnetic GIFT, you will soon begin to notice the low points becoming fewer and farther between

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-11.17.05.jpg (754x1508, 168K)

I can live with that.... of course

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-11.18.38.jpg (754x1508, 209K)

And you cant manipulate whatever you want out of life by hiding all holed-up by yourself in isolation

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-11.19.34.jpg (754x1508, 252K)

You're going to be just fine....

life's a BIPOLARCOASTER.....
enjoy the ride

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-11.26.14.jpg (754x1508, 137K)

thank you for all this golden information / advice. Especially the part regarding wanting to be normal. I've always wanted to be normal, but at the same time I never saw being normal as something I wanted to be if that makes sense.
I want nothing more than to be able to act like myself when around other people, but i don't know how. i've gotten this far in life going around as what i thought was me, but now i know it was an outer reflection of my inner confusion. how do i make the gradual (or immediate) change to who I really am? or rather how do i introduce others to who i truly am? I have a vague plan for the rest, but this is what's holding me back.

Most of us grew up looking in the mirror and wondering if we were aliens from another planet or something... Without the diagnosis, the uncertainty left us feeling as if we were the only ones, and that somehow there was something wrong with us....

Then once you find out what's actually going on, you finally realize it was something wrong with THEM....

They are Poor Unfortunate Souls who will never get to experience the heights of exquisite excellence....

SHES OUT THERE, DUDE.....
In fact, there are lots and lots and lots of her out there, and they are not interested in the things everybody thinks... They're not interested in your height or your money or the size of your dick or your muscles...

They are attracted to your brain...
To your Insight and your creative Outlook
And that's all you will need to lure all of them into bed...

We exist for only one reason, sir...

We do not exist to cure cancer or build a better spaceship... The universe doesn't give a fuck about those things...

We exist to EXIST....

We Exist so that we will continue existing a hundred thousand years from now....

We are reproduction machines....

And you have been given a magnetic gift that will enable you 2 get whatever you want... Just learn to hold the handlebars tightly so you don't allow the manic stages to control you... That scares people...

Now go get 'em, Tiger

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-11.31.05.jpg (1508x754, 167K)

Are you a crackhead or a transdimensional sage?

Everybody experiences highs and lows

We simply experience the same highs and lows with the volume turned full blast

Our highs are stratospheric, and our Lows can be mind-numbingly despondent...

EXTREMES are our Flatline

And that excites people... They find it quite infectious... When you realize how lucky you are to have been born with this organic psychiatric blessing, there's less reason to be depressed about life oh, and you will see that you will begin to phase into hypomania 95% of the time, with the low points becoming less extreme and less frequent

You're lucky as shit....

Now go out there and grab Life by the balls

Are you telling me that people still smoke crack?...

....... you're kidding, right?......

>how do i make the gradual (or immediate) change to who I really am?

Your brain chemistry will do that for you, and it's been a work in progress for some time now...

What you need to focus on is learning to show Reserve during Mania and remember to ignore negative self-perceptions...

Remember that Doom and Gloom are invisible Boogeymen, so don't pay attention to them

Nobody knows. The fact he even comes here is just absurd. I love the guy, he's charlie sheen levels of fucked up.

believe me, you dont. it gets tiring after youve alienated yourself from everyone around you and self destructed and are left with the ramifications. and then there is always the incredible low afterwards..

Experience has its benefits...

Namely, EXPERIENCE..............

I've been on this planet a lot longer than you guys, and that speaks for itself...

And instead of traveling through life at the speed limit, I have lived in the extremes, barreling at 1000 miles per hour...

That's why I've basically lived 20 lives... And that type of experience is very valuable...

I'm not saying I'm great or that I'm better than anybody, because God knows that's not true... I've managed to fuck my life up just as much as I've managed to pick myself back up and put the pieces back together again and again and again...

But my flaws and bumps along the way are half of the reason why my experience serves as a valuable learning tool for younger people... I'm a complete fuck up, and so are you, and so is everybody else reading these words... Otherwise we wouldn't be here right now

When I was young, like starting around 12 years old oh, I never hung out with people my own age... I always hung out with ecology guys or even older people because I learned so much from their experience...

So it's my turn to return the favor

COLLEGE....

not ecology

Speech-to-text typo... I'm walking back from the corner store bringing my wife some coffee and cigarettes... I'm about to go wake her up and make breakfast

You are mistaken

He certainly does wish he had hypomania

Everybody does... It's worth the hassle and the drawbacks... Its benefits are immeasurable

That's why methamphetamine is so popular... When a normal person snorts meth, they finally get to experience a chemically induced state of mania...

That's why the sex is so good and the conversations are so intricate and anything is possible...

Plus... Your description seemed to focus primarily on negative aspects oh, but you failed to mention all of the wonderful amazing beautiful exceptional attributes

( stop being such a party pooper )

I used to think I was cursed... I thought there was an inexplicable black cloud that followed me and separated me from the crowd...

Then I finally realized being separated from the crowd was the silver lining, and I'm not cursed at all... In fact, the universe shined it's light down upon me and gave me a magnificent gift

All of the problems I had associated with hypomania revolved around my lack of understanding, and due to that lack of understanding, my ignorance regarding my own ability to control my behavior and thoughts...

I am completely capable of modifying the levels of extremity, to control the volume knob so to speak...

I wouldn't trade my life for a million bucks

you have a natural ability to create whatever you want to create, on the fly, with a style all your own.

