Do you actually *like* being a man? Wouldn't you change it if you could...

Do you actually *like* being a man? Wouldn't you change it if you could? Being desired and cute and treated nicely sounds so much better.

Attached: zkie2cw771uy.jpg (1107x1200, 479K)

You can still be a cute boy user

Don't really enjoy being male, no. If I could somehow go back in time and change everything so that I was genetically born female I probably would. But going tranny is just a really fucked up exercise in self-delusion/denial.

I don't like being alive in general

I am 6'8" and have a body like Roadhog, could I still be a cute girl?

Why yes, I do enjoy being a manly male. I also enjoy beating trannies and traps with my muscles, how could you tell?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

I don't know, probably not. Life is hard either way, your best chance is to suck it up.
Wash your penis

It doesnt matter what you like. You are born the way you are, and that is your slot in life. You just have to accept it and try to make the most of it.

Maybe in the future, I'm in biotechnology and a lot of the stuff being worked on now will be revolutionary in coming decades. I would compare the field to computers in the 80s.
I made myself an attractive woman(male), way better.
Not sure how it is delusion if you go about it the right way. Making a choice to bring yourself more in line with your ideal is a good thing. It's about self improvement, no?

>You are born the way you are
Maybe if you are a loser. Literally everyone of value on Earth works to improve themselves beyond the condition they were born in.

This. Accepting your flawed fucking self as is forever is the most cucked thing a human can do

Every fucking day I go on this shit show of a board there's gotta be a fucking tranny thread Jesus Christ

Attached: B3E3EB83-88C1-4F7F-87D8-9EA656E8C348.jpg (750x566, 727K)

Anime isn't real. Anime girls are nice and pretty and cute but that's not the way it is in real life. I'd rather be miserable, ugly, and in good health than miserable, ugly, and having to pop estrogen pills on the regular. And if, by some twist of fate, I woke up female, genetics, womb, and all, I wouldn't kill myself, but I'd think damn hard about it.

Attached: 1563672542717.jpg (944x667, 69K)

>bitter man coping with the fact he isn't a woman with hatred
A life free of hate and sadness can be yours.

Taking estrogen pills isn't really bad for your health or a burden. Most women aren't as cute as you'd think either. Being 3D is suffering.

>unga bunga me like manipulating children to mutilate their body

Sorry S W E A T Y but at least I was born the way I wanted to be xoxo

>A life free of hate and sadness can be yours.
At the cost of mutilation, hormone intake, and ugliness. By the way, that free of hate and sadness thing was a lie, you have that too.

I have a wonderful gf and a good life, I just seek to spread hope for a better life to others.
I wasn't born the way I wanted, but I changed myself to be the person I want to be, and I am beyond thankful to have had that opportunity. I appreciate what I have so much more as a result.

And I'm the king of Europe.

Attached: 1568577578698s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>when having a normal, happy life is as ridiculous a thought as being a monarch
I feel bad for you user, I hope you can discard your toxic mindset one day.

Yes I like being a man.

>normal
>happy
LARPers take it too far man. Its fucking hilarious

Attached: 1566260039977s.jpg (125x119, 2K)

>REEEEEE THINGS THAT DON'T AGREE WITH MY WORLDVIEW DON'T EXIST
I hope you can overcome such ideological delusions...

>suddenly I am the delusional one

Attached: 015_bender-laugh.jpg (600x933, 42K)

>Being desired and cute and treated nicely sounds so much better.
fuck you OP
people like you are a problem

being a mentally ill retard with joint problems is bad, but being an even more mentally ill faggot on top of that just sounds hellish

Being desired and cute and treated does sound better but not THAT much better that I'd go out of my way to make it happen

Yeah I fucking love being a man, have you ever looked into a mirror and looked at your muscles and just thought like, damn. It really is nice to be this good looking.
Unfortunately i'm mentalcel so despite that I can't get a gf

I don't leave my room. Doesn't make a difference.

Yes, absolutely.
Imagine being a fucking woman, lol.
I'd rather be alone.

How naive you have to be to believe your problems would be solved by having a vagina instead of a dick?