Try to be nice to everyone

>try to be nice to everyone
>try to improve board quality
>gave thousands of euros to needy robots
>use an avatar so that people in need of advice or just company know how to find me
>in return only get rude comments and abuse
Like they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions...

Attached: 011.png (600x600, 327K)

Tranny can I have some money I have .40 cents in my bank account and am starving

Can you give me 70 pounds please?

By insulting an avatarfag despite you're one yourself?

By making god-awful turdpost about how much you hate Norwegians but want to fuck one and how you're a real woman despite you clearly are not one?

>use an avatar so that people in need of advice or just company know how to find me
Why would anybody want to talk to you?

Yeah that sorta happens when you're an annoying tranny faggot

>Like they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions...
Do you seriously believe you're a good person because you probably told some incel to not kill himself?

Attached: peepee1.gif (220x220, 367K)

>Do you seriously believe you're a good person because you probably told some incel to not kill himself?
No. I'm a good person because I told many incels to kill themselves.

Attached: 012.png (600x600, 336K)

What have you done OP? Theyre just gonna hate you even more than they already do.

Attached: 1D245128-C1FD-418A-B25D-18BE2AA31C37.jpg (862x719, 110K)

There are other sites on the internet where you can craft a persona, become known, and get attention. Go to one of those sites.

Or be a tripfag.

>people in need of advice or just company know how to find me
Why on earth would anyone take advice from a schizophrenic tranny?

>Or be a tripfag.

It knows that if it became a tripfag everyone would filter it.

It believes it DESERVES attention, and is therefore entitled to use avatarfaggotry to evade filtering.

There are better ways of getting attention user, also ask yourself why you desperately need it. Good luck.

>Telling mentally ill individuals to commit suicide
>Omg why is everyone so mean to me
Not only you're a disgusting slavshit tranny, you're also a terrible person pretending to be Jesus. I find it quite funny that you scold incels despite being one yourself

Off yourself you will never be a real woman

Attached: you.png (678x618, 508K)

Tranny seriously tho can I have some money I have not ate in like 3 days I will totally call you a girl or whatever if you help me out

Evil wins when good men (or women in my case) sleep. Hate can only be extinguished when confronted directly.
I'm far superior to any t*ipfag.
A better question is why people who seemingly understand how such dynamics work still give me attention. Perhaps they enjoy some themselves?
Just stop being poor, incel.

Attached: 002.png (407x431, 12K)

Not an incell but you said you helped robots out when they needed it maybe this is you chance to prove to everyone you are not the monster that we all know you are. Seriously do you want me to starve to death? I can not just stop being poor that is not really an option

Ah ok I get it now. Just another last ditch attempt to get attention to stay relevant. Okeydokey. You're not worth it.

I wish you good luck in your endeavours friend. Not sure how you can keep taking hits so well.

Attached: CAAB1F09-E57A-42E7-B7DD-980E88FDEF87.jpg (970x719, 98K)

Imagine how high the board quality would be if everyone realized this like 5 years ago.
Nothing really means anything to me. So it's fine.

Attached: 014.png (479x543, 126K)

you're just a sucker dude
and giving money to 'needy' robots doesn't actually fix anything

hey bitch suck my tube

>nice
>lied and tried to dox a fellow avatarfriend (saki)
>lied to me for months that you were a girl
>lied that you are a janitor
>constantly spamming unfunny threads
>attack people for no reason because you are mentally ill tranny
>gets jealous when i form an alliance with chaotic

You're a fucking snake.

Attached: DBDD1115-83F5-4AAE-9039-2727FF2C214A.jpg (658x706, 80K)

it's okay, I like you even though you're sassy

oh look trannyman is not as good as he claim he is
What a shocker!

Is this true shit avanon?

Attached: 53032690-3995-4A9F-A68F-1A2B7512C64E.jpg (943x719, 129K)

I have a hunch saki was aiste himself.

being nice is it's own reward

Attached: nice.gif (1500x500, 86K)

But I never lied. I was always honest. Everything I ever did was for the sake of others.
No. He's just trying to compensate for the fact that he's stupid.

Attached: Ratu.png (600x600, 186K)

How deluded are you? You're arrogant and rude, you're not nice at all.
If by improving, you mean spamming useless threads, you're right.
Never knew that, I'm interested. If you're truly as nice and genuine you pretend, wouldn't gib a bit?
I'll make it worthwhile.
Whatever the reason, avatarfagging is bad.
Normal reaction

But that's not what that saying means. It means people will do bad things with good intentions, not that good people will be hurt by doing good deeds.

Don't feel too bad user. There's plenty of people who will never say anything but encourage those good deeds. Like for example that other user playing a therapist. He has been going on for a good 2 weeks now. Now, I don't know if he's a legit one or not, but he's been listening to people and offering some advice, that's a good deed. Even if I don't even look at his threads I still encourage him, in my heart.

Attached: 1567610872013.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>for the sake of others.
Explain this, cunt. I just want to hear your reasoning.

Kek. Why are trannies so dumb /robros/?

Attached: 1564347483978s.jpg (79x125, 2K)

Threatening to dox saki was a shit move, tr4nny. He is a big boy. He doesnt need you to police his internet activities.

Attached: 5C173355-834A-4CD0-9A10-A8E3E8EB1F40.jpg (818x710, 75K)

Money isn't everything. I find that nowadays, the emotional warmth that I provide yields much better results than being a simple cash cow.
Thanks, user. I'm ESL, so might have confused the sayings a bit. But you know what I mean. I think you gave me inspiration to continue my charitable work on this board.
Trannies actually have higher IQs than the average robot.
You're an old man, and even you could you someone policing your internet activities. Saki was a young boy with a salvageable future though, you, on the other hand, are destined to be an abusive Asian dad.

Attached: 033.png (600x600, 113K)

where's my money

Oh okay, was worried for a sec.

Attached: A9A5C71A-7193-49D9-B2FE-8AFBB5B2DA3F.jpg (532x575, 32K)

That's why I only pop in here to be friendly now, avatarfag. Though I'm not going to do anything to make myself recognizable and I don't agree with your doing so either on a philosophical level.

How come i didn't get any, i'm not even rude.

I also think that any sort of avatarfagging/namefagging is cancer, but I simply have no shame.
This was way before. You probably don't even recognize the avatar that I used at the time.

Attached: 022.png (600x600, 121K)

Shame, i really need a new motherboard.

Amazing how much everything changed, taking into consideration when you were posting without avatar and the threads and also when you started avatarfagging.