Look kiddo...

>look kiddo, just because dad married your stupid mom doesn't mean we're friends! keep your nerdy habits to yourself and stay away from my underwear!
what's the correct move here?

Attached: daria634.jpg (1024x1820, 125K)

>Lol. its not me stealing your underwear and you know that

>God you're so hot when you're angry.

Stay away. I know what you're thinking but NO. Just stay away kiddo.

Attached: 1563207383748.jpg (1000x600, 167K)

Smile and gaze as I have just found the love of my life

Well, la-dee-da, Mrs. Park Avenue Manicure

Attached: 297EEEAD-04CC-425C-9FD6-7C2745625F42.jpg (426x335, 45K)

I wish i had a stepsister to hatefuck so bad

Hard to believe cute people like that exist in the same reality that i do.

3d is not like anime, if a stepsister hates you, it doesn't mean she secretly want your dick.

>Aquire roofies
>Wait until Mom and Step Dad go out on a date leaving me and bratty stepsis at home.
>Roofie her
>Pick her up and put her in her bed
>Stick my cock in her ass
I don't need to cum, I just want to see her underneath me and naked so I don't ever have to take her seriously again. If she gets pissed with me/ starts yelling at me etc, I'll just picture her like that with the knowledge that I'm stronger than her and she's just another set of holes.

She's just gonna wakeup later and tell you on you dumbass.

Attached: 05.png (419x398, 235K)

I would have a better chance with her if she was my hateful stepsister desu.

>MOM! DAD! user RAPED ME!! I'M CALLING THE POLICE *grabs phone and starts dialing 911*

What's the correct move here?

I actually have a little stepsister, i used to have a crush on her but grew out of it and now we're like blood siblings i love her so fucking much she's the little sister i never had but always wanted
Sometimes i wonder how she feels about me

If you put it in her coke and she doesn't wake up during she won't remember anything. She'll just wake up the next morning in bed, if you cum near her just clean it up. How would she explain or even know what happened? She can't prove anything.

she wants dick like all girls

do you ever get into tickle fights with her?

I highly doubt it, sometimes she gets super moody but that's because she is a teenager and spends most of the time pissed or depressed

Yeah sometimes in the morning, she lays on the floor and i tickle her until she gets a laugher attack and begs me to stop it's so freaking adorable. I always get her inside a shopping cart at the mall and carry her

> laugher attack and begs me to stop it's so freaking adorable. I always get her inside a shopping cart at the mall and carry her
I want to feel this feel so bad lads ...

Attached: 1490062008249.jpg (600x238, 23K)

I didn't want you feel like this you asshole.

Attached: 1563864675840.png (625x350, 262K)

sick my tongue out and blow a raspberry then when she tries to say anything talk over her and go 'naa naa na naaa' then imitate whatever she says in a silly voice until she gets frustrated and either leaves or gets angry. If she gets angry then I win, assuming she doesnt get bruised, and can just restrain her and make her apologise and if she leaves then its at worst a draw.

In the end her dad married my mom, so that makes me the winner here.

Sometimes i think she was a gift from God because i've always been so lonely and now i get to spend almost every day with her and do comfy big bro stuff with her. It has made me realize how everything would be ruined if i was to get in a romantic affair with her and i don't want that
I feel sorry for you lads hopefully you will find a stepsister to spend time with and hopefully you won't do anything lewd or fucked up with them because if you solely want a step sister to do lewd stuff then you deserve being alone
You can always have a daughter and a wife too!

>She can't prove anything.

Implying a woman has to

No girl talks this way, try again

this woman's head to body ratio is so bizarre. her head looks huge compared to her body

shes clearly leaned in

>drinks roofies
>no effect
>heh, i've been dosing myself roofies and have developed immunity to it. I knew you would pull shit like this. *spits in your face* You're fucked now, I'm telling dad!
w-what DO?!?!?

Attached: 1568170629530.webm (1000x563, 1.54M)

You're probably not an artist but even then you should know proportions are altered when posing, for example, her head is closer to the viewer in this case the camera and overlapping her neck thus the height added by her neck is taken out, do ya get it?
Also this fucking thread... I'm not even saying anything

>C-can I call you big sis? And massage your feet?

tell her to give me her vsco info

anybody have sauce?

Attached: 1566491514147.png (1992x1992, 1.07M)

What are you gonna do when she grows up and start fucking tyrones? She'll eventually leave you and maybe even find you annoying and a loser.

@yungdari on Instagram

dfkbnsotdjn

oh yeah, what proof do you have? enjoy your broken ovaries bitch

lmao, women don't need any proof to bring a man down. Are you living in a cave?

>you will never have this qt

Attached: 1563561102315.gif (250x182, 791K)

not to my daddy, who isnt her daddy remember and is probably raping her too, i just need to convince her she does need proof too.
as long as she doesnt go to court its fine

I don't even care if she was a boy, you can't really tell since she chagned so early but I'd still tap that no querstions asked.

Weak bait, both my dad and her mom are very conservative and raised her the right way, she even claims she finds spics and negroes annoying and disgusting, she's into the whole Black Metal stuff so she's very edgy and racist and fascinated with mythology, we have the most interesting talks

>Yeah yeah, i`m not happy either, now stay off my computer and my tool box

The biggest cum sluts are the most conservative girls.

thats just not the true biggest cumsluts are the big dykes who hate their dads. Self proclaimed conservative girls are often doing it for attention, true: just look at e-thots. However, nobody trumps a part time lesbian in whorishness.

It means we are siblings,come here and hug your brother

this
t. bi girl with bi friends

skadaddle and play some biddy games

Bumperino my negroes

I don't accept denial in the prospect of living out my third biggest fantasy.

Hey I'm like that too. How do I get in touch with her? I'm a good guy don't worry.

Wtf bros this can't be true

Every single one of you fags on this thread need to up your sociopath game. Just start in small ways making her life incrementally worse. Do stuff she can't prove and fuck with her head. It's not that hard, if she has a pet kill it in a way she can't prove it's you. "Accidentally" fuck her phone contacts little by little make her unable to tell what is real or not.

Imagine wasting your time and effort doing all this shit. I would just ignore her and not waste energy thinking about her.

the correct move?

obviously to fuck her in her sleep and cum inside her. I don't see how that's not painfully obvious.