>PubSub
Check
>Tendies
Check
>Monster Zero Ultra White
CHECK

What did you guys buy today at Publix?

This is the Daily Florida thread for all things Florida / anti - JewYorker

Attached: DFTfoolz_1.gif (900x520, 1.35M)

/352/ Checking in.
Last day before School comes and sucks my online life away. Got me some water and a nice shower. Still lonely as hell, but I think I'm doing all right all things considered.

How's been your day's fellow anons?

Attached: 2464600-2.03apartment.jpg (1200x632, 165K)

Where in florida do you live? Melbourne here.

We live all over. OP lives in Gainesville. I think there was a couple anons who lived in Melbourne too.

Btw, discord link is 39pxsxr

It's of the worst states. It's always been of the worst states. It's always going to be of the worst states.

Attached: osaka.jpg (474x343, 22K)

your lies are disgraceful... disgusting Lies.

/FLOBROS/ RISE UP

Honestly I wish a painful death for you and your mother. Die in hell you closet beta faggot

How do you guys deal with the insane humidity?
>t. Miami touristfag

Crocodile and alligator skin. It takes place of your skin after a couple weeks here

Cuba a shithole

Attached: muhdisneyaccount.jpg (1275x763, 205K)

Is it bad i actually enjoy the miami heat? I could sit in the sun for hours

Ft.myers here. Well I live in Lehigh but man I work in Immokalee and it's a whole different world compared to when I lived in Orlando.

What's the most libtarded place in Florida? The only libtards I've met moved here from up north so I was wondering if such a thing existed here.

In terms of voting and demographics? That's Quincy my dude. Literally a third world shithole.

Nah the heat is comfy as duck
Worlds apart brother
Quincy. Like said

So you don't constantly sweat like a motherfucker and feel like you're gonna shrivel up and die if you don't go somewhere air conditioned within 5 mins tops? I'm thinking people who are born and grow up in these conditions can somehow deal with it easier even if they're white, but I still can't really believe it.
Beautiful state though. I love it here.

Nigger bundle up and hydrate. I work outside and I wear two layers of clothes and I do just fine.

I'm a born eurocuck bro. I'm only used to temps between 55 and 75 freedom degrees. The American south is killing me.

That's gotta be a cringe from me bro.
I grew up in nipland and summers heat index was 120 freedom units and about 20 freedom units in winter. Could be worse. But yeah bundle up in a nice cotton long sleeve shirt and sweat into it. Drink plenty of water and get shade if you need to cool down.

I'm so jealous of you guys. All i want to do is get a decent job down in Florida and move from this hell hole New York. Are their decent small town communities that are by the ocean? Like for late night drives and such?

SWFL has that. Granted it's full of old people.
Pls stay away y*nknoid you're not welcome here.

Fuck you I was born in Tampa, i'm probably older than you so respect your (relocated) elder floridian ass hole. Grew up in Brandon.

>I-i am not a y*nknoid I swear
>replies like a y*nknoid
ok whatever you tell yourself, floridabros are way more friendlier than that. In fact they act like Aussies with Midwestern accents.

I stuck my dick in the salad bar.

The cold changes you user. I'm sorry.

Fuck JewYork and fuck you Y*nkoids. Get out of our thread.