Mommy issues

Come, user.

Have a zeat right on ze couch und tell me about your Mother.

Do you think your issues with her might be effecting your sexual fetishes with other women?

Tell me about your relationship with her, and your fetishes with women. Perhaps we can draw a correlation?

Attached: o-SIGMUND-FREUD-facebook.jpg (1536x1024, 261K)

My Ma's a fat whore who ate a lot. She had to get surgery back when I was a kid to reduce the size of her tits because they where so massive. Later in life I developed a fat fetish.

my mom is an alcoholic and im pretty sure she has borderline personality disorder. she's pretty much always on edge and you never know if she's going to say something cunty and start a fight with someone. she's loud and obnoxious. if you've ever watched the sopranos she is very similar to gloria, she even looks like her.
the thing is though, she doesn't do that crazy bpd shit towards me. as far as i can tell im the only person she treats well. it's a very fucked up feeling knowing that your mother is actually pretty crazy, but she isn't crazy towards you. its just not a good way to live.

She died when I was 13. The things it really affects are my proclivity towards casual sex with various women and my difficulty in building deeper and more intimate platonic and romantic relationships. I've overcome very debilitating anxiety and depression to develop my social skills to the point where it's easy for me to make acquaintances, friends and pursue women I like but there are always degrees of separation between me and other individuals that I seem to subconsciously place. I find comfort in being alone and enjoy solitude all things considered.

Attached: 1526267109319.jpg (2914x3971, 1.64M)

I hate my mom more than anything. She's an abusive lazy feminist moron.

As a result I refuse to date ANY White girl with wavey brown hair. I tried. It doesn't work.

I can ONLY date blondes and Asians. preferably smart and trad. So slim pickings. Also I have a thing for Christian girls because my mom HATES Jesus.

Isn't this a Papa Roach song?

lmao that's hilarious if there's a song that describes my experience, what papa roach song user?

forgot the fetish part. i dont really have any fetishes, but i do like the gentle femdom stuff, which i guess makes sense

Mother was abused by my violent narc father, so she was depressed and distant, and then was always working or out with friends and guys, after the divorce. I love her, and respect her strength and am appreciative for all that she did, but I know we'll never be close and I know it wasn't ideal.

Attached: 5B1CF752-701E-4435-BB06-B8223EC41523.png (556x551, 487K)

Cut my life into pieces.

"It all started when I lost my mother. No love for myself and no love for another."

I wanted to be her bff but she just kept rejecting me...the time we made the Eiffel Tower out of duplos is still my most cherished memory.

t. femanon

Since you are a Femanon, do you want to try the daddy issues angle? relationship/fetishes?

Sad, but hey, nice dubs

I don't have daddy issues.
I've never been in a relationship. I don't even consider my sexuality seriously. everything is a joke

wtf im not a joke you take that back

>I've never been in a relationship
That's very sad, my friend

what's sad is I have no way to make my own money

Just buy more money, idiot.

Maybe you just need to lower your standards for jobs? Unless you have some debilitating condition. In which case, disability?

I applied to ssi, I'm not disabled enough. but I've gone to interviews and never heard anything back from anyone.
my face is partially paralyzed and I'm very obviously brain damaged so there goes 99% of entry level jobs for females.
I'm too weak to do construction and I sweat(because the tbi) too much to be a lunch lady
I'm praying my parents get me a gun for Christmas. I-I need to learn to shoot my own food.

nice try kyke I won't take your therapy

Seems fair, Freud never had his own bullshit conducted on himself.

she cold. she mean. never there when i needed. but now when im doing okay, living my life, she tries to take credit for it. tries to say she was always supportive of me being different but all she did was make fun of me. But she gets to keep the illusion of being a good mother to her friends and i get her to leave me the fuck alone so it all works out

She tries to act sweet but is super manipulative and a bitch when she doesn't get her way and in turn i try to talk to her as little as possible even now living with her. On the other hand im constantly browsing the gentle femdom threads

I'm emotionally stunted and never cry, but you've managed to draw a tear from my eye, user. Kudos to you for staying strong thoughout all of this, and hopefully your parents are supportive. Maybe you could look into studying a trade of some sort? There are options, and you'll make your own way in this world. May I ask for the circumstances surrounding your TBI? As long as it isn't too difficult to recount, of course.

why don't you go to Jow Forums? they've got very tight knit communities and probably have a meet up group in what ever state you live in. If you want to get into guns and hunting they will be happy to help you and you wont have to worry about looking strange or whatever. most of them are either obese neckbeards or skeletons and dont care about that stuff.

I had a major stroke during brain surgery when I was 17
I've put my email out there [email protected]

You might try some mechanical Turk style jobs from Amazon. You can find legit work from home jobs at Clark Howard's website. Mostly call center stuff though.

I originally sent an email desu

Few people like me, fewer dislike me, a lot are indifferent, the overwhelming majority have never met me, but I can confidently say the only person who hates my fucking guts is my mother.

I'll give you a go, Freud.
My mother raised me mostly alone, until she married(?) some black dude who got her pregnant twice over and actually stuck around (unlike my black dad) just