This but unironically

This but unironically.

How do you deal with the utter pointlessness of life? I feel like starting a family could my life meaning, but there are no marriageable women in the West.

Attached: CC078B3A-A6BD-436A-AB84-1AE7B4F73775.png (500x485, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7RgtMGL7CA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you create a mission for yourself based on your own desires.
This "whats de point of watching le tv" mindset is only really trendy because everyone is absorded by it and see nothing else in life and of course that will seem pointless.

funny because women claim the same thing theres no men to marry in the west

Because I don't need a "point" to life. I enjoy watching anime, tugging my dick to doujins, playing video games, reading books, writing, drawing, faffing around on the internet, listening to music, going on walks, eating delicious food... there's just so much shit I enjoy doing and barely enough time in the day to do it all what with working full time and having family obligations too.

There's no point to life, I already went through the adolescent existential crisis when I was 15. It made me really bitter throughout high school and the first year of college. A nervous breakdown sobbing in an underground bathroom later and I just stopped giving a shit. Who cares if there's no point? It doesn't matter. None of this matters. Just enjoy what time you have.

The only way to get through life is to be ignorant/lie to yourself. Life doesnt really have a meaning, we just kinda give it one. Whether it be religion or whatever.

Attached: 101307EE-B8D9-47FB-A2F9-996D641E9A99.jpg (733x719, 121K)

A family's just kicking the can down the road. Also I don't know you, but judging by the fact you're here you're not a marriageable man either.
If you aren't having a serious existential crisis every month you're doing it wrong just kidding, I envy you

Attached: 1528488577444.png (653x533, 253K)

>you create a mission for yourself based on your own desires.
Good luck with that when most managers are insane and demand like 80 hours a week from people

That's why you join the army faggot. Then work part time after.

The military is suicide fuel

your desire is wagecucking? Wtf are you on about?

No point. But you can do stuff you like, so do that. Everyone is on this ride together

Good timing.
youtube.com/watch?v=E7RgtMGL7CA
tl;dw there is no point, life is what you make of it.

>can't have a manager demand 80 hours a week
>better join the military, where they demand 168 hours a week!

Attached: come on.jpg (528x792, 66K)

I don't think it should take having a nervous breakdown and wasting a year's worth of college tuition to unfuck your world view but that's what it required for me.

I don't work or drink coffee but I listen to podcasts, going well for me so far

Attached: 1555404872173.jpg (2560x1600, 685K)

Whenever you have a mental roadblock, go meta. If your life has no goal, make it your goal to find a goal. Two things that IMO it's never a waste to seek in life are beauty and inspiration.

that's atheist baby's first philosophical question, this shit has been covered
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

Do drugs you'll never get bored i garauntee you

The point is to be happy and make others happy

The only real thing in life is the connections you make with other people, everything else is inherently worthless.

Your life doesn't have to be pointless,. Jesus Christ is the one and only person who can give your life meaning

You cant afford to do what you want to do outside work without working

Boring people are usually the ones that have this problem. I have things I like/want to do, so I don't get bored. If anything, life's downside is knowing that I'll die before I get to a lot of the things that I'd like to try.

I don't care if there's no point to it. I never assumed there was supposed to be one.

Attached: 1558743596764.png (655x549, 149K)

imagine sisyphus happy is not a solution

Call me a boring lazy faggot or whatever, but I'd rather be free and have a budget life , than suffer as a wagie day in and day out so I can do some expensive shit on the weekend, or on my 2 weeks vacation/year

>stealing
>investing
>leeching
>minor mini job you actually enjoy, like once a week
>starting off with your personal interest from scratch and not get anything useless, just spend the money on the simplest things to keep you alive
>turn your passion into a moneymaker

that all being said, i dont know what ur passion is, which most of these depend on

while it is the most basic lifecrisis, to call existential crisis's boring is a far stretch.
If you never ran into it before you're probably low iq and basic as hell

I have decent skills that are in demand, but I have zero connections, know fuck-all about marketing myself, and lack the foundational social skills that I should've learned when I was twelve if I wasn't so autistic.

I'm referring to OP's image. The person complains of boredom after citing working, buying coffee, and listening to podcasts as life's activities. I can't even fathom how someone can think they are "supposed to" do things they find no enjoyment in, and then complain of boredom. That's such a boring way of thinking. To have the freedom to use your entire mind at your disposal, yet still be able to come up with nothing that interests you seems like the hallmark of being a boring person.

As far as "existential crises" are concerned, the closest I came to that was, "Hmm, if you think about it, there's not really any grand point or purpose to life.". It wasn't particularly shocking or disillusioning. It made sense. I suppose it's different for people who previously lived while presuming some kind of substantive "meaning".

Attached: 1561024611682.png (1257x1568, 521K)