How do I lose weight

How do I lose weight guyse

Attached: 656365654.png (205x246, 6K)

anons please i need help

Attached: 1508753593396.jpg (747x754, 71K)

Count calories and start running. What type of response do you expect? Smoke meth?? Good luck op

Stop eating so much, and you WILL lose weight. Add exercise to make it go faster, but you don't have to, necessarily. Just literally eat fewer calories.

Limit your suger intake to like 50 grams day.

Counting calories is by far the most important part. The hardest part of a diet is finding motivation for the first month. After the first month you build discipline and it becomes much easier. Personally i used the motivation of "what will my onetis think of me if i stay my current weight". I haven't seen her in months but that doesn't really matter because i already built up the discipline. You really do just need to get over the original difficulty hump and then it should be smooth enough sailing from there. Already down 78 pounds since February.

Attached: me irl.jpg (399x399, 25K)

its really complicated and i dont fully understand it but i think if you eat less food you will lose weight
now bare with me because i know it sounds crazy but instead of eating biscuits, cake, chocolate, candy and all sorts of other crap maybe just dont
i know its an insane concept but just try it

Unless youre trying to really sculpt a nice body, which everyone should do, you dont even need to count calories, which i find endlessly tedious. Cutting out sugar and other sweetened products is enough for most fat people and then carbs on top of that will take almost anyone down to a healthy weight, unless they guzzle booze and bacon in which case drop that and live of fish and vegetables with meat twice a week.
If you like counting calories (and i know people do) then great but its overstated as to how valuable it is. Unless youre wanting to get to risky body fat levels you really dont need to.
>Already down 78 pounds since February.
congratulations

chop your fat fucking arms off, bound to be at least 60 pounds lost and as a bonus you won't be able to type stupid questions like this any more

Well i guess you always get the same advice but..
Eat less i stopped eating solid food for 12 days between hospital and home (i had a surgery) and i lost weight a lot
Most of my clothes feel so big user
Sorry if my english is bad user

Do at least some physical activity every day. You just need to make sure you're burning off calories that you put in. You'll lose most of your weight in the kitchen. Just eat less if it's too difficult to make radical change to your diet. IDK, I can't understand fattie issues because I've always been thin. TL;DR calories in calories out

How can we ( Stick faggots) gain weight?

wherere you from?
your english is fine

Chile
Original comment yes

the only danger with this advice is, depending on how fat they are, it can be dangerous. I remember my aunt and mum, who were probably about ~200lbs at the time, decided to start jogging because cutting out cake was just out of the question i guess, anyway, I warned them they might fuck their knees up and, lo and behold, they did. They were only jogging like 2 miles a day but they were in cheap trainers, probably had bad form and werent used to exercising at all, let alone with their weight.

Not saying physical activity is bad - it isnt. But if youre going to do something intensive (well, relative to sitting on your arse like a light jog is to most fatties) then do something like swimming where its a lot less stress on your joints.
>You'll lose most of your weight in the kitchen.
and, like you say, diet is far and away the most important part. Exercise builds muscle and promotes health but diet will make you lose weight.

eat healthy
exercise
get enough sleep

if you dont do this i will fucking shit your pants

Now this is the real question. I honestly dont know how fatties manage it. Eating is such a fucking chore, not to mention how expensive it is. If you dont want to be some flabby skinnyfat blob who just eats chocolate and butter that is.

Cutting out carbs entirely seems way more restrictive and tedious to me than counting calories. But I see how it's more clear cut and in that sense easier to execute.

I've tried calorie counting before, and it worked exactly as prescribed (dropped 30lbs). However, I was hungry every hour of every day and constantly aware of it.

I gained some back over the next ten years. For the past month I tried a different tactic. Instead of my usual 2-3pm snack, I go for a 2-4 mile run at a pace where I'm close to puking. It's miserable but limited to 20-40 minutes a day.

