Chadanon here

this is my tinder after about a week. im going to drop some blackpills for my fellow r9k brothers.

>attractive, tall men have better lives and get laid as much as they like
>attractive people have a halo effect
>a lot women will never date you if you are below 6' or have a small peen
>girls will talk explicitly about their sex lives with each other
>like 30% of men and women WILL cheat. its insane how many people cheat for how derided it is in popular culture.
>BUT
>most women aren't high speed turbo thots
>girls are cute and a few of them are really good people
>average men with confidence get laid and get dates, with average girls
>if you're not getting laid either your social skills suck or you need to be honest with yourself and either improve or aim lower
>and you can work on your social skills
>its an incredibly painful process
>there is hope
>you can be happy

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-170401_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 473K)

>Chad
>only 73 matches after a week, of mostly 5/10s

Attached: 1531914713505.gif (909x890, 456K)

>small peen
Implying that women have X rays

>>attractive, tall men have better lives and get laid as much as they like
Nah only Chads i'm an attractive tall man and haven't gotten laid in...4 years I think. I will concede my life is pretty sweet apart from that tho so idk

Louie is a qt

t.nigger lover
orihijhkjhouhoi

Okay, I don't care. This is stuff we already know.

how the fuck could u possibly know since it's 64x64 pic covered in dogfilters
schizo

why are you angry how am i a schizo

>high speed turbo thots
I see you and I appreciate you chad. Decent post

Attached: babye.jpg (514x600, 36K)

Julia is cutest
Same, attractive >average< height person here. Haven't gotten laid in ever, no social skills really fucked me harder than looks ever could.

I think you mean Julia, the others are hoes

>schizo thinks people are angry for pointing out you can't see the face of the person he hallucinates to be qt

Attached: DtJYuwcXQAAq5c-.jpg (600x452, 52K)

>>if you're not getting laid either your social skills suck or you need to be honest with yourself and either improve or aim lower
Yeah, I'm at least a 7 in the face, and am 6'3, but my social skills are pathetic.

social skills are a joke. i fake everything and i do fine. being social is unbelievably boring because to me its just running through a social flow chart of bullshit, there is really nothing there for me. and no, people don't sense it, i already know some idiot is going to say something like that. people are just dumb and to 'get along' with them you have to be fake, or you have to be born with a mind that actually finds being social interesting (it isnt)

Not the same user, but you clearly don't know schizophrenia is.

Nice dubs by the way, retard.

See: anti-social personality disorder
Y'goddamn sociopath- intelligent people can see right through you.

Doesnt look like aspd to me, lots of people think that way. I agree with what he said too, society these days is so vapid and empty that you literally just have to follow whatever retarded trends are 'in' and you'll be cool and popular, it's not hard to fake interest in a person or to get a person to be interested in you as long as you know what makes people like you, smart people don't see through it at all because most people do it. Have you seen how people talk in public vs. private? Are you schizo or just retarded, user?
this. Julia is the only qt.

Hi Chad. Why are you here and not on /b/?
Did you get lost?

no, i am not a sociopath or a psychopath. i just dont get much out of interacting with most people, they bore me. there are plenty of people i do like being social with, those people are the ones i can drop that stupid 'social act' with and just be a normal fucking person.

fuck! i forgot to add, what this user says is true if you listen and ask questions people tend to like you, everyone likes to talk about themselves
believe it or not i used to frequent here i high school. i had a really late puberty and i was a knobby kneed goblin for years, convinced i would never get laid. grew a bunch and got pretty attractive before college. took me like a year to grow out of the mindset that i was ugly as fuck though. looked at the mirror and saw an ugly piece of shit for years though
i have a weakness for art hoes what can i say

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-203722_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 1.1M)

>if you listen and ask questions people tend to like you, everyone likes to talk about themselves
What do you do when all they do is answer your question but never ask you anything back?

Rookie numbers. I'm good looking and take care of myself, but I'm depressed and dead inside and just making conversation feels like pulling teeth sometimes.
It's like dying of thirst in the middle of the ocean.

Attached: Screenshot_20190916_015451_com.tinder.jpg (1080x2340, 536K)

>73 matches
>Chad
Lmao, okay.
I had 1500+ matches and I'm not a Chad. I'm just pale, blonde, and have blue eyes.
Want a blackpill? Having sex actually makes things worse.
It's not your lack of sex that's making you depressed, it's your semen depletion.
The amount of semen you retain determines your level of energy and happiness.
It's like an RPG. If your mana is low, you can't do anything.
Semen is your mana, don't waste it. It regenerates slow.

i personally just listen to them talk for a while, if its unbearable then i say i need to piss, dissapear and make a mental note to avoid that person in 1 on 1 conversations
ok retard

>73
>alot
I have 300+ matches and I don't even think that is a lot.

>It's like dying of thirst in the middle of the ocean.
user, I...

I tried Tinder as my friend was telling me I look like a Chad (Even to this day random people say I look like Superman), got 20+ matches in 12 hours in a area with less than 150K people. I felt disgusted by the whole thing and deleted the account, it pretty much destroyed any delusions of romantic love for me. Granted tinder is a meat market but the whole thing just felt fucking gross.

what's your favourite yeezy album user? mine's kids see ghosts

Attached: IMG_20190717_093604_202.jpg (580x960, 69K)

>Oh, we're both lefties, that's cute
liberal

We're both left handed, you American sperg.