Last thread

Links:
psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page
archive.fo/S27y3
sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/dnm-buyers-bible.10728/

Rule 1)
Be comfy
Rule 2)
Hide posts you don't like. Seething helps no-one.
Rule 3)
All drugs are welcome. Don't pretend you're not a degenerate because you don't do [thing], but don't consider yourself superior because you do it either.

Whats going in your body today?

Attached: 78C2B3B8-3D08-477E-9028-E19C2D1E1987.jpg (964x635, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0ykwJwP0Ag
politico.com/story/2019/09/16/oxycontin-manufacturer-files-for-bankruptcy-1497650
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't do drugs mhhmmmmm uhmm

reject modernity
>/dg/

embrace tradition
>/drugfeel/

Attached: 1559674171713.png (500x500, 231K)

I love opiates more than I love my family or girlfriend

I wish I could nod off for good so that we can be together forever

Attached: 1564690352571.png (1080x1080, 1.1M)

So I want to overdose on H.

Is 0.25g snorted enough if I weigh around 60kg? I've never done H before. Should I mix it with alcohol (as in will this make the overdose more painful, quicker, require less H, etc)? How long does it take to fall into the coma? Will it feel painful before I fall into the coma?

Should I just wait and get 1g? Is it possible to take too much H and therefore have a more painful overdose? Or is more H always better than less when it comes to inducing a painless OD?

Keep in mind it will be snorted.

>spent the past 2 days thinking there was no drugfeel up because it was titled "drug feel" and i always search for "drugfeel" cause it pulls up "drugfeel" and "drugfeels" but not when theres a space apparently
fuck, i am so retarded it *almost* never gets old. guess its my fault for not using filters
>heroin user from the other night, you still here?
if youre talking about the user that had blood pressure problems, then yeah im here
>might be able to get high soon
>aaaaa im hyped desu
thats fucking awesome, am happy for you
i've been dry roughly since the last time i was posting on here and god its so boring. today i just so happened to look at the thingy i use to weigh dope out and i discovered theres enough residue on it to smoke. guess thats a benefit of using tar, gonna try and wait till tonight to smoke it but idk. got a batch supposedly coming in tomorrow tho
>went for a walk earlier and its fuckin cold up here
>im used to 90+ not 60 lol
lol im in the south and for some reason my house is cool during the day but at night its so fucking hot it wakes me up sometimes. during the winter it can get pretty cold tho and i used to go biking and stuff out in it but my hands made it unbearable, every aspect of the cold i can stand except my hands freezing for some reason

Answer me please, or alteast point me to a website where I can get answers.

this
fuck off OP quit changing the name of the thread and stop putting fucking links in the OP. there's no need to spoonfeed faggots that can't do 5 seconds of googling on their own

Intentionally killing yourself by drug overdose isn't the best suicide method. Even prisons who execute people with lethal injection sometimes mess up and the prisoner is left gasping for air and essentially suffocates in a painful way

Only sure way to off yourself with drugs is to IV 50mg fentanyl + 50mg clonazolam in the same syringe
Search duckduckgo for other suicide methods. Drugs aren't the best way, hell even most poisons like hydrogen cyanide are far more effective at ending a life

desu im the high blood pressure user

yea user cyanide isnt hard to make tell your parents I need chem set

im the low blood pressure user

yes Im the user with HPB went it comes to LSD

heh? a few days ago i was talking about how heroin made my blood pressure drop. sorry about the confusion perhaps i shouldve been more specific

I was talking about when I take LSD my PB goes throught the roof

this is one of the most bizarre exchanges I've seen in a while kek

>Intentionally killing yourself by drug overdose isn't the best suicide method
H OD seems like such a peacful way to go, I'm obsessed with this method at this point.
>50mg fentanyl + 50mg clonazolam
It's too hard to get fentanyl in the UK, I can get benzos however.
>hydrogen cyanide
I think that's supposed to be painful plus I have no idea how to make it/get it.

I think I'll stick with H, just need to know how much to snort to OD and whether it's smart to combine it with other substances.

oh i think i see what youre saying now. i thought you thought i was impersonating you lel

Attached: 1557542204229.jpg (525x478, 18K)

combine with benzos for guaranteed death. my friend died this way and he had a tolerance AND it was only codeine and etizolam

mine too user. lsd is vasoconstrictive

Okay, I'll be buying benzos as well. The wait is killing me.

Trying an ayahuasca blend for the first time. 175mg harmala extract. Waited 30 minutes and swallowed 100mg of fluffy, white, self extracted dmt. Feeling a bit nauseous atm. What am I in for?

