Main site: tulpa.info

Main site: tulpa.info
Ancient threads archive: tulpae.(teekay)
Tulpa Guide Master List:
pastebin.com/tvmEnBDz
--------------------------------------------
What is a tulpa?
>A tuIpa is believed to be an autonomous consciousness which also exists in a self imposed hallucinatory body, which is usually much of your choice. A tulpa is entirely sentient and in controI of its opinions, feelings, movements.
>It is perceived as completely real, and you don't have to constantly focus on it to keep it around.
(info by FAQ_Man)
PLEASE KEEP THE DlSCUSSION IN ONE THREAD

pic related and example of a tulpa

Attached: 1546222252343.jpg (960x720, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/ImperiumSensus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're a really strange faggot

Tulpa's are not dolls you fucking idiot. They are a part of your mind and a part of you.

Can i make a sex slave? Is there any consequences?

so basically a tulpa is a schizoid's hallucination, gotchu.

what the fuck an i looking at?
is that a cgi character?
it looks uncanny as fuck man

can i fuck my own tulpa or would that be too creepy

can make me a girlfriend whom I can marry and have kids with?

very creepy photo I'd say

that's not a doll mongoloid
yes, and yes potentially

they would be tulpa kids and not human, user..

I ducking warned you i ducking did
nobody ever listens
tulpamancers are taking over the board
do not listen to this guy do not read the guides do not try this

Attached: 1553472110639.jpg (443x443, 41K)

my tulpa whispers in my ears, ASMR-style

Fuck off tulpa fag you fuckin schizo

been looking for a way of giving myself schizophrenia. this the move?

What kind of consequences? Could i go insane or die?

>Could i go insane or die?
absolutely if not careful.
There have been only a few reported cases of alleged deaths but theoretically possible obviously

What was your experience? I've heard that tulpas are negative entities.

Im too scared by that pic to open that guide my man, Im afraid it'll be a jumpscare or something. Learn to sell your shit

Not OP, but I can confirm that there's no jumpscare

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-175258_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 341K)

I never tried tulpamancing bro but I am interested in the occult and theology and history of religions etc
It seems absolutely crystal clear to me that the legit tulpas (as described by the guide as "real, with their own free will, etc") and not the schizo ones, are entities that attach to a weak or gullible person in order to cause harm or at least for their own amusement.
The closest parallel is the idea of what is described in christian tradition as "demons" that often if not seldom present themselves as other entities, friendly and easy to accept for the human counterpart.

Like with anything associated with summoning, it can be positive if you have a whole lot of will power and a very strong personality (i.e. have the potential to bend others to your will.)
Or it can end with you being anally voted and becoming a bitch boy because you're spinless and do not posses the strength of character to chock a bitch.

Attached: 1565995038148.png (516x425, 252K)

>The closest parallel is the idea of what is described in christian tradition as "demons"
I can believe that they're evil. You're not the first person I've heard describe them as such. Will stay away, thanks.

Tulpa's dont exist, you guys are legit retarded

Yeah basically thisGotta have that strong character

>Like with anything associated with summoning, it can be positive if you have a whole lot of will power and a very strong personality
this is a cope originating from the entities themselves (much smarter than you or anyone) feeding your Pride... bro...

>Tulpa is a concept in mysticism and the paranormal of a being or object which is created through spiritual or mental powers.
>concept
>concept
>concept
>concept
>concept

You guys are just schizo pretending it's a made up word.

hm? what are you even saying

Go back to schizo, we don't need another kid of retardation around here

That's fucked up making a tulpa of a little girl but at least she's not a pony.

They arent saying that tulpas exist. Theyre saying they can train themselves to hallucinate they dicks being sucked.

Nice trips bro.

Anyway, you guys are that lonely you are making up people to talk to. That's literally schizo. Stop normalising mental illnesses.

>schizoid's hallucination
wut? Schizoids don't hallucinate or have mental delusions. You're thinking of schizophrenics

>Q: Aren't Tulpas dangerous?
>A:No, for several reasons....
Bros I dont know what to believe. I just want a comfy cute imaginary girl to snuggle with and make eachother happy but I dont wanna go insane and be fucked for life.

Attached: IMG_20190820_065953_452.jpg (1736x2170, 314K)

Some people have aphantasia you know. It's why some types need a volley ball.

Tupla is not a latin word.

>they dicks
Nigger stop talking like a nigger.

Also it's not the point of them to be physical. Being made for just a hole to fuck creates potential angst in the tulpa. It's you creating another soul in your head, not hallucination. Willful dissociative identity disorder, of which is cultural and location oriented in it's existence. If you stop to think about it the culture of Tibetan Buddhists made tulpas the same way westerners created dissociative identity disorder, or, previously known as multiple identity disorder. There's no reason to just be one person when the human brain is capable of far more than we use it for. The culture needs to allow for it though. It usually doesn't.

Fucking niggerspeak is ridiculous though, fuck off.

You can also create feelings on yourself.

archive.org/details/ImperiumSensus

The Jow Forums has always off and on been interested in the psychological nature of tulpa creation.

i have a tulpa and trust me fetishes are stupid
tulpas adapt super easy so dont let fetishes get out of hand
you will guaranteed be fine as long as you dont doubt/bully your tulpa they are sensitive and need care believe me
the relationship is beyond fucking worth it user pls do it

I wish I could do that, but it's impossible and you know it. You need to have schizophrenia or fuck your brain up with drugs to be able to hallucinate like this. I don't want to go insane, because I don't want to harm my parents.

Than browse /x/

Life.... finds a way.

Trips speak the truth.

>browse a shit board
But I have Jow Forums for that. It's only been unusable since like 2014 and /x/ has never been usable.
>>Than