Why do I feel like there are so few people here that are actually lonely like me...

why do I feel like there are so few people here that are actually lonely like me? every other post here it seems to mention something about having some discord friends online, or plans they have with IRL friends over the weekend, or gf this, bf that. who else here /totally isolated/

Attached: 19358-004-EE106B7C.jpg (257x300, 18K)

me user but at this point I feel that its not a choice anymore everytime i end up or try making a friend I end up crawling back into isolation

I only have my mom and a "friend" who hangs out with me once every four or five months

It doesn't have to be a choice. This is or at least used to be the board for all sad and lonely people

whoa, true robot post right here
watch out boys we got a REAL loner, not like these FAKE loners
what a buncha fucken posers

can we make a /truloner/ general?

Wow, alright, as proprieter or this general
i say we kill all non-loners and women
WHOS WITH ME???

Why do normies always react like this?

who the fuck are oyu calling a normie fucking normalfag
fuck you, how about you post truloner memes ni the thread before i report you fucking idiot

Because thats how it is user. You wont find many actually isolated, introverted, non-normalfag or schizoid/schizotypal folks around here. Not even wizchan is safe. They exist though but spend most of the time lurking or shitposting non-relationship related stuff.

As of two months ago, me. I lost my the one friend I had (on Discord).

>lonely like me
Because you're a failed normalfag. A couple shitposts here and there are all it takes to satisfy me. Learn to enjoy solitude.

I'd rather be isolated than have the normalfag "friends" I have now. When I'm in isolation for extended periods of time I feel kind of neutral. But whenever I go out with these normalfags I experience this intense loneliness that is way worse than sitting in my room for months. Because when you mingle with people out there, it becomes painfully appearant how disconnected you are from normal society.

Attached: 1567252630863.png (1384x1092, 739K)

>I'd rather be isolated than have the normalfag "friends" I have now.
Then why do you have them, dumbass?

I don't know, they are the ones who keep in contact with me really.

If you think you always enjoy solitude you're trying to fool yourself.
Solitude like most things is only good in moderation.

I was doing that for 6 years, had enough of that for a lifetime. Also you're not /totally isolated/ because you're on Jow Forums, cheer up

I guarantee that guy either
>has his irl or online clique that seldom talks to, but feels connected to
>hasn't been on this path for longer than 15 years
I know, as I know how utterly shit humans can be but you can only last so long like this. I became like this out of my own decision at first, I just didn't know it was a one-way path with no return. Once you're too gone you won't ever come back.

>Once you're too gone you won't ever come back
Yes, it's a vicious circle.
Even if you desperately want to hang out with someone and feel a bit of human warmth how are you supposed to do it? You are cut off from every context in society and even if you tried university, gym or a sport you would still be too alien to everything and everyone to form relationships, and there's that gloomy air of depression around you that puts everyone off.
It doesn't matter if it starts as a choice or not, loneliness will become the only option.

I never said anything like that. I never said people who aren't lonely are bad, I just wanted people I could relate to about loneliness. I don't have any friends or anything so its harder to relate to people who do have those things
humans are social animals so for the vast majority of people, we need to feel some kind of connection. how does it make me a normalfag to at least want to not be a depressed autistic mess
exactly, it's hard to get a foothold in the world of socializing when you're starting from nothing.

i have no friends online or irl. I've been a neet living with my parents pretending to go to university for almost 2 years now. Korea and japan are full with truly isolated neets who don't complain. Western countries are so influenced by their normalfag media that westerners think not partying every weekend makes you a looser. They even actually believe you can have friends yet still be "alone".

They really have taken over, bros.
Cringe and bait.

hikki neet reporting in but have siblings so you be the judge.

>pretending to go to university
Are you that autist that just drives his car around to random places whenever he's "going to school"?

im not him but i did that for a year. thats more common than you think.