Instead of eating that 200kcal snack, I burn 300-500kcal, and thanks to gasping for air and almost puking I'm not hungry. Down 8lbs so far.

i know i should eat less, i just dont know how to go about it
ive been losing and gaining weight for 8 years now, there is no stopping, im in a never-ending purgatory

Attached: 1515577959672.jpg (178x178, 7K)

yeah, thats why its my advice. It just depends what you prefer since I know some people like counting calories as its a nice number and metric. I prefer cutting carbs because its very simple and I dont have to think about it outside the supermarket. I understand how its restrictive but not tedious unless you couldnt make different meals without carbs which I find hard to believe since carbs are mostly bread, rice, pasta etc and are a basis not a centrepiece of a meal.

Also, most carbs dont give you much nutrition outside of energy and if youre trying to lose weight (ie burn energy) theyre an obvious natural thing to cut. They are tasty though.

I'm currently on the build-greek-god-statue-body-train and I also started one month ago with a weight of 95kg at 1,80m. So I was/am basically obese.
I am already starting to look good, my arms get big and my fat is melting in all the right places. On good days I have an almost flat stomach.

What am I doing? I go to the gym 3 times a week. Never miss a workout, no excuses. Diet depends on your current eating behaviour but I am rather confident to say that for most people it is enough to just cut all sugar and basically eat healthy. Treat the taste of sweetness like the devil. You don't want to taste it ever.
Watch your protein intake and aim for 1-2g protein per kg of body weight. The rest doesn't matter as much as people make it out to be. Just eat so that you are sated and avoid eating too much.

At the gym focus on the main lifts, they will make you strong and activate many muscles and condition your nervous system for lifting heavy weights.
I do Military Press, Deadlifts, Rows, Squats, Bench Press, Shrugs and Biceps Curls. 3 Sets a 8 repetitions.

After that I do High Intensity Interval Training for 20 min. On the treadmill you do a slow jog for 2 min and then 1 min fast running and you keep alternating these for 20 min.

Attached: 220px-Nurse_Hitomi's_Monster_Infirmary,_volume_1.jpg (220x313, 31K)

The time you have reached your normal weight, the women have become even more degenerate.

how can you not know how to do it? its literally as simple as "dont put the food in your mouth".
Do you live with family? Its harder if you do, imo, since youre likely not in charge of shopping and I find it much easier to resist buying the packet of biscuits as I walk past in the store than to resist eating one every day as I walk past the cupboard.
Keep a food diary to actually see how much youre eating. If that sounds like too much work, like it is to me (although there're apps to facilitate it), just cut carbs and sugar completely. Though, depending on your diet, that could be a very rough transition.

Go on Grindr and start having sex, plus you can meet someone there that would help you stay on the path (and get your dick sucked)

great advice i got aids and the weight just melted away

I don't get how this is difficult, literally just stop eating. exercise a single iota of self control. pick up a hobby so the first thing that comes to your mind when you're bored isn't to shove a bunch of shit down your maw.

>not using a condom
>not fucking sissycunt

take up wanking and become a coomer. Instead of eating have a big cum
then once youve lost weight and are addicted to wanking transition into another obsession but make it lifting this time since you'll be able to do it safely and if you alternate arms wanking you should be able to do basic exercises and lift the bar.

You know when you're about to put that tenth burger in your fat face that day, just put it down and don't eat it. And continue to not eat any burgers until you reach your desired weight. Same goes for pizzas and cakes and biscuits and chocolate and sweets and energy drinks and fizzy drinks.

i have many hobbies
tried that, im a pathetic loser so probably not moving out soon
tried that, but i still just feel so empty without eating, i HAVE TO EAT

>tried that
yeah well you obviously didnt do it right retard. Being at home does make it harder, assuming your parents are fat fucks too. If theyre not ask them to stop buying whatever foods it is that you keep going back to because if you literally cant get them you wont eat them.
just say youre too lazy to lose weight and you dont want it

>but i still just feel so empty without eating, i HAVE TO EAT
Of course you will feel empty. That's a necessary obstacle for your stomach to adjust to your new diet. You have to push yourself through it. Don't complain. You don't have to eat.

