Hey Jow Forums, tranny here. i just wanted to ask, why do so many of you hate us? what did we ever do to you?

hey Jow Forums, tranny here. i just wanted to ask, why do so many of you hate us? what did we ever do to you?
most of us just want to live our lives in peace and, if we're lucky, maybe find a boyfriend to love and care for us...

Attached: 1545655000093.jpg (698x658, 99K)

r9k loves trannies and every robot should date trans girls

Attached: 1552607720904.jpg (1024x768, 539K)

I've never met a tranny that didn't talk mad shit about people behind their backs.
nasty, vitriolic shit too

I dont hate trannies, I just hate those hrt pushers.

Attached: C33B1028-32F2-4360-9970-C4BBE3C4C210.jpg (355x359, 43K)

CAUSE YOU ALWAYS BLACKMAIL THE NAIVE MALES FROM R9K INTO TAKING HRT!!!!! FUCK YOU!!!!! HGO AND JOIN THE 40%

Attached: 2EA07EC8-1B92-4B8E-848B-B9F976E67158.jpg (832x632, 222K)

You are subhumans that prey on the weak and young. You deserve to be shot.

This too.

>most of us just want to live our lives in peace
That's absolutely not fucking true. You attack people for doing absolutely fucking nothing and are usually obnoxious. If you're not like that, good on you; but it's not true for everyone else.

>that prey on the weak and young
they're not going to know that they are trans if no one tells them they are

>You attack people for doing absolutely fucking nothing and are usually obnoxious.
Are you sure you weren't thinking of Jow Forumstards user?

It's okay user, I love you. I just can't love myself

Most trannies either outright push hrt or damaging agendas regarding sexuality (dude have unprotected sex with a stranger lmao). Theyre hypersexual degenerate creatures. Fuck them for ruining anime.

trannies are Jow Forumstards, just with different polarizing views

>Most trannies either outright push hrt or damaging agendas regarding sexuality (dude have unprotected sex with a stranger lmao).
Proof?

>Theyre hypersexual degenerate creatures.
How can they be hypersexual when they take chemical castration pills?

>Fuck them for ruining anime.
Lmao that's what you really hate trannies about.

You might be onto something user. It's starting to make sense now.

Attached: _URF2QGCcXS5BpNpExRx5TP1HWtu1Oq2z9iZCd29oz0.jpg (1503x1506, 274K)

Basically became pic related where most are just doing it for fetish reasons and it's incredibly intrusive.

Attached: 1156572225279fb1.png (550x2500, 263K)

I have known some transgirls and they were ok they didn't attack anybody that I saw I don't have much else to say really they were mostly normal and never bothered anybody I heard about

GAY GODLESS SODOMITE, YOU WILL PERISH AND BE BANISHED TO ETERNAL TORTURE IN HELL AT THE HANDS OF GOD!!!

Because you've flooded with trannie posts Jow Forums meanwhile /lgbt/ exists. Most of you are very delusional about your look and think you look cute'n'shit meanwhile you aren't. A lot of you are trying to make Jow Forums retards to start using HRT, like can you btfo from us? Do your own shit, but don't bring this shit near us.

Attached: 7794c7c3-292d-4fa9-9ce3-6f2119e1265b.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

But user, the only people who talk about trannies are the anti-trannies. Every tranny thread you see on the front page is bumped by these people. If you did not exist, the tranny threads would go away.
Remember when feminism was the main problem? Trannies were around then too, but no one cared. Now the threads are always at the top of the board.

tb h, you gotta be pretty retarded to join an hrt server, send someone your pics and cry about being blackmailed in the first place

Well see, I don't like it when people push the 41% option on kids and people who don't know any better.

In other words, stop subverting people into your death cult, faggot.

Attached: 250 (1).jpg (245x250, 89K)

>This one article I saw in Metro.co.uk proves trannies push kids into hormones

Attached: dumpf.png (208x314, 80K)

>If you did not exist, the tranny threads would go away.
I know how to sage and this is the first tranny thread I've ever posted in because most aren't even worth looking at.
I wanted to believe that OP was genuine in asking, but I guess rereading the second line he's definitively not.
Also it's more the fault of discord fags and false-flaggers, but whatever. The truth is most of the trannies on this board deserve hate because they do it for some fucked up fetish thing and constantly make threads (like these) about it.

Except they do?
Pic related

Attached: Phoenix5-e1527011026777.jpg (1920x2880, 444K)

>I know how to sage
And when a tranny replies to your post will they use sage too?

>but I guess rereading the second line he's definitively not.
Saying they want to live in peace means they're secretly plotting white genocide by destroying young white males with hormones.

