When is it coming back?

i fucking miss this shithole so much

Attached: 8ch.png (1200x915, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4-ch.net
youtu.be/jlYqOSmRzUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never. I saw some content on there that looks deeply illegal, so I doubt any reasonable people on the gov will let it come back

i remember a board about the early 2000's internet nostalgia, it was not active but very comfy, i miss this place.

shit I never saw that and now I missed out

There was never any thing illegal there( unless you live in eurostan) leftists just couldn't stand the free speech there. The only reason this site is still here is because you have to waddle through low IQ tards.

I thought I saw true snuff posted on there, I still don't think the gov is gonna let it back up, or they'll get accused of supporting them indirectly

Ron said it wouldn't come back for at least a week after the hearing, which was on the 5th.

There were a lot of SFW boards on there too. Maybe it just needed better moderation. Please give me 8ch back 4ch is stale and full of teenagers.

this is coming from someone who started browsing 4ch as a teenager

there was one for old Jow Forums too. screenshots and lots of threads too. though slow. very slow
there was a bunch of illegal shit ngl. cp that codemonkey had to clean up and a bunch of other stuff

CP was posted there all the time.

where? there was nothing on the popular boards

lots of ppl used b2. it blew up in like 2 months time to the 3rd board with most active isps

stop calling Jow Forums 4ch, theyre different sites
4-ch.net

Every major site had cheese pizza posted on it at least once, yet non of them get close down. If anything, 8 was more vigilant in cleaning them up them.

But hey, that was the past, now 8er can post what ever they want.

youtu.be/jlYqOSmRzUA

Jim Watkins is currently busy creating his own 'cloudflare', and the DNS is already up and running.

Things always take longer than first expected, so anticipate delays, but it's coming back online soon enough

Attached: PicsArt_05-04-08.26.06.gif (640x426, 1.99M)

I only miss it because there was a pretty active fetish board that I frequented for wank material. It was probably the most comprehensive catalog of catagorised topics and sub-fetishes on the internet that wasn't overrun with low tier content and autistic spergs. Then some absolute virgin had to go and ruin the fun for everyone by shooting some people or whatever.

get on tor faggy faggotson

isnt board culture dead anyway? Im here out of sentiment but shit, internet changed.

Use mlpol.net. They are taking in refugees

When Jow Forums finally gets deleted for the final and last time.

Attached: 1561844613834.jpg (916x846, 52K)

Its very telling that you are into 'fetishes'

And it's ironic that you mentioned
masturbating to fetish imagery....

Allow me to explain :

- fetishes have NOTHING to do with sex -

- fetishes have EVERYTHING to do with your unresolved psychological issues from your childhood, the things that you were too mentally weak to resolve and put behind you -

people who are into 'fetishes' are actually ASEXUAL, and they spraypaint themselves with contrived cookie-cutter 'fetishes', in an attempt to make people think that they engage in an 'elite sexuality' that is 'so sophisticated that the average person couldn't understand it'...

but thats BULLSHIT.......
Because feet have nothing to do with sex.
Black rubber outfits have nothing to do with sex. Latex face masks have nothing to do with sex. FETISHES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX...

People who spray paint themselves with fetishes are asexual and they are terrible in bed....

youre just a poser, trying to mask your lack of sexuality behind a false facade of elitist fetish fixations, but you're not fooling yourself and you certainly can't fool me or anybody else....

Certain adults never resolved issues from their childhood where they proceeded themselves as having a lack of control over events that they perceived as being traumatic... these people gravitate towards the predictable BDSM control and Authority fetish nonsense...

People with foot fetishes are simply trying to distract from the fact that they are not comfortable with genitalia and ashamed of their own shortcomings, because they want to focus on feet which is the body part farthest away from any sexual organ

It's really easy to psychoanalyze people from their bullshit out-of-the-box pre-packaged fetish choices

If somebody was 'into sex', they would be focused on getting their dick sucked, not drinking champagne out of a stiletto or being spanked onstage wearing a black plastic outfit in a bondage nightclub while Nine Inch Nails plays.

youre gay

This could be a shitpost or a copypaste but once I read it it felt real

nobody gives a fuck about mlpol.net

.... which is exactly why they are accepting refugees from any place...

/y2k/
Jow Forums
/hikki/
/tower/
Fuck even /doomer/. I miss 8ch a lot...

Actually, it's all absolutely true and came straight out of my mind and manifested through my fingertips... Every single word of it is accurate... I'm sorry, but there's no way to dispute the facts...