Do you have BED or something

>youre too lazy to lose weight and you dont want it
fuck off faggot
i feel empty mentally
I dont know, sounds kinda like me

tell me to fuck off but what is your excuse? nobody is forcing you to eat that food and your body doesnt need it. You just dont have the willpower to control yourself because you obviously dont care enough.
If you do care then fucking get a grip of yourself and stop shoveling garbage down your gullet. Its that simple and everyone in this thread has said so.

>tell me to fuck off but what is your excuse? nobody is forcing you to eat that food and your body doesnt need it. You just dont have the willpower to control yourself because you obviously dont care enough.
>If you do care then fucking get a grip of yourself and stop shoveling garbage down your gullet. Its that simple and everyone in this thread has said so.
>dude just stop being depressed, be happy
Amazing insight, so youre telling me that if i do the thing that im trying to do then it will be done because i did it?
>How do i wakeup at 6
>by waking up at 6 lmao its easy

Attached: 114562grgfvawer4542.png (645x729, 51K)

>How do i wakeup at 6
>by waking up at 6 lmao its easy
yeah retard this is how it works have you never had a job or any responsibilities?
If you have to wake up at 6 to go to work, as I have (well 6:30 if that still counts), then you just fucking get on with it because you have bills to fucking pay.
If you want to lose weight you fucking man up and stop being a whiney baby looking for excuses and stop eating shit. It is literally that simple.
I never said its easy but thats all there is to it. Dragging 100 25kg blocks up a hill isnt easy but it isnt complicated either and you just have to try and do it until you succeed.
>dude just stop being depressed, be happy
completely different one is a mechanical process you control (picking up food and eating it) and the other is physiology and your brain which you dont control.

The answer is the exact thing you've been hearing since you were a child. The only thing that actually works is regular, daily exercise and decreasing your calorie intake. Everything else is bullshit.

Eat less, exercise more. If you are hungry all the time, eat only low-calorie foods like vegetables, and they you can eat a lot of them. Drink lots of water every day, this will hydrate you and decrease hunger, and water is 0 calories.

You have to do it everyday and you can't cheat. :If you cheat, you have to start over. If you really are serious about getting thin, you need to accept that you will be hungry and will have to cut a joy out of your life. The tradeoff is that you will live longer, have a higher quality of life, and be more attractive and hygenic. Plus people respect healthy people more than fat people by default. If you can't be bothered to make the change to save your own life, you deserve the agonizing, shameful death that's coming for you in a few years, and I nobody will feel sorry for you because it's your fault.

Attached: original.jpg (640x818, 127K)

>how do you draw a human head
>by drawing the human head
>how do you play the guitar
>by playing the guitar
>how do you read
>by reading
>how do you run a 5k under 15 minutes
>by running a 5k under 15 minutes
>how do you stop drinking alcohol
>by not drinking alcohol
>how do you stop taking meth
>by not taking meth
Jesus christ you are such a retard

except youre equating not doing an action with doing an action in many of these
>how do you stop drinking alcohol
>by not drinking alcohol
>how do you stop taking meth
>by not taking meth
these are all true. If you dont drink alcohol youre not drinking alcohol. How can you possibly argue with this?
Might there be consequences? Certainly with alcohol. However, if thats the case, then ease into it. At the end of the day it literally boils down to you eating less food. If you cant manage to drop your daily intake to 2k a day then only go to 3k and lower it by 100 every week or something.

>how do you draw a human head
>by drawing the human head
>etc
these are completely different because they are doing something as opposed to not-doing something. If all you did was lay in bed all day you'd literally succeed in losing weight (even if you might die of dehydration). Ceasing to eat chocolate, biscuits and cake will have zero negative impact on you and there is zero reason you cannot do it beside a lack of self control and willpower.