>Also it's more the fault of discord fags and false-flaggers, but whatever. The truth is most of the trannies on this board deserve hate because they do it for some fucked up fetish thing and constantly make threads (like these) about it.
They literally chemically castrate themselves user. There is little sexual arousal when you are chemically castrated. You are just parroting things other people tell you to believe without questioning them. Jews do this to indoctrinate others.

Remember to stay away from school shooters too user.

Attached: white incel.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

You're probably not even a tranny, but they shit up this board like no one else. Incels, Jow Forumsfags, redditors, all nothing compared to the tranny infestation

Attached: statistics.png (236x214, 53K)

I guess I'm an incel now just because I said trannies push kids into hormones.

Attached: 1557145726356.jpg (800x522, 48K)

Well there were three school shooters who look like this. That's more than the amount of child trannies that has been posted. Clearly white male incels are an issue we need to take seriously, before they shoot up more places.

>WHITE MALE
WHITE MALE
>WHITE MALE
WHITE MALE
>WHITE MALE
WHITE MALE
>WHITE MALE
WHITE MALE

Attached: 1568589918820s.jpg (89x125, 3K)

nobody hates you, its mostly just a small group of people with sub 70iq that fall for the bait from the 80iq sociopaths that shit up the board with fake tranny shit in order to piss off the 70iq easily triggered retards because its funny to them.

The same sociopaths also cut the fuck out of themselves and what not and used to post it in a discord at other people.

Then the 70iq retards raided their server and sat around looking through over 9,000 posts to "analyze" them for LE TRANNY CULT PROOFZ and since they never actually were part of the conversation have no idea their meaning.
They werent there when everyone was grossed out and left and the vibe died and 3 hours went by between posts because the fucked up cutterfag ruined the community vibe and everyone went ghost mode for half the day.
Then they post all 30 pictures out of 50,000 posts into a college and say AHA TRANNY CULT IS MAKING THE FROGS SUICIDALLY GAY and then they shitup the entire fucking board every single fucking day because they see themselves as this SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR when they are just a mentally ill retarded faggot shitposter with a 70iq killing off threads.

Thats all it is.
Thats all it ever was.
Thats all it ever will be.

Attached: 1560286332773.jpg (540x465, 63K)

plenty of trannies in online communities are fine with me, but some of them are extremely obnoxious and fuck with other people's lives just to get attention and pity. the trannies here are honestly just as annoying as christians to me, trying to evangelize some bullshit. except christianity is much less nonsensical.

Only straight males can be robots is why, idiot.

Stop invading the manosphere.

Plenty of trannies are fine. I don't mind the ones that can keep to themselves. I don't hate trannies specifically, I hate people in general who go around pushing their shitty agendas onto people and victimizing themselves while ruining other peoples lives. Trannies here just push HRT onto robots and shit talk people, most trannies I've ever known have been super shitty behind everyones back.

If there was an actual tranny in this thread they probably wouldn't have had much of a reason to reply to me.
Though even if they did, at least we'd have an earnest discussion rather than you trying to convince me that this board's state is on me and I'm controlled by the JOOS. It would genuinely not surprise me if you were the OP and this entire thread is just false-flagging.

I have a pretty decent friend who's a tranny.
Difference between them and you:
1. they pass.
2. they don't make being a tranny their entire identity.
3. they don't push depressed losers to turn in to a tranny.

You're just a mentally-ill, flawed imitation of what you believe women to be. You're the worst part of both men and women combined into one embarrassing package. I'm a pathetic degenerate myself so I can't judge you too harshly but I'm not going to pretend you aren't awful just to make myself feel better.

Ouch user, noted.

Attached: 37FBBF58-EAAD-4D6A-A93F-BEA26CB4AFB3.jpg (400x554, 35K)

wow! so many replies.

why thank you!
i don't think that's a tranner-exclusive thing, though. just people being garbage. though they can be pretty catty
no one actually does that. you realize all of that stuff is a joke, right?
see above
also you have no idea what you're talking about with that dumb 40% meme. that doesn't mean what you think it means. stop parroting others and think for yourself
how?
attack them? really? come on now
i can't tell if you're being serious or shitposting, but i will say this. it is important to have trans visibility in media and culture so that kids have positive role models and someone to look up to. it also helps them to feel less isolated during such a tumultuous time. oh! and it helps them to realize that they actually are trans so that they can start on medication as soon as possible.
haha, sounds about right
thanks, user. i hope you can learn to love yourself, genuinely. i really do.
you are delusional and have a victim complex that is not even remotely realistic
the stereotype is that they're all antifa lol
lol, yeah. the inclusion of the anime bit was pretty funny to me
why do the same screenshots constantly get reposted?
>I have every right to judge you based on the group you belong to -- because you actively choose to belong to it.
trans people don't choose to be trans. even if it were for fetish reasons, dysphoria is still innate. it's nobody's choice, and nobody's fault
also, intrusive?? uhm, what??? more like people constantly try to intrude on the lives of trannies just trying to mind their own business
that makes me happy to hear
good thing your god doesn't exist
i post on /lgbt/ all the time. i also post here. why wouldn't i? there's no rule saying i can't post here, just like there's no rule saying i can't post about anime, vidya, etc.
the attractiveness level of trans people differs from person to person.
i said this above, but the "pink pilling" garbage is just some people larping. no one actually does this. no one can force you to take hrt over the internet lol.