Of course when a fetish douchebag poser hears me explain the psychology behind fetishes, they are going to feel threatened, because they have been spending their lives pretending that they are into an elite form of sexuality that nobody else understands...

... so of course they're going to deny it and claim that I am mistaken...

............................of course they are

But I'm not mistaken at all..............

People who do foot worship utilize one of the most predictable trendy cliche out of the box off the rack prepackaged fetish Concepts available, the one that everybody is familiar with :

' the deeply erotic sensual guy who worships women's feet '

.... how convenient that foot worship involves a physical configuration and body positioning where the man's face and hands are down at the women's feet... At the lowest point of her body, the farthest point away from any of her actual sexual erogenous zones...

And in that particular situation, the man's diminutive genitalia is at its most unlikely place to be seen or perceived by the woman....

These men claim to be sensual worshippers of beauty and eroticism, but instead of pleasuring the woman or bringing her to orgasm, they waste their time with nonsense foot bulshit and massages to the toes....

( and while a foot rub does feel good, especially after a hard day at work, that does not equate to sexual pleasure to any woman, and it's simply a stall tactic and a distraction )

While the fetish guy is worshipping her feet, the woman is extremely unlikely to even capture a brief glance of his tiny little penis which he is trying to prevent from being seen in the first place....

FOOT FETISHES = A MAN WITH A COMPLEX ABOUT HIS TINY LITTLE DIMINUTIVE PENIS

case closed

/doomer/ was only good for the aesthetics design. i used to go on there because of how nice it looked. other than that it was full of a bunch of pedos

But it still has to be in the context of sex though right? for other people to do it? It seems like bondage is a way to abuse people and treat them like cattle, pretending its sex but its just tying them

Men who try to spray paint themselves with the predictable off-the-rack cookie cutter 'foot worshiper fetish' are fixated on trying to convince themselves that they can provide a woman with erotic pleasure without using their penis, because they are overwhelmed with a perception of inferiority about their diminutive genitalia...

It's just simple distraction, misdirection like any sixth grade child might try using at the Elementary school talent show with his 'amazing Timmy' Magic Act...

Because I have quite literally fucked over 600 women and teenage girls in my life, I have had this conversation with tons of chicks, and they all say the exact same thing...

They all have a story about ' that one weird guy they met with the foot fetish', or any number of other predictable fake fetish routines...

And they always say that those guys we're creepy, and did not provide them any sexual pleasure whatsoever, and when they finally Force those guys into performing sexually, it was like having sex with a little child... Terrible in bed...

EGG ZACK LEE

It's just a psychological vent, always mispackaged, and misrepresented as a form of sexuality...

The reason fetish dudes use this technique is because their entire lives they have been aware that normal people enjoy sex, but they have never really been good at sex and they are generally asexual...

So in order to not be perceived as a sexual loser, they tried to pretend that they are involved in a higher form of sexuality than the average person...

>Use /s/
>Enable gallery mode
>Can easily scan through images without needing to click on each and every individual image
Jow Forums needs to implement that.

Which brings me back to YOU....

...the asexual fetish poser douchebucket..

That's why I find it hilarious that you claim you masturbate to fetish imagery

Apparently, you find sexual release all by yourself while watching imagery of people not having sex

Fascinating

SHUT UP AND JUST COOOOM OH YEAAAAH COOOOOOM

Attached: COOOM.jpg (402x504, 59K)

Even assuming all that is true, why should I care? If it gets me off, that's all that matters to me. I couldn't care less why or how it gets me off.

You are a fucking dog.

If you find sexual release from the manifestation of your inability to conquer your fear over unresolved psychological issues from your childhood..... Instead of ejaculating into a vagina or a rectum or down a throat... Then more power to you

You can have fun with the recycling of childhood trauma while I stick to the blowjobs and snatch

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-02.00.57.jpg (1164x1280, 393K)

If it does come back I doubt it's gonna be the same. Look at this site. Too many people came and it's plebbit for degenerates. Although I do hope it doesn't go that way.

It will come back soon enough

and it will be great....
the recent down time was a well needed break, just like in a relationship when you go out of town for a week or two on business and it's so nice to come home and be with your lover...