>waking up on time for work like a normal human being is just as hard and takes as much skill as drawing, playing the guitar, and running a marathon

Jesus, you fucking kids are pathetic

Attached: disgust.gif (220x165, 177K)

Have you heard of an alarm clock, idiot?
They've existed since the 1800's and literally everyone has one in their phone.

Attached: Digital-clock-alarm.jpg (2500x1870, 744K)

user i have the same issue as you, i understand you 100%. The only thing that helps me is eating a lot of veg, literally just veg, even before I get hungry. Helps me stave off binging behavior if I can stick to it, cause even if I eat a lot, it's still gonna be weight loss. Fill up on veg so much you feel gross and it'll be easier to refuse unhealthy stuff.

>If you dont drink alcohol youre not drinking alcohol
if you are running a 5k under 15 minutes then you are running a 5k under 15 minutes, how can you possibly argue with this?
fuck off boomer, i can spend 2 hours in a boxing gym before i can put down the fucking fork

>Fill up on veg so much you feel gross and it'll be easier to refuse unhealthy stuff.
sounds solid
Do you know that you are just contributing to my point?

because you might physically be unable to DO something. Anybody is physically capable of NOT DOING something unless youre going to be facetious and say "stop breathing" or something which your body wont let you.
If you were on a plane and it crash landed in the desert do you suppose you wouldnt be able to stop drinking alcohol? On the contrary, you'd likely be unable TO drink alcohol. However, you wouldnt be able to run 5k in under 15 minutes and no change in circumstance would make that the case.
I literally cannot fathom how you fail to understand this difference.

You know how to lose weight, user. It's a question of motivation.

>Do you know that you are just contributing to my point?
no he fucking isnt you insane retard
i hope you die of a heart attack you revolting fat lardball with zero self control

>i can spend 2 hours in a boxing gym
Yeah, no you haven't, fatty

Attached: based.png (537x635, 212K)

n-no! its impossible! I literally cannot stop myself from eating its a compulsion utterly outside of my control. Its like breathing. Even if I were tied down my body would somehow magic the food into me. Its not my fault I swear, Im not just some fat useless pillock who cant control his impulses.

>Anybody is physically capable of NOT DOING something
>what is withdrawal syndrome
I thought it was obvious that its what im asking
he is because his answer wasnt "wake up" it was "use this device which wil help you in your goal"
i did this friday and wednesday though

How is it hard to set an alarm for 6? You managed to type out a comment on Jow Forums so clearly you're machine-literate enough to work a fucking alarm clock.

So it's that it's not that you can't wake up at 6, it's that you don't feel like trying. In which case, evolution dictates you really should die off for the good of our species so that your inferior genes don't breed.

Please keep slowly killing yourself with food and help out the rest of us by never being sexually desirable enough to attract a mate to breed with.

Attached: 3fe.png (600x536, 301K)

>what is withdrawal syndrome
>what is willpower
if there are physical symptoms, as there are for alcohol, heroin and some other things, then yes this is a very legitimate excuse and you have to ease out of your addiction. However, there are not physical symptoms to cutting out oreos. If you insist there are, as im sure you do, then ease out of it, like I said. Figure out your daily intake with a food diary and each week slightly reduce it until youre eating like a normal person and then reduce it to a small deficit so you lose weight (you probably would be anyway but still).
>he is because his answer wasnt "wake up" it was "use this device which wil help you in your goal"
but it boils down to him waking up. Use a device to stop yourself eating food if its so hard. Heres a great one its called having someone else do your shopping and not buying trash food. You even have 2 people called your parents to do it for you. If they wont do that then use this device called a padlock on the confectionery cupboard. Wow, Ive come up with an innovative solution to prevent you from eating sweets no matter how much you want to.

What do you want? Are you hoping someone comes into this thread and tells you a magic spell that makes you not fat? There is nothing more to it than you eating less food. There is no trick. There is no secret. There is literally nothing else involved than you not consuming so much food. You do not even have to exercise to lose weight.

Don't know why you lot are putting so much effort into telling this fatty to stop eating pies all the time. Just stop eating them. Put them down and do nothing. It's that simple.