geeze... there are so many posts to respond to...

yeah, that's one thing i don't get. why do they constantly discuss something if they hate it so much?
lol, people who do that are obviously trans already, but don't want to admit that to themselves, so they use the excuse that they were "blackmailed" into it to justify it to themselves. similar stuff happens to people who are afraid to admit that they're gay/bi/etc.
that statistic doesn't mean what you think it does, and even if it did, i'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing by posting about it lol
people like outrage clickbait. actually reading about what's really happening is a lot less fun, and it doesn't give them the justification for their moral panic
i made the thread in a format that i knew was pretty bait-y admittedly, but i really am a tranny, and i really do want to hear what anons have to say. this was just the best way to ensure that it stayed bumped and i got responses
no one's being forced into anything. gender affirming medical care is the standard in civilized nations around the world
lol, i love how jews are always brought into this. also, anecdotally, my sex drive is way lower than it was before i started hrt
i get what's being done here, but i don't think it's right to stoop to their level. hate only breeds more hate
no, i really am. i guess i could post an image of my hrt or something if you still don't believe me? not sure why i'd lie about this though lol
aren't most Jow Forums posters incels already? or do you guys not identify that way anymore?
lol
also lol
best post in the thread, i think. thanks for the informative reply, user. it's appreciated.
haha well there's physical evidence of tranners existing, so it's at least got that going for it :p
oh i never claimed to be a robot. i'm not like a virgin or anything lol. i just like to hang out here sometimes and maybe check out some greentext threads if there are any good ones up
hmm, that's mostly reasonable. i think all groups of people are shitty in private, though. it's a human thing. also, no one actually ever "pushes" hrt. that's not a thing. no one would do it because there's literally nothing to be gained from it.
no, i'm the OP. i hadn't made any posts yet because i've been a little busy, sorry
how are you just going to go and make all those assumptions lol? you know nothing about me.
was gonna say no u, but i see you already realize that, so i his it's not necessary. anyway, why do you think that? like what actually makes you feel that way?
you don't need to note that lol, that user has no idea what he's talking about

Whelp, apologies.

>though they can be pretty catty
exactly, they exaggerate negative stereotypes intentionally because "teehee I'm a little girl~" trannies are dangerous

>tfw nigger
>hated 4chanwide for being a nigger
>never made a fuss about that and just went along cuz 90% of people here dont even take shit here seriously, as they should
>2019
>Trannies become 4chanwide
>pushing their tranny agenda and propaganda all over the place
>literally brainfuck this whole fucking board
>even a nigger like me is a small meme compared to the hate you faggots grinded to yourselves
>be you, now
>ask why are trannies hated
>be me again
>see this thread and make this post
tl;dr for any mushbrains who fail to notice what i meant
>no one cared who you were untill you started posting pics of you wearing socks and asking dumb shit on the wrong board

Attached: 1530645859232.jpg (5000x5000, 1.45M)

Not every black person is subhuman (nigger), but every tranny is subhuman (nigger or not).

There's an innate disgust that comes against trannies. It's a hindbrain reaction to ugly things.
You trannies are often neurotic, terrible people who take your dysphoria out on others. You have to be narcissistic to think you can rebel against biology.
You demand other people accept your pronouns and your gender identity even though you're just men in dresses and we can all tell you're men in dresses.

Personally, the reason I really don't like you lot is you're all terrible contributors to this website.

you scumbags ruined the comfy r9k. you fuckers strolled in and destroyed the peace with your bullshit. theres 5 tranny threads at any given time, in the least. youre so attention centered, and vitrolic when in chat. youre mentally ill, on top of being trans. a crockpot cesspool of the worst humanity has to offer. if you were just a hint of normal, maybe people would like you.

pro tip, we hate you because of who you are, weird tranny happens to be apart of the problem.

i am very angry at a lot of people it dosnt make anyone happy

Trannies are narcissistic, manipulative and generally shitty human beings and you guys kind of ruined my favorite board.

>what did we ever do to you?
You spam this board with your fetish all the time. Its not surprising that if you keep spamming something people dont like they will hate you.