You Don't Know What You Got Till It's Gone, and I think it was a good thing it went down for a little while... I think it's always good to have that happen in life to remind you of what's important

Attached: PicsArt_05-03-01.45.14.jpg (2000x1335, 296K)

There are a LOT of things about eight chan that Jow Forums needs to implement

like embedded webm video, etc etc etc etc

Attached: PicsArt_08-07-02.40.36.jpg (255x166, 11K)

I was NOT particularly impressed with the graphical Aesthetics of /doomer/ at all, and in fact, it reminded me of something a 13 year old child might have created

Attached: PicsArt_05-27-12.27.27.jpg (1868x2803, 402K)

It reminded me of a 13 year old child having his first attempt at creating a MySpace template for a goth page

Predictable and boring

Attached: PicsArt_05-27-12.10.24.jpg (1868x2803, 438K)

Eight chan is far superior to this shitpit

technologically speaking

and from a non-censorship point of view

Attached: PicsArt_05-27-12.35.56.jpg (1868x2803, 318K)

Can't believe 8pol ruined it for the rest of us
>tfw no more obscure fetish boards
>no more leftypol autism

Attached: IMG_20180208_060148.jpg (1237x685, 125K)

Had nothing to do with 8pol you moron. I can't believe people as gullible as you still exist

Attached: 1553984406287.jpg (640x454, 28K)

>l
psychoanalysis is a lowtier pseudoscience and freud was a narcissistic drug addict
Cheers

That fiasco with the timesplitter guys and /trapshota/ was a gud time.

Attached: trapshotabanner3.png (300x100, 62K)

No there wasn't. The government didn't even take it down it took itself down.

A picture of a fully clothed underage girl is not CP faggot. Look up dost test and ponder.

/improve/
/kind/
/nofap/
/christian/
AAAAAAAAH, WHY?

Johnny, where did you go? I thought you were dead! I was very worried.

Attached: 1232321.jpg (640x361, 83K)

Hopefully soon so you retarded tourist circlejerk loving faggots fuck off and kill yourselves.

user I miss my 8ch friends so much I downgraded myself posting here, anyone please do something!! I miss shitting on Uggotha and getting deep conversations with insane people like me....

Attached: DCM-202890.jpg (893x1063, 87K)

Man I miss 8ch and insane douchebags like you.

I fucking miss /abdl/ so much, holy shit

It's quite obvious that you have a repressed sexual attraction for your mother.

Seek counseling immediately

I simply migrated to H8 chan

To be quite honest I'm kind of offended by you calling me a douchebag....

I prefer the term 'douchebucket'

I didn't realize they have electricity in Russia. She's got light bulbs and everything!

8ch will be back up and running soon enough

How come Jow Forums didn't get taken down even though it had ten times as many shooters post their last words here

IVE BEEN SO UNSATISFIED WITHOUT IT. I FEEL LIKE A WANDERING HOMELESS SOLDIER

Attached: 1500169116_1stAirCav_detail.jpg (744x749, 326K)

>a site full of terrorists and pedos
glad it's dead
also implying it won't come back as a honeypot with jimmy saying it isn't but it's actually run by the glowies

Attached: 1567844755611.jpg (1500x1125, 190K)

How did the hearing go?

Do you think it will get flossed with normies when it comes back? I'm afraid that it's gonna go to shit like this site

How's jet is he still here

I think EVERYTHING oxidizes and corrodes and crumbles and atrophies and decays overtime... I've never seen anything improve... And I'm not just talkin about websites... I'm talking about everything on planet Earth

So to answer your question:
Who the fuck really knows what's going to happen? I'll believe it when I see it, and even then I probably still won't believe it... I was just trust everything and everybody

Jet got hired by Sam Hyde as a video editor and he lives with Sam in Rhode Island now...

Jet lives with Wendy and I for a year or so and we all had a blast but he flew up to Rhode Island to interview with Sam Hyde and he got hired immediately....

He's really really happy and he's doing great

Speech to text typos... I'm cleaning up the apartment before Wendy gets here... I said "I DISTRUST everything and everyone"

Find me the law that says snuff is illegal.

It IS illegal, you degenerate. I know because I have thoroughly researched it for scientific purposes

it should be within the next month I guess. I'm also waiting specifically so I can get real updates on the progress of pregmod for free cities.
yes I did only go there for one general on one board that was far removed from the controversy that brought the site down and yes I am bored and salty.

I miss it too OP ;_;
Infinity chan was so mucn better than this lame fucking shithole

Lol

the most thoroughly unique LOL in the history of LOLs

Nope. That's like saying a video of a guy jaywalking is illegal.

