Reddit mods disrespect users based on political views

i was looking up the company Waste Management, because i used to work there and i commented on a story having to do with them apparently getting bonuses this year which reads as follows

original comment (not me) :"Went to other subs to see what they thought of this good news and it was bad.

One low test cuck said and I quote:

'To be fair its a shit job with shit pay, and if you end up there, you are probably a shit for brains who doesn't really care how well you do the job.'

(me responding): "i've worked there and i can attest that they don't pull in the best talent. of course the flip side is that the conditions are often abysmal."

then i get this message:

"You have been banned from participating in r/offmychest. You can still view and subscribe to r/offmychest, but you won't be able to post or comment.

Note from the moderators:

You have been automatically banned for participating in Jow Forumsthe_donald. It systemically harasses people and communities, including this one. The effects of your participation go beyond Reddit, as it heavily promoted the Nazi rally in Charlottesville, and interferes with American democracy.The content you provide to the hatereddit harms all other communities and breaks our rules. We are willing to reverse the ban only if you will completely disengage from these hatereddits. If you will not immediately cooperate with our rules, then do not contact us; we will ignore any other response.

If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/offmychest by replying to this message.

Reminder from the Reddit staff: If you use another account to circumvent this subreddit ban, that will be considered a violation of the Content Policy and can result in your account being suspended from the site as a whole."

i'm sorry but politics aside, this is incredibly disrespectful.

Attached: rip.png (1573x691, 229K)

K. Thanks for sharing.

if you want want to win you have to hurt your enemy in any way you possibly can

failing that you can pretend by banning them from reddit

OBVIOUSLY. DO YOU SEE THE SATURN SYMBOLS ALL OVER REDDIT NOW?!?!?!`

Attached: 1522691560053.png (1298x772, 325K)

>We are willing to reverse the ban only if you will completely disengage from these hatereddits.
this cant be real

Kek, that absolute state of Plebbit

Attached: 1486190814770.jpg (480x360, 35K)

>we are against hate!
>do things to make people hate even more

and people wonder why there have been exterminations of opposition through out history

>OP is a newfag from r*ddit
>this is obvious from the fact that he's r*ddit spacing, from the general writing style, and that this absolute retard put his r*ddit username in the name field of the post form
>nobody called him out on his faggotry
i'm not even surprised anymore

Communism.

Bourdain yourself you Reddit fag

yes i am a faggot. please punish me with your chode.

Reddit is for fucking retards I go on there to click the tranny forum to message ugly trannies how giant hahahaha messages

Stop posting on The_Donald, then. What do you have to say over there? You can do much better if you never post there and ask the libshits in the top comments questions until they are backed into a corner. Infiltrate them ya dingus

To message trannies giant "hahahahah" messages* fuck

Do they ever answer back?

not enough dick. more please.

Tfw he doesn’t even know how to reply

Attached: 8AF106B7-439E-4AAF-8DE3-830D9135682E.jpg (1003x900, 110K)

Nobody cares fuck off back to ledit nigger

FUCK OFF BACK TO REDD1T
FUCK OFF BACK TO REDD1T
FUCK OFF BACK TO REDD1T

Attached: E7390CC8-3F1F-40EE-85BC-90D6B8B66162.jpg (642x1443, 106K)

>he didn't know they're winning

b-but we got trump, right?

the time to leave The_Donald was a long long time ago

Attached: 3241254325324543562436jew.jpg (474x266, 13K)

well, i guess i've found a new home...dammit

Your in reddit you dumb spic that place is a cuck wasteland and gtfo of pol nigger

>surprised leddit mods are faggots
seriously user?

Free speech doesn't exist.

Truth tellers are out of power.

Act accordingly.

Attached: 1500687445972.jpg (750x750, 83K)

(OP) wait am i a spic or a nigger? i just want to be clear, unless they're the same.

Assimilate or stay in the /ptg/ containment zone for refugees. The choice is yours nigger.

go back and stay there

Welcome to 2015 when a bunch of reddit rapefugees came over here as there were autobans for people who had a post record on /european. This shit is nothing new.

i just want to belong. more dick please.

absolute state

Attached: 1514669394746.png (712x1024, 953K)

what is com pu ter....how many internets does it run on?