When literally every non-human species on earth reproduces or has sex, it injures or kills the female

>when literally every non-human species on earth reproduces or has sex, it injures or kills the female
>humans can reproduce or has sex as many times as they like without any injury whatsoever

Remember this the next time a woman tells you she's oppressed.

Attached: 1568585149294.jpg (1000x972, 150K)

What are you talking about, if the female died after sex the species would cease to exist.

and heres why thats great

>if the female died after sex the species would cease to exist.

counter-argument: every single species that isn't humans

checkmate incel

>"missing" above a hehesilly style drawing.
Makes me sad... please come back!

op is retarded as fuck

Most mammals don't die after giving birth, what the fuck are you talking about...

present your evidence

what about birds?

>Most mammals don't die after giving birth

literally what

all mammals eventually die after giving birth

I love the OP, its so fucking dumb it's comical

>all mammals eventually die after giving birth
Well literally everything dies eventually. I mean yes dying 30 years after you've had a kid is dying after birth but that's being a bit pedantic.

>dying 30 years after you've had a kid

for most mammals that's 1 year, max

That's usually because those particular mammals only live 3 years or so any way. That's just them dying at the end of their natural life span you mong

Sometimes it's the other way around. Usually insects.
>or kills
kek

Uh, in most species, the female survives.

God was truly merciful upon the f*male. If I was in charge things would be very different, I assure you of that.

Dead animals can't give birth moron

This is such a retarded thread. I love it.

>tfw no gf to kill me after a nice love-making session

Attached: 1567265698516.jpg (320x318, 15K)

This is just utterly unfounded nonsense. Human women have probbably the hardest time of any female mammal, due to our oversized heads.

imagine being this uneducated and thinking that your ignorance is why you cant get a gf lmao

This is like the most shttiest troll ever.
You're not even basing your troll on opinion, you're just saying something incorrect and think you got everyone.
See now you're going to the other extreme, octopuses die slowly during the birthing process.

>two lines

Gotcha bitch

how?
octopuses have literally no bones

Yeah but most animals have several low investment offspring at once, we're weird for only having one at a time.

He means that they slowly starve because they don't eat while tending to their eggs. "Birthing" is not the right word though.

>when literally every non-human species on earth reproduces or has sex, it injures or kills the female
False. In fact I'd bet the species where the male is disposable outnumber the species where the female is.
>humans can reproduce or has sex as many times as they like without any injury whatsoever
>without any injury whatsoever
You're an actual retard.

Look sorry, but there's no way to updoot you here. You'll just have to go back.