I'd like to add that the location of sensations related to the feet in the brain is right next too and sometimes overlaps with the location for sensations of the genitals in the brain.
footfags are still weird tho.

I once sat directly next to a down syndrome negro woman with cleft palate on a flight from Atlanta to Denver

.....................so what?

I've had my feet rubbed hundreds and hundreds of times by some of the best

And it never made me orgasm or get an erection... never aroused me sexually not even in the vaguest stretch of the imagination

Like I said... I've discussed this issue with lots and lots of women over the past 56 years... And there's a consistent theme I hear every time....

All of these women told me that they assumed the foot fetish idiot was trying to use that as an 'in', and that after they rubbed their feet for a little bit, the guys would try to fuck them...

But invariably, the guys just kept rubbing and kissing their feet and sucking their toes and it went on and on and on until it became boring, and the guys never tried to have intercourse with the women...

And the chicks that told me they actually put the move on the guy (finally forcing him to stop with his stupid foot worship bullshit) all said that the guys were terrible in bed, and didn't seem comfortable having sex...

And all of the women said that they never got back together with those guys again

It's retards like you that make me miss the retards from there.

>And it never made me orgasm or get an erection... never aroused me sexually not even in the vaguest stretch of the imagination
congrats you aren't a footfag, join the club.
who gives a shit what women think and why would they even indulge a foot fetishist and expect them to go for sex. just skip straight to the sex. if the woman isn't interested in the feet shit then why bother with it.

And for the guy who told me psychoanalysis is bullshit :

While I understand what he was trying to say, I tend to disagree with him on a certain level.

Psychoanalysis is very real, and it's not very deep or complex, because people wear their 'hidden' personalities on their sleeves.

I've had several women tell me to never do certain sexual acts on them, or it would mean the end of the sex... so of course the first thing I would do is to perform that particular forbidden sex act on them, and they would go into instant orgasm state... They were literally telling me their 'naughty little no no', their secret desire, presenting it as a forbidden Line in the Sand...

Because human beings are not that complex... We actually behave quite transparently...

When I was a DJ at strip clubs I had an ongoing questionnaire I would ask every stripper that came up into my booth :

I would ask them if they were molested when they were children, and across-the-board, 99.9% of them instantly answered "yes", with the same casual tone as if we were discussing buying a bottle of salad dressing... and that's why they ended up becoming strippers... They manifested a predictable human behavior of recycling the same issue that traumatized them in their childhood... they would throw their lives down the toilet and become whores, as if they were punishing the person who molested them in their childhood, while only punishing themselves...

And it's easy to do a precursory psychoanalysis on somebody when it comes to their sexuality, our most Primal State of Consciousness and subconscious...

If you want to see people at their weirdest, worst & most transparent, take a look at their actions revolving around their sexuality...

It doesn't take Sigmund Freud or The Amazing Kreskin to realize that when somebody is fixated on BDSM, they are trying to overcompensate for a past self perception of being powerless and having no control...

Doomed was infested with faggots like yourselves. December was okay posting but once the Austrian and the good Australian left it went to shit. Once sven stopped posting serious shit and acted like an attention whore avatarfag and ANUS scizo left it was completely and utterly unredeemable. Faggot fashion threads and entry level nihilism, and BO just went along with it because it was traffic and he was a poser. That Latvian gothic twink originally wanted the board to be a completely different thing, but that's how most BOS would act so I can't really expect anything better.
Heil Jordan Peterson and Winonaposting was reddit. This board is shit too. I advise you all kill yourselves.

I used to be a master at initiating gangbangs spontaneously in the most unlikely social situations....

100% true

The only time I ever felt awkward initiating a gangbang was the first time, and after I realized how easy it was, it became second nature....

The secret was NEVER ASK

i would simply ANNOUNCE good now we were all going to have sex, because everybody secretly desires to be bad, and now we all had permission... I would begin by instructing all of the men to go scrub their hands and genitals in the bathroom like they were doctors and get surgically sterile... their hands and penises were riddled with bacteria, and thanks to me the women now had clean content to work with... next I instructed the women to go tidy up in the restroom as well...

I always found it amazing how the men were the most reluctant, still afraid to take their pants off long after the women had already stripped completely naked, ready to go... It's funny how guys pretend that they are so dangerous, like theyre some kind of sexual Beast, until someone like me actually convinces several women to do a gangbang, and then suddenly these men are afraid to get naked...

During a few of these gangbang encounters, I had the opportunity to see a couple BDSM guys try their hand at pushing their fetish into the gang bang...