Similarly, you are equally as talented in destruction.........

you can run circles around others...
you can use it as a weapon if you choose.

you can wear people down into submission with little effort....

Or build them up.....

BUT NOT WITHOUT SELF CONFIDENCE

Attached: PicsArt_10-29-04_20171214051921.01_20171214051921.13_20171214051921.jpg (1013x881, 113K)

and once you master confidence by eliminating self-doubt....

you can talk people into ANYTHING

Attached: 08-09-07_0238.jpg (320x240, 15K)

Could listen to you johnny all day long to be fair

you have a special power

so why be depressed?

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-12.32.07.jpg (500x500, 82K)

theres no time for depression

when youre on fire

Attached: jn's devilpic.jpg (585x891, 474K)

Just relax..... And enjoy the ride, Tiger

Attached: Capture 2019-08-05 18.24.07.jpg (1920x1080, 179K)

....just always remember that you DO have the ability to control the volume...

to stay cool.....
.........................without medication

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-12.48.02.jpg (1120x630, 132K)

Just in case you DO ever decide to medicate your hypomania:

Oxcarbazepine, sold under the brand name TRILEPTAL is a medication used to treat epilepsy and bipolar disorder.

For epilepsy it is used for both focal seizures and generalized seizures. It has been used both alone and as add-on therapy in people with bipolar who have had no success with other treatments. It is taken by mouth.

Trileptal is NOT an atypical antipsychotic

Atypical antipsychotics DO NOT WORK

and they have an awful side effect:
LOSS OF CORE PERSONALITY

in other words, Loss Of WHO YOU ARE

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-12.57.12.jpg (1080x1920, 165K)

and why the fuck would you want to LOSE WHO YOU ARE ?.....

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.01.04.jpg (1080x1512, 134K)

.....because even though you're a dick....

I like you, and YOU like you, and thats good enough

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.05.16.jpg (1407x880, 174K)

Untrue. I had a manic episode and posted on Jow Forums for a day straight believing I was a fairy.

RE: the mania is back

Make the mania in FRONT

and leave the depression behind....
because you have everything to be happy about, sir

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.14.11.png (1084x1080, 1.45M)

RE: fairy

when i was a kid, a 'fairy' meant GAY

your belief was true

RE: fairy

thats a product of the d&d scifi videogame fantasy anime b
Ullshit you guys grew up with

i cant relate

if you thought you were Abraham Lincoln, that would seem up my alley

(Im old)

Thank god i didnt grow up with faries and wizards and elves as staples of my entertainment

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.21.08.png (1084x1080, 1.33M)

i cant imagine NOT having the mania back

that would SUCK

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.24.17.png (1084x1080, 1.3M)

I guess thinking youre a fairy beats thinking youre a mythological nonexistent concept like jesus

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.32.48.png (1084x1080, 1.34M)

....or thinking that youre ME

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.32.06.png (1084x1080, 1.42M)

at this point, im not even going to bother trying to think of something to say

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.28.32.png (1084x1080, 1.34M)

Instead, im just going to post pics

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.30.10.png (1084x1080, 1.42M)

Aaawwwww SHIT !!!

now MY mania is back !!!....

t h a n x a l o t

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.29.28.png (1084x1080, 1.33M)

GOD DAMMIT !!!

i was doing just fine... Until your fucking thread triggered a manic episode

BASTARD !!!!

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.31.21.png (1084x1080, 1.52M)

now i think im a porcupine with hepatitis c

GOD DAMN YOU !!!

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.27.37.png (1084x1080, 1.7M)

thanks to YOU and your thread
now i cant sleep and ive got no appetite

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.54.06.png (1084x1080, 1.29M)

Now im experiencing racing thoughts and delusions of grandeur

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.54.40.png (1084x1080, 1.52M)

and now im talking rapid fire with pressured speech

and im manipulating underaged girls into gangbangs

( I'm not complaining about the last part )

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.56.46.png (1084x1080, 1.37M)

and none of this would've happened

if it wasnt for
YOUR
GOD
DAMNED
THREAD !!!

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-01.55.15.png (1084x1080, 1.21M)

Now, thanks to YOU, im probably going to go talk somebody into giving me a bunch of money and spend it all on unwise investments and junk store trinkets

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-02.05.39.png (1084x1080, 1.44M)

Look what you started !!!

GOD DAMN YOU !!

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-02.06.46.png (1084x1080, 1.31M)

Can i borrow some depakote?

Attached: PicsArt_09-14-02.08.14.png (1084x1080, 1.39M)

Okay, dude.....

Ive had fun today..... Be well

(and the perfect cure for depression is to stop wallowing in your own self-pity stop worrying about yourself so much)

MY ADVICE :
Find a local no-kill animal shelter and go volunteer... You've obviously got some time on your hands, and there's nothing more rewarding than going and helping some innocent animals... You can go volunteer to help the staff clean the cages and change the water and give the animals food and sweep up the floor and clean the litter boxes and stuff...

When you come home from the shelter, you will realize you didn't have any time to be depressed... And when you look in the mirror you will see the reflection of somebody who you respect even more then you did before you volunteered to help the animals...

You're a good man and there's nothing wrong with you... I expect you to make the most out of your life and have fun while you're doing it

Attached: PicsArt_11-29-12.55.09.png (714x710, 576K)

What the fuck is going on in here Johnny

Attached: 4550-18003-4108.png (112x112, 16K)

I don't know but I'm worried

Attached: 1561472467133.png (200x135, 22K)