The fact that someone else is doing something retarded doesnt change that you are doing it too.
This guy is right. Both of you essentially use this site as a propaganda platform. You cannot go to any board now without there being BOTH tranny and Jow Forumstard propaganda.

>But user, the only people who talk about trannies are the anti-trannies
You are a tranny talking about trannies in a tranny thread that you made

Thats not true though. Personally i dont hate trannies, i just hate the ones that use this site as a propaganda platform.

Trannies are like tripfags, their posts have no other topic than announcing their presence. If they were just normal posters participating in discussion like anyone else no one would hate them because no one would even know that they are trannies.

fucking based

literally and originally

you indoctrinate children into your fetish, which ends up getting them killed via suicide.

Fuck off sick scum

Attached: 1567867076417.png (678x703, 649K)

no, get your she-male looking wackass shit away from me

Are you cute? Originally cute that is

Fellow transgirl here, been on Jow Forums since 2009 (but r9k since 2016 or so).
Honestly, it feels to me like most of the diaper fetishists and HRT pushers that shitpost all over this board aren't genuinely trans, and are either fetishists, confused, or just shitposters. Maybe they emerged from the fallout of Reiko's trap server and are now trying to push others to be a typical Jow Forums meme trap. Either way, being trans is not something you can be brainwashed or memed into.
Also desu discord trannies are just the current Jow Forums bogeyman, just as jews, SRS, feminists, neogaf, etc, were.

top bro here

>it feels to me like most of the diaper fetishists and HRT pushers that shitpost all over this board aren't genuinely trans
They definitely are. Sorry to break it to you. There are some larpers who is it to troll but the vast majority are trannies, crossdressers and traps.

I hate you for being cute and not being my gf

He probably is ugly as fuck

this mental disease has destroyed my life
it was over before it began
if there was a god, why would he allow people like us to exist? what fucking nightmarish mental torture do we have to endure before they find a cure?

Tranny here. Ever since I became like this I've regretted it. My parents refuse to talk with me, society shuns me, and my body is a mess. I feel like killing my self every day and the only thing keeping me alive is my cat who I don't want to leave alone. The people who talk kind about being a tranny are either coping or LARPing,

>maybe find a boyfriend to love and care for us...
hi OP I can be that for you!

and i have never been, nor will i ever be part of any hrt shilling zoomer discord, nor have they caused my fucked head

dont be rude to my future gf ever again

By "not genuinely trans" I mean people who don't actually have dysphoria, but crossdress/take HRT because of either a fetish, the "women live on easy mode" meme, or just because they were pushed into it. If you're transitioning because of anime, chances are you're not trans.

Some avatar tranny posted about trans hate anons getting shadowbanned but it ended up being bait for more post like this. Sorry op.

Attached: Bait.png (860x420, 232K)

I believe the real issue is the cesspit discord servers housing people who have way too much fun spamming the shittiest board on this site for
>the lulz

Attached: d.jpg (728x724, 54K)

Thats tranny gatekeeping. To us, its all the same shit. Its faggots shilling faggotry. We are tired of being used as a propaganda platform and having this website become a gay dating site in the process

I don't care about trannies but I'm also glad I'm not dating one. I couldn't deal with a post op.

This shit used to happen as early as 2014, before discord even existed

You are the end of the road. Succumbed to your vile desires. Dignity is non-existant. Feelings is all that matter to you. Trying maintain a functioning society with people like yourself is impossible. You are the decay of a society, or should I say, a symptom of it. How do you cope with knowing this?

Attached: 1458794387992.jpg (902x600, 156K)

I see.
Do you think it's just the principle that they're trannies?
Or do you believe the magnitude of this shit posting hasn't changed since then?

based lol.... i want to feel bad for the weak willed ones but i cant...

>"want to live our lives in peace"
>marches in streets, shutting work routes down to shout and wave posters
>cry when nobody waxes your woman balls and complain about transphobia

whether you know it or not, you are a shill for these faggots who actively seek out young, unsuspecting children to turn into mutilated freaks. nobody even gave a fuck about your kind before they victimized themselves and assimilated into the lgb movement. you are part of a hive of mentally ill subhumans who need acceptance into society because you can't accept the fact that you are mentally sick. fucking hang yourself faggot

Attached: 1568337511112.jpg (1024x749, 142K)

I think other trannies push HRT so much to try to help those who don't know they're trans. People who aren't trans will strongly reject it, but to those who are eggs, it'll help them get started on questioning, accepting, and eventually transitioning.

t. A tranny who wished they'd have started earlier

Attached: r5ZtDCp.jpg (643x900, 252K)

I'll get you infinite HRT if you be my gf

Because u are degenrate