Talk about embarrassing...

Those guys are the biggest fucking losers on Earth!!... They were complete douchebags, not part of the sexual act, but instead being removed and standing there giving verbal orders about how they're the boss and how the chicks took orders from them... Blah blah blah

And all the girls would ignore those losers, because me and my friends would all be fucking the shit out of the girls in all of their holes, while the BDSM douchebag would be standing over by the sofa talking about how "he's in control"...

Not a very complicated psychoanalysis here... These are inept losers who have no control and no power and no authority over anything

Excuse me, my good sir... I'm not sure where you think you are, but you are using offensive language that we find very abrasive and unnecessary!!...

This is no Sailors Tavern on the wharf, or some Bordello where vulgar language will be tolerated...

No sir, this is Jow Forums, a respectful place where we show common courtesies to each other, and we refrain from using vernacular and sexually degrading terminology like "faggot"...

I'm going to have to ask you to please watch your language, because if you continue being rude, I'm going to have to ask you to leave sir

>participating in sexual acts with other men present, let alone involved
I'll be honest this lowers my opinion of you johnny.

Show me a man who says "who gives a shit what women think", and I'll show you a man who has limited experience with women, because he chopped his nose off to spite his face...

I definitely give a shit what women think

I always have... And that's one of the main reasons I've gotten so much pussy in my life...

And regarding your comment about "if the woman isn't interested in the feet shit", let me remind you that no woman is really interested in the foot shit... Not sexually...

Sure it feels good to have your feet rubbed... But there's no woman who equates that to sexuality...

Which brings me to the end of your statement, "why bother?"

Egg Zack Lee

But the reason foot faggots 'bother' is because they are trying to appear as if they are not asexual... But it's not very convincing when you're wasting time on a woman's feet, and she figured that was just your cheesy technique to get in her pants....

>no woman is interested in the feet shit
>they do it anyways
>complain afterwards
this is why I said who gives a shit about their opinions. these women sound stupid.

My favorite board on 8ch was
/tapeworms/, even though there weren't many people there.

In fact, I think I might have been the only one... but at least I didn't have to deal with any anime reaction pics

Attached: shutterstock_663256708_1_1024x1024.jpg (1000x750, 58K)

Nope....

they simply figured 'why not give him a chance'... Everybodys heard the footfag routine before, so why not try it?...

and they weren't 'complaining'....

they were simply retelling what happened

and what happened was they found out that these men were asexual losers

>these women sound stupid

only 2% of humans arent stupid

and I only care about the opinions of that 2%.

that explains why youre unhappy

you assume that youre 'too good' to understand the 98% that youll need to use to obtain what you desire

you remind me of a man who cant ascend a staircase to happiness because he thought it was 'beneath him' to understand stairs

....so you trip on the first step, and lay face down, as people like me make my way up the echelon to pussy galore...

actually, you dont remind me of that at all

im just being a dick

you seem pretty cool and smart to me

cool.......................

...........smart.........

..............................and sexually frustrated

an analogy :

i hate niggers...... who doesnt?
but in todays world, they are a part of life that you must deal with here and there....

so even though they are stupid as shit, i have still learned how they think, how they process things

that way, i am able to interact with them successfully whenever its necessary... And NOT by 'acting like a nigger'....

im myself, a weirdo...
and they like me, because im 'not like the average uptight white guy'...

as soon as niggers hear 'neptune', they always laugh, and go "yo, dis dude cool"

and thats how ive managed to walk through extremely dangerous ghetto type neighborhoods late at night without getting mugged, etc etc

Its important to never underestimate the stupid...

As Mark Twain said,
"never argue with stupid people because they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with their experience"

its always good to inoculate yourself by learning from stupid people

My apology sir. I am a lot of emotion at 8ch and board there. Next time I will control self.

This website are think my post are spam? Pathetic. Laugh at this terrible webiste. Now my post is not. Stupid

Attached: Laplace2.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Godamn, I missed you johnny, you fucking lunatic.

How do I get a gf like pic related? Not girl who like fetish disgusting.

Attached: idealgf.jpg (300x250, 22K)

Wendy and I have 5 cats...
all of them are rescues.....

SEXY
ROCKET
COSMO
SPUTNIK
UNO

we're one big happy family

Attached: 20190915_231946.jpg (4160x2080, 1.68M)

Pic Related ?...... EASY

since that's a photograph of a reprehensible prostitute, simply withdraw $500 from an ATM