I HATE DRIVING SO FUCKING MUCH

I HATE DRIVING SO FUCKING MUCH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1554503551067.png (781x493, 730K)

Driving around at night/early morning when the streets are empty is comfy.

Fucking beta. Driving is my one freedoms. Im suicidal when I drive. Its insanely fun to just go cruising or take sharp turns going 50 mph and just having fun. Ive got an awd Subaru sti and it keeps me alive. Faggot kys for being so underdeveloped

you're the reason i don't like driving, fag

Same.
Fuck cars and fuck driving.

Retards like you are why I'm glad humans driving cars will be illegal in the future.

So don't do it

> Oh I need to pass a semi truck?
> I'll just go .5 mph faster than him and make a rolling roadblock so nobody else can pass
> wouldn't want to speed after all (:

Why are people like this?

OH MY GOD I FUCKING HAAAATTEEEE THIS SHIT TOO ITS SO FUCKING STRESSFUL MY PARENTS FORCE ME TO DRIVE AND IM IN A FUCKING BLIND PANIC FROM START TO END

Their lucky driving is so retardedly easy or else I would have killed us all by now

>So don't do it
Cityfag privilege.

Attached: 1559275227706.jpg (1000x665, 102K)

Same. Elon pls rescue me. I will get a job if I just don't have to drive to it.

So move to the city.

I don't mind driving at all. I just hate all the other drivers on the road, because most of them drive like retarded apes on crack.

you're one of those people. Leave earlier and slow the fuck down, geez. So are you, . Asshole. I really wish speed limits were more aggressively enforced.

Left lane is for passing, you dip.

Is that the 93 in Nevada? Looks real familiar. Comfy af drive, only passed like 10 cars the entire way to Utah. I hate the 15; totally worth it to go around, even for an extra hour or two.

well you shouldn't be going over the limit anyway, even if you're overtaking. For that matter, if you have to drop to five under for a while while someone else passes in the left lane, you shouldn't be in enough of a rush to care.

City driving is a nightmare. Driving in rural/smalltown areas is easy, like really easy. If you cant literally drive in a straight line, turning the occasional corner, and stopping at the occasional stop sign too difficult then you really aren't fit for this world

Driving is awesome. It's relaxing and puts you in a sort of zen state.

Driving became 100% more fun the moment i stopped commuting using a car

No cop will care if you go 80mph on a 75 to expediently overtake a semi doing 65. Hogging the left on the other hand is actually illegal.

Late night driving is kino

99% of my driving is commuting tho

If you hate driving, why not try riding?

Attached: 1564042231779.jpg (770x578, 140K)

Speeding shouldnt be a crime, stupidity should.
All you you cucklords who complain about speed are obviously to incapable of driving in the first place and should be forced to hand in your drivers license, since your a greater hazard on the road then that dipshit weaving in and out of traffic to pass your lane hogging faggotry.

Not enjoying driving is a very feminine trait. Personally I just love the feeling of movement and propulsion while controlling a car. I actually hit 200 km/h (124 mph) last night on an empty highway side road in my mommy-mobile VW tiguan SUV. It was surprisingly stable at that speed, but I guess german cars are built for the autobahn.

there's no reason you should be going faster than 65 anyway, unless you just really enjoy paying extra for gas and being a dick. My car loses almost 15mpg going 80 as opposed to 65. in addition to the extra wear and tear on the engine, brakes, etc.

or you could not be in such a goddamned hurry, since apparently your kindergarten teacher couldn't manage to get you to tell time and leave when you need to to get to where you're going without running late.

German cars are built so Muhammad can fuck your wife in the back seats.

i split past a girl who was texting at a stop sign yesterday and she got upset and started honking before running the next stop sign because i got in front of her
this was in a mall parking lot and she could have run over a pedestrian
when i was leaving i saw her at the red light and yelled out "byeeeeee" and moved my fingers gayly to wave bye to her
she looked up from her phone and instantly recognized me and closed her window

speeding SHOULD be a crime because some roads we're built to be driving on over 50 km/h

weren't* fuck

Speeding and weaving in and out of traffic is also stupidity

> no reason to go the speed limit

I have a half hour commute in and out of work five days a week. I value my time so at the very least I'll go the speed limit.

anyone have tips for driving in LA