Mfw I'm a young tranny and I'm going to meet up with my aspie r9k wizard bf tonight and we're going to take each...

>mfw I'm a young tranny and I'm going to meet up with my aspie r9k wizard bf tonight and we're going to take each other's virginity

Attached: 154901293847.gif (700x593, 1.9M)

jailb8? How young are you user

I'm nineteen years of age

>mfw you get an STD

Attached: 12477329.png (225x225, 62K)

>mfw STD gets a (you)

Attached: thinkingpepe.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>nineteen
>young

Lucky bastard, wish you luck user have a good time

have fun, hope you'll get murdered

I hope he rapes you you dirty fucking degenerate

>tranny
Fucking gross, I hope he rapes and tortures you to death you disgusting, filthy degenerate.

Jealous of our love, I'm guessing?

Thanks

Hes actually 16 just needs to get past the mods

>aspie
Makes sense, only a retard would dare a tranny

Attached: 1568591718661s.jpg (250x189, 7K)

16 isn't young either lol
once you start puberty you're old

Hopefully he's a fat ugly neckbeard. Nothing hotter than ugly bastard x trap

Attached: 026.jpg (1190x1684, 370K)

Please, stop giving me hope. I'm going to be a literal wizard soon and I want to properly give up.

There isnt any hope for us user this place is a poison to the mind and highly addictive

believe what you want :^)
My bf isn't a retard, he's extremely intelligent actually, and works as an engineer.

I believe in you, user...

Engineer
not an aspie
pick one ya dunce

he is but he's not a retard. You fool.

You will regret this. Life is far more than a fetish. Once you go down this path though, all other paths will be closed to you. There is no turning back.

Its not worth it to throw away your life because of a fetish.

No, you're just coping with the fact that you're dating a retard

I know this very well, friend. It still creeps up like a disease from time to time and I hate it.

On the plus side your powers should come in soon.

Based Merlinposter

This.

Do you think there might be a reason for your trap fetish? Were you molested? Do you have Low-T? Becoming a trap isn't an easy way out. It's actually gonna make life MUCH harder.

I was gonna say its probably caused by parental abuse but people take that the wrong way. People assume parental abuse means getting beaten every day or raped, while infact the most common form of parental abuse is emotional and mental.

Totally. My mom resented that I was born male. Always wanted a girl and reeeeeally hoped I was gay. I thought I was for a while, but it was just her affect on my subconscious.

I guess I'm "bi" but I never act on the male stuff anymore. I know DAMNED well what caused it.

I mean it doesnt have to be that literal. One thing i notice with tranny weebs is that they almost always have grown up in families where there parents never teach them right or wrong, they got coddled and essentially never mature, and their negative personality traits are at best ignored and at worst encouraged by their parents.

To be fair though, there is always a genetic component to it as well. A naturally masculine dude will not turn into a tranny no matter what you do. Abuse in them will show in the form of aggressive behaviour. Its generally guys that are naturally on the feminine side and their parents coddle them fearing that their little pretty princess boy will be harmed if they dont protect him at all times. And then they either ignore the fact that he is turning into a faggot or they even enable it.

People dont understand that the job of a parent is not just to keep their kids safe from physical harm but to also teach them how to live life. If all you do is protect and pamper your kids will grow up with major personality issues, and in the extreme cases things like transsexuality

Notice the choice of partners in these people as well. They always subconsciously seek the strong masculine leadership they never got from their parents in a boyfriend.

That's true. They tend to be Millenials with Boomer parents, ESPECIALLY shitty single moms. At least where I live.

Actually the single mom ones turn out a bit less fucked up because they have no father to protect them so they have to learn how to hold their own. The worst ones are the ones raised by weak boomer dads who enable faggotry by raising their boy as a girl.

good for you user, I hope you enjoy yourself. cunt

Hyper feminist mom and Boomer version of onions dad who allows it?

>Hyper feminist mom and Boomer version of onions dad
Basically that

post about it after with green text im intrigued

However let me add its not the mom causes it and the dad merely allows it. Its a joint effort of both them being equally shitty. Infact i may even say the soi dads are more to blame than the mothers

You better be a trans airplane cause I'm launching you off a roof

Attached: absolutely-haram-38308371.png (500x465, 120K)

Topkek. Quality post

Attached: 40201ABE-5A8D-4BEE-BF82-E36C9E3FC8BE.jpg (324x291, 28K)

I hope he does not. Fuck trannoids