Work in 21 hours

>Work in 21 hours

Attached: 1518982681198.png (568x590, 219K)

have fun wagie , mr.shekelburg needs to be at work six O'Clock sharp

Attached: 1567476302475.png (533x761, 635K)

gotta work tommorow, parents force me to work at least a couple of days

fuckin hate dragging myself out of bed in the morning starting at 8 till 4 at least it's only 2 days

>don't work
>have more money than I need

Attached: 1548039192950.jpg (409x409, 45K)

>essay due in 12 hours
>haven't even started

Attached: 1568190587265.jpg (1124x689, 122K)

how do you do it, oh neet overlord

just don't work LOL :)

I want this more than anything else on this world. I would give up my dick and balls to live a comfy and financially secure life. I hate working so much. There is absolutely no reason anyone should have to sit in an office 8 hours a day. Each day I get just a little bit closer to completely losing my fucking mind.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

how do you manage to not work and have more money than you need

I get money from the government for lying to them that I'm trying my hardest to get a job

NO NO NO NO NO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png (633x758, 29K)

right i get payed monthly for having shizophrenia yet i don't have enough money to actually manage living alone, also need to do yearly checkups

do you have your own flat? i feel like it could only work if you lived rent free

how many words you need bud

Nah still living with my parents. I can afford to move out but I'd have to live in some shitty neighborhood full of niggers.

Four pages. Have to write about food, both literally and as a metaphor for culture or something. I don't care this much about food I just EAT it. Whenever I try to start, my mind is blank.

Attached: 1508133839687.png (586x578, 37K)

>Food analogy essay
The absolute state of america.

you could write about fast food culture, or bringing families together. just be yourself and make it up

>Uni in 2 hours
>haven't slept for 20

Attached: 1567412574026.jpg (962x773, 61K)

>work from home in 12 hours

Aaaah i laugh at both wagies and NEET, i get to live the best of both worlds.

Why havnt you accepted the work ethic of the future? it's pretty comfy.

H-how? Enlight me please, kind user.

fuuuuuu i live at night an i need to get up at fuckin 7 in the morning

just got news that my shift tomorrow got cancelled kinda happy but also kinda sad less money :(

I'v said before in a previous thread around this topic. Get into an IT position. A good one with abundant vacancies at the moment is Cyber security, in most cases you just need a basic understanding of linux and windows security architecture(which you can learn in any 3 hours course on youtube). From here you'll have companies that don't want to pay for hot decking so they will say attend you meetings and work from home.

>Worked the entire week
>Got called in yesterday`s 8am because some fag ate too many peanuts and fainted
>Just got home because traffic sucks and nigger boss wound not release us until the final report was delivered
>"I need to know the exact situation of this company and it's inventory before allowing anyone to leave"
>On my way out he tells me, "user, keep you phone on I might need you here again because of PeanutFag"
>Got home, removed the battery off my phone and laid in bed for a few minutes

I just received an email, don't know who send it but i might have an idea, fuck this shit I'm not going back he can suck my nuts for all that I care.

Attached: robocop.jpg (1024x720, 84K)

That does not look that hard, you could write about how our culture and how society changed after the agriculture revolution and once we started producing more food that we can consume, like said.