Wait hol up.. Opiate + benzo = death? How does that work?

I tried loperamide this weekend with 0 tolerance, it was ok at best. Not nearly as good as weed but I am going to try it again, this time in the morning on Friday. The hangover was hell I threw up 3 times and I haven't shat since Friday. The high better be good next time.

based
yeah i occasionally find tar left on random stuff
always makes me hyped desu
but i hope you get stuff soon! i hate being out
the withdrawal sucks and its so uncomfy
the boringness of everything is the fucking worst
almost 4 weeks clean and stuff is starting to not be boring but i should be so comfy soon it wont matter
yeah i lived in the south, moved recently and i wear a jacket everywhere lol
fuckin yanks and their cold weather

Attached: 1540297340203.png (900x900, 567K)

Trying 1cp-lsd. Seems to be hitting faster than 1p or regular ol' lsd. only 15 minutes in. Probably throw on love death and robots for the millionth time and trip to that.

>in the uk
>doesnt just happily asphyxiate on nitrous oxide
You know that'll do too right?

Respiratory depression can be induced in those without tolerance, and even those with.

Is there any way to buy pot online? I'm just too nervous to try and find a dealer and idk how the fuck to get it medically. All I wanna do is smoke again like I did in HS and College but now I can't find anyone that sells and no idea how to buy it as an adult.

Attached: 6796C3C9-A172-4E8B-8C09-705A97E63AA8.jpg (822x1024, 134K)

weedmaps user

use tor and the darkweb you noob

trust me, you don't need to be smart at all to use the darknet

Alright cool, thanks bros. I hope you're actually being honest cause I don't feel like getting shot or some dumb shit. I just wanna smoke and actually sleep for once.

theres a darknet buyers bible or something similiar on google, pretty easy, just takes time and searching for all things.

>getting shot
>for ordering something off the internet
you're way more likely to get shot going to an IRL dealer

HAHAHAAHAHHAHHAA
OP ACTUALLY LISTENED TO ME
THANKS MAN FOR USING THAT PIC AS THE OP Pic

btw guys thats shaun attwood.
youtube.com/watch?v=F0ykwJwP0Ag

What he said just follow the Bible its super easy and useful

Alright awesome. Thanks guys. Would I have an issue with packages being seized if I bought online? And I'm probably gonna buy wax or oil.

not if it's not international

user i'll break it down for you, as a pot conniseur
>weedmaps
delivered to your door(or a local parking lot if you're paranoid) you wont get shot but there's often a small delivery fee. decent prices
>darkweb
pain in the ass, you get paranoid and it takes forever. good prices for good weed though
>fucking fat stoner girls off tinder for weed
smelly and i'm pretty sure some of my soul died the one time i did it.

Theres no delivery fee where im from for weedmaps

>smoked the last of my weed
>don't plan on buying any more
Wish me luck are nine kay

GL, I have no reason to sober up so I don't

Basically nothing happened. I smoked a little dmt and after a few minutes, my body froze and began vibrating, and I was paralyzed. I heard an alien babbling in my ear in some strange language. I thought I was gonna die, but I broke out of it and now it's all good.

Now I'm bored as shit though. I'm tired as fuck and I can't take any stims or go out drinking thanks to the harmala.

... Or can I?

I'M TRIPPING BALLS DUUUUUDES

Noice user thats good to here

Whatcha tripping on user?

>... Or can I?
well this will end well
stay safe bro

This, why does everyone insist on changing the op to some lame shit?
/drugfeel/ with a small quip or arbitrary edition is the best.

You gotta take something to inhibit p-glycoprotein. Don't do it without further research though, I saw a post on a beekeeping forum about how it showed effects in pigs without fully formed BBBs that suggests that it could cause severe neurological damage in the same way that that one guy poisoned himself while make demerol did (ie super terrible parkinsons).
Just do real opioids because parkinsons is hell on earth.

Ok so I don't want to be sober, what's nutmeg like? My stomach can't stand alcohol yet I can chug DXM all day

Not him but is Weedmaps only legal scouring?

Any one tried clonazepam with weed? I's the experience?

i've done diazepam and alprazolam with weed. it's chill. would recommend.

