Tulpa. not even once

daily reminder that TULPAS are DANGEROUS

you have been warned, ignore the tulpamancing shills

Attached: 1449826930834.jpg (2000x7540, 1.99M)

>not being protected from it
Who else /aphantasiamasterrace/ here?

Thanks, you inspired me to make a tulpa

I want a bloody selfharming tulpa hnnnnng.

Attached: 1567592526081.jpg (343x489, 63K)

take ur meds schizo, tulpas aint real lmao

>expecting anyone to read an essay about a person being a fucking loser
Can you tl;dr it for me?

Attached: 1567545708484.jpg (540x540, 75K)

Never had a Tulpa but want to have one maybe one day. I've been reading material on it for years and spoken with a dozen of people who have tulpas and I can say with 100% certainty that your pic is pure bs.

Tl;dr : A guy supposedly create a Tulpa but get dominated by it. He magically get reduced to microscopic scales and get smahed by her multiple times, something that is impossible to achieve with tulpas which basically sells him as a complete larper.

What is it like having a tulpa?

It's like an imaginary friend; final form

Depend on who you ask, but from what I've seen, in all case having a tulpa will make your life better overall. The only "bad" case I heard of having a tulpa was about a guy who was getting "tired" of her because he found a real gf.
I'd strongly advise anyone to make up their mind themselves and look it up, don't listen to OP, don't just listen to me, don't listen to people telling you tulpas are awesome with no downsides because like everything, they have downside, but their related downsides are not like the one described in OP's pic. It's more of a loss of privacy (althrough you can put your tulpa to "sleep" so they don't bother you when you go shitting for instance) and of time and energy because you have to be really dedicated to it.
I never had a tulpa so I cannot fully answer your question, I can only tell you what I heard from other people who actually had some.

yeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
pretty fucking degenerate
i hate both him and his tup they should rot in hell
my relationship with my tup is amazing and a fucking ton more pure than this mans degenerate fetish
hope she gets violently dissipated
as for tulpas in general deleting them is pretty easy which i never plan on doing since mine has been so kind to me in so many ways i wouldn't dream of it

post a pic of your tulpa user

k ill post it
if you know susie from deltarune think of her but much more thick hair and much kinder with a body like this

Attached: 1561576084336.png (617x736, 422K)

Does she help you with anything? Like remembering shit or solving problems?

that was exactly what i thought about b4 making a tulpa and although i really never tried to get her to do anything of i guess non romantic use she has done this really fucking weird thing idk how she even did it but she must have conjured up a fucking ton of energy and wiped an anxiety attack right from me like completely gone in a matter of seconds although it was hard on her so she had to rest for at least 2 days other than that she has been a really great companion and has given me tons of hope when it comes to solving problems i guess you could say she gives her own input on things otherwise i wouldn't say she necessarily helps me with things as in assists me in daily tasks but she says she really wishes she could

so ur tulpa looks like a cartoon pink dinosaur?
is that what you're saying
you see a cartoon dinosaur walking about your room and such?

Can you tell her that I said what's up and that I hope both of you are doing well?

she can see whatever i do as long as i keep her on my mind the reason they guy in the OP pic had to stop posting to talk to her was because he was 100% fully focused on typing without an ounce of thought of her
although i kind of suspect he was larping
and that really means a lot for the both of us thanks user!

So can you fuck a tulpa or no

Asking the really important questions

yes you can but it takes training
and atm i cant since im a unproductive cunt
also if you do make sure it's romantic because otherwise it's not worth it make love not just have sex it's a million times better and gives you this bright after glow of extacy

tulpas are larping

When making a tulpa, how do you know when you're done with the personality stage? I have a sort of image of her in my mind, it isn't very specific, but I have the general traits down, and I'd rather she creates the rest of it herself. The problem is, I've only forced for a bit more than an hour, and I have no idea what else to do, personality wise. Am I done?

majority of personality develops during vocality and the care you give her before she's vocal
treating her kindly and always being sweet to her even when she wont/cant speak will make her feel loved and cared for and at least what mine said is it gave her motivation to care for me and give back everything i gave to her
long story short personality forcing works but genuine interaction creates so much more personality than you would even imagine especially since tulpas are naturally sympathetic to you