WAGIE WAGIE

WAGIE WAGIE

TRAPPED IN CAGIE

POKED AND PRODDED

EXPLODES WITH RAGIE

Attached: 1568595399070.webm (720x404, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqWkwolb3as
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol, wage rage to the highest degree

I think that's just because he's black

youtube.com/watch?v=pqWkwolb3as

>NIGGA PULL UP TO THE WINDOW THEN

Wagies are a ticking time bomb. It's best not to poke them.

Attached: 4fa1aec4-bus-china.gif (480x270, 765K)

This isnt even a wagie thing,its a black people thing.

I'm as racist as the next user, but Blacks are kinda the canary in the coal mine.

Wage-rage, incels, drug epidemics, single-motherhood. Whatever fucks over poor Whites, happens to Blacks first.

We should pay attention to their problems. They are a warning of our future.

Not even. The customer was totally in the wrong and I believe he got arrested. He literally tried to pull the black guy out of the window for not having change for a 100 note.

whens the last time there was a Seinfeld thread on Jow Forums?

LMAO WAGIE KICKED THAT NEETS ASS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Beating the shit out of some soiboi normie customer is the least wagie thing he could've done. Based.

based robert

god i wish that were me. wagie is fucking based

Stop being logical on Jow Forums.

wagie appears to be winning this one and he probably deserves to.

this is exactly why i rejected a job offer a couple days ago. i applied to work in the back, they offered me a customer service position. nope.

>be me work over nights at current job
>apply for new job at wal-mart working over nights
>get position but told I have to train during the day
>finish training
>they fucking refuse to send me to over nights
>tell HR bitch about it
>says something about how she wants to make sure I can transition into working at night
>inform her I had been working over nights for 2 damn years right up until this job and my entire schedule was already based around it
>she blows me off
>I ask one more time and she blows me off again
>walk off the job and the bitch calls me at my home
>she tries to lecture me for walking off the job and being irresponsible
>told her she was fucking inept and I only left because she refused to put me on the shift I fucking hired in for
>she got all pissy and I told her to fuck herself and that I would be making a complaint about corporate to her
>even put a nasty review for that specific wal-mart saying what happened
>she was canned about 8 months later according to a co worker friend due to employees complaining about her
>apparently that review I left motivated other people to rat her out

Felt pretty good. Shame that cancer like her will just get another job and shit that one up.

>work at fast food place
>work hard and well, not because I give a shit but because I like things to run smooth and not be stressed
>in reward for my hard work, managers tell me to my face that the reason they always make me do stuff like take out all the trashes at the end of day is because I'm the only one who will actually do it
>don't offer any sort of raise for this

I mean I've know since I was in elementary school that working hard is for suckers and only gets """""rewarded""""" with authority figures trying to abuse and use you as much as they can, but damn. Feels bad to be on the receiving end of such an example.

I'll have to quit and get something different. And this time I'll have to force myself to be an irresponsible lazy shithead like a typical normie, as much as it pains me.

Attached: 1568388457541.gif (320x480, 1.22M)

I was in your shoes back when I was 18, busting my ass working part-time at McDonalds. The best decision I've ever made was to quit and jump at an opportunity to do document imaging while in college. The experience I gained from that job set me on the path to where I'm now a director of technology for a government agency, little over 12 years later.

Funny story, the guy who hired me to do the document imaging job was arrested a few years ago for performing oral sex on other men in a public park. He was in his late 60s and married.

Attached: 51583005_152608392337655_6286253108150282154_n.jpg (480x480, 44K)

This is a great observation, but it's already happening. Why do you think so many zoomers are dysfunctional wigger types?

>work hard and well, not because I give a shit but because I like things to run smooth and not be stressed

fucking this man, my anxiety makes me be such a cuck for my work. I hate it but its preferable to being sick to my stomach with stress. Thank god I'm a neet currently though.

>document imaging
well, that's good for you, but I've never been very luckily with having opportunities come my way. I feel it's overtly optimistic to hope for an opportunity to save me from my current situation.

Or maybe I'm just not good at recognizing opportunities. Maybe a mix of both. Either way, I feel trapped.

Ok but for real what's the context to this video, that guy who's getting beat looks really fucked up, did he do something to piss off the guy at the window? It better've been something fucked up

Kek
Original subhuman fahgot

Faggot NEET got smashed by a mayate lmao

Attached: 7C11FA9C-8527-40D5-99C1-353784F08B33.png (445x626, 379K)

>Why do you think so many zoomers are dysfunctional wigger types?
Zoomers fuck themselves over because they are so influenced by ghetto nigger music that they end up becoming ghetto niggers themselves. A lot of them come from good middle classed families and had good upbringings and decent parents.