>I'm never gonna say the words that you want
>I'm never gonna feel the shame like you do
name a more /drugfeel/ core song
you can't

Attached: Failurefantasticplanet.jpg (301x300, 25K)

Not him, but I've never bought from a DNM & was curious about this. Surely, buying international is pretty much the only way your package would actually run the risk of getting inspected and caught, right? I can't imagine how the fuck the post office would figure out what was in your package unless it got damaged or had a profound smell. It seems largely fuck-up proof. The only other way I could see getting fucked over is if you had really poor opsec or bought from undercover LE. Even despite all of this, if you're just buying amounts for personal use, all they'll do is just send you a nasty letter, right?

Worry more about getting ripped off man, just find a reliable vendor and encrypt your stuff, trust no one, etc

I want to try try DXM, but I'm on therapeutic levels of luvox, 300mg a day. Should I not take Luvox for a few days and then try DXM to avoid Serotonin Syndrome?

what have your pcp experiences been like?

I used to know this guy in hs which started doing mdma and speed at 14 or something. Where do you guys think he's ended up rn?

just don't holy shit. There's so much in life you can still do. You have many years ahead of you and you don't really wanna waste all of the opportunities that will come. Seek for help and work on improving your life. Stay sober and clean.

microdose mdma?

>Im never gone long for life
>The way you do
People sleep on that album its so good.

Dude what? I have been on clona for last 3 days with NSAID because rheumatoid arthritis. I was nauseous this whole time.Yesterday I smoked weed a hour after clona. Worst experience of my life. I came to life soon after vomiting, would never recommend.

My connect is gone and I have no backups. FUCK!

Attached: 1543180049941.png (420x420, 339K)

Take as needed for propane

Attached: 9588D18D-D1B7-4A24-AF5F-A78894DEF3EC.jpg (500x417, 26K)

you dont know what time it is or where you are kinda
you are somewhat worried about things you have to do but aren't sure whne you have to do them
IMO it hasn't been all that great.
that's all 3-ho-pcp and 3-meo-pcp tho

you have a pretty special reaction to benzos, gotta say. kpins are pretty comfy ones too. unfortunate.

What's an average price for an ounce of weed?

My body is benzo tolerant (I guess). I was addicted to clona. Once I took four of 2mg clona within 24 hours, it was comfy. I think my pain killer fucked it up this time.

How many fresh nutmeg nuts for a good high?

this please fix the next fucking thread and while we're at it can we have some flashy picture my eyes can easily spot while im fucked off of whatever

bless you for fucking redpilling me on this

100-200 bucks

Nothing except maybe two or three cans of beer.

>Wait hol up.. Opiate + benzo = death? How does that work?
That is... LITERALLY one of the main causes of opiate deaths not attributable to Fent. Fuck's sake.

>She said darlin' you know
>How the wine plays tricks on my tongue
>But you don't seem to change when you stuff all of your feelings with drugs
>Other boys you may have dated serrated your heart with a slice
>But the cut of your love never hurts baby, it's a sweet butter knife

>tfw a single verse sums up my past relationship with 100% accuracy
I'm split between feeling dreaded or nostalgic.

Welp.
Should've looked up LSD (cross)tolerance charts

What a big fat waste of money lmao.

this
it's a matter of substance synergy
both have lower intake of oxygen as their side effect.
combined, they intensify this effect exponentially.
it's like
>don't get wasted AND take mollies AND dance too much too hard, you'll collapse from lack of oxygen
it's not deadly but can fuck you up easily. the synergy is the deadly aspect of these mixes.

watcha been gulpin/smokin/snortin?
good LSD is my ambrosium. I need to know.

politico.com/story/2019/09/16/oxycontin-manufacturer-files-for-bankruptcy-1497650
Well I suppose this is a thing now.
Quite originally, too.

Maybe the guy who rants about the evils of zoomers and their newfangled weed capsules was right. These things don't do shit. Or maybe they're fine and I'm just one of those genetic freaks that can't get effects from edibles.

it was barely enough for a buzz, nothing to really get excited about (well i did go to sleep on it and got 11 solid hours which was absolutely god tier) but thinking i had a good amount made getting through the day 10x smoother. perhaps i should just lie to myself everyday im dry about having heroin to make it go by faster
>but i hope you get stuff soon!
thank yew my fren, it should be coming today. couple of days ago you said you might be able to get high soon, how long do you think it'll be?

do all you cunts really use Tails?
what a hassle

Won't do shit familam

yeah sometimes just having that little bit is enough to scratch that itch
yea im hoping to get some soon
hope yours arrives quickly!
11 hours of sleep is pretty god tier desu
im hyped for the opi comas

Attached: 1548984719905.jpg (921x834, 58K)

Where do you find a new drug dealer? My last one was my friend and fucked me over. I literally will do any drug so any kind of dealer would be great.

