Why is kindness generally associated with weakness and at worst being manipulative?

Why is kindness generally associated with weakness and at worst being manipulative?

Attached: 1563132400470.png (653x725, 421K)

Because people have become more and more sociopathic year after year.

Because """kindness""" and any misery-based virtues are inherently nihilistic and detrimental to the advancement of our species as the enlightened and strong individuals are constantly scolded in favour of low-lives incapable of doing anything worthy and unable to build higher societies

This for example, is your typical weakling completely consumed by slave morality, he's a slave to humanitarianism believing he is doing the right thing but inadvertently he is making everything much worse

Attached: 1_KYw5Z0Fu_xv07ClVUgkyyw.jpg (1200x1600, 439K)

Because we live in a false society of sociopaths so most are naturally jaded and paranoid. They do not know how to process being treated well instead of being used or mistreated.

lots of evil people out there

Because kindness is a virtue for those who have the power to wreck you. Kindness from someone who's weak or projects an image of being weak through lack of confidence, determination or social standing among their peers is not usually a choice. They don't have that many ways of winning favour, and their kindness is less genuine as there's no guarantee that they'd show kindness if they didn't "have" to do so. In short, before one can show kindness without appearing weak, one must demonstrate that he doesn't need to do so to get what he wants.

Sometimes an icy heart just needs a warm smile

Attached: braum-classic.png (170x170, 15K)

Because kindness is really rare, most of people (me including) are ass and people who don't act like ass usually do it only because they have not the ability (courage, social statut, power) to do so

Whatever ya say "ubermensch" your ideas haven't done anyone much good. Go have a wank.

Post body, oh great demigod.

thank you braum

a society will chose the figures of worth itself. If youre not that person you're not worthy

is this an american thing?
Where I live kindness and gentlemen like behaviour is still admired and seen as an unspoken social virtue.
I feel like americans are too focused on powerplays and have a fake culture, which creates backlash from people as well. And everyone there is actually antisocial, even though they act social.

Because you don't kiss the ass of someone who is below you. It's all about power and hierarchy. Shit sucks man.

yeah, with the exception of a few little communities the american mindset is extremely egoistic as opposed to most other countries having some "gotta stick together" mentality.

because if you're kind then you let people walk all over you and then you're fucked. you have to maintain a minimum level of callousness that you actually have an identity.

Yes, America is a profoundly sick place. I think it might've better before desegregation and unlimited non-european immigration, but those days are rapidly fading out of living memory.

this, I find it sad in a way that I can't help most people without them feeling like it's an opportunity for them to use me again and again, and then you tell them they should drop that shit they get actually angry.
It's horrifying that most "friendships" are built on this dynamic

instead of saying it's ok to not be kind, losers have to push the idea it's bad to be kind
they want a singularity that fits them, not the majority of people

Capitalism has fucked with peoples minds.

Those statues are shit and your post is cringe go drink hemlock or some shit you goatfucker wannabe

Because when weak people are kind, that is usually why they are kind. People capable of evil that are more aware of themselves are truly able to do good

>Why is kindness generally associated with weakness and at worst being manipulative?
Because people literally unironically need Jesus.

It's a dog eat dog world. can't do much about it pal, EXCEPT CONQUER THE WORLD IN THE NAME OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

>as there's no guarantee that they'd show kindness if they didn't "have" to do so.
There's no guarantee that the dude who has the power to wreck you will show kindness either retard.

>Where I live kindness and gentlemen like behaviour is still admired and seen as an unspoken social virtue.
Where's that? Because I can tell you it's nowhere post-commie and it's nowhere third-world, and it's nowhere western world.

Why are people this retarded? Takes 2 seconds and a literal 2 inch sharpened stick to end your entire existence, everyone can do it, especially the guy you don't suspect is capable of it. Why do people forget this basic fact of life?

>why is kindness associated with weakness?

It's not, cruelty is associated with weakness and lack of higher reasoning skills

>and at worst being manipulate

Every facet of communication is manipulative

>weakness
>at worst being manipulative
>at worst
Being weak is far worse than being manipulative, faggot

Work on your reading comprehension before calling someone a retard

Do people like yourself will die in a few years?

Sometimes I'm kind. I'm weak. Sometimes I'm a cunt. I'm weak.

because 'kind' people often are patently manipulative. like i've never been able to seriously rely on anyone who's been kind to me, I think they do it because dishing out compliments is an easy way to bait other people into liking you. I think the only person who's been unconditionally, seriously, meaningfully kind to me is my cat. when she dies I'm 100% killing myself.

>thinking you can meaningfully advance beyond misery
pfftftttthahahahhahaah nice cope faggot

I think they mean manipulative in a way that disregards the interests of the other person. like all communication is manipulative to the extent that you're manipulating and engaging in conversational exchange, but conversational exchange can be to the benefit of both people (ex. if both people are trying to inform each other of something noteworthy, if both people are increasing intimacy by revealing facts about themselves, if both people are sharing jokes etc.). "kind" expressions (i.e. compliments or whatever) are inherently manipulative in a cruel way because they're rarely ever made with the intent of actually complimenting the person, but instead with the intent of making the other person submit to you by getting them emotionally attached to you. in this sense, 'kind' people are genuinely cruel and manipulative.

complimenting someone does not mean someone is kind, i think you are confused

if OP is talking about kindness as something that's associated with "at worst being manipulative", then he's obviously not talking about real, verifiable kindness, but the kind of kindness that seems manipulative. this is the kind that is typically expressed through compliments (usually you don't think "oh so and so is trying to fuck me over" when they're being apparently kind unless it's in the context of receiving hollow compliments)

>he's obviously not talking about real, verifiable kindness
Yeah I am.

>that obscene based boi "art" on public display

that's retarded then - nobody thinks kindness is manipulative unless they think it's not really kindness. kindness, as a concept, has a necessary condition of not being manipulative.

like this is like saying why is being actually fat associated with being thin? like it's fundamentally smoothbrained of you

Explain that to women then lmfao

Big brain reply

>Why is kindness generally associated with weakness
It's often done not out of good will, but fear or expectation of greater return of investment. It is treated as an investment action for the self rather than the group entity.
>and at worst being manipulative?
Because that is what fear and weakness depend on to thrive. You fear something because you are weak, and because you are weak, you manipulate stronger entities to protect you and your interests on your behalf.

What about when somebody is kind to stop another person going through pain that they're also feeling? You're just considering all acts of kindness to be for personal gain and not from empathy

>It is treated as an investment action for the self rather than the group entity.
What? Why is that bad but "capitalist self interest" that your entire sociopathic society is based on is good?