2 day tramadol withdrawal over i think. yesterday was shit but i had some leftovers to taper so today i woke up feeling pretty good. popped 1g of pregabalin and now im feeling god tier, foodprepping for the next day.

Just got home from my first psytrance festival ever.

>location: far into the Nordic woods, aroundt 63 degrees north, in a swamp
>attending: 30 to 40+ crazy hippies
>duration: friday through sunday

It was absolutely bonkers. All that music, all those people, all the drugs, all the nature, everything about it. It was so damn trippy.

Drugs I did:
>2cb
>LSD
>MDMA
>lots of cannabis
>changa
>alcohol

Notable events:
>sitting around the campfire
>a junkie tried to scam me, probably other people as well as he was evicted from the woods
>dancing to thundering techno and trance under the light of the full moon, on molly, surrounded by hippies dressed like post-acopalyptic raiders howling at the moon

Honestly this has been the most surreal event I've ever been to. Anyone else here been to a psytrance festival before?

Pic related: Kind of how the swamp looked.

Attached: 20160902-DSC01286.jpg (980x651, 156K)

Fuck that sounds so good. I've never been in social settings on drugs before, and it's honestly hard to find comfy places to do some when almost all festivals near me are full of normies and tumblr types. That being said, there's a mushroom-themed festival taking place an hour from me in early October, and supposedly there's some hippies who bring spray bottles filled with spores and give the cow paddock next to the event a generous helping of spores. I'd go to it, but there's more normies than hippies and I don't have enough money, nor do I have friends who'd be able to go to it because of work and commitments.

Which ones of those did you bring yourself?

I really wanna go to a festival. Honestly festivals are probably the MOST robot friendly social occassions because you can just vanish into the crowd, there's not expectation of dating if you're not into it and they're 100% certain to not lead to meeting anyone from there again if you don't wanna.

Festivals & EDM dance clubs, really.

no lol, but i really oughta. will probably get on it in the future

Not a lot of normies there. Just weird hippies, mostly. I think it was because of the rain, it kept the weaklings away. It's a lot easier to trip out when everyone around you are doing the same. There was even a small tipi (we call them lavo) with a beautiful neon altar where you could just lie down and trip out.

This junkie tried to sell me a piece of it, when it wasn't even he who made it. I was tripping balls in there but I was of sound enough mind not to handle money when high as fuck.

He was quite uncomfortable to be around. He made several obvious references to IV heroin use. Like, he would wander off into the darkness for five or ten minutes or so, and he'd come back and go "woooh, now my arm is all nice and warm. Uh, I mean both arms."

>Which ones of those did you bring yourself?
I brought with me 50mg of dexedrine which I gave away to the people who organized it when I left, 5 hits of acid (I did two), and my valium (just in case). Also shitloads of ciggies and 8 beers. Shared my ciggies with people and this one guy gave me molly on the second day. As for the weed, a friend of mine brought a bunch (I had to fly to get there and as such didn't bring anything obvious through security), and people were passing jays around the campfire. Same with the changa joint. The 2c-b I got off of this lad who flipped them for profit, but he gave me a discount as we both knew it was dirt cheap.

>I really wanna go to a festival. Honestly festivals are probably the MOST robot friendly social occassions
Honestly I learned a lot about social dynamics thanks to this experience. Sitting around the campfire, and being apart of a tribe (the whole thing was very tribal) taught me a lot about life.

got some hydrocodone/apap 5mg/325mg. how much should I take as a beginner?

Listen, please don't do drugs, people care about you and you have a reputation to uphold; you can imagine what will happen when you do drugs, your reputation will be destroyed.

Drugs are bad, i am in Year 12 in Australia, i have never done any drugs, this includes alcohol and cigarettes alongside illicit drugs. I have seen my friends degenerate mentally and physically due to the effects of drugs.

I have no idea whom the fuck you are, but despite that, i don't want to see you throw your life away. If half a decade of mandatory drug education has taught me anything, it is that drugs are bad and you should stay the fuck away from them at all costs.

Hmmmm, pasta.

Lots of originality.

Just do it its so ez and theres no reason not to.

won't actually affect drugs in any way, their CEOs are just doing this to escape responsibility for causing the opioid crisis through false advertising, since public outrage against them is growing and the government could've come down on them soon

Found a dollar store that sells DXM only cough syrup. $1.08 for 354mg of DXM. I've literally never seen DXM this cheap before

You bet my broke NEET ass will be hitting up that place again soon

Attached: neet pepe.png (303x566, 163K)

y u no get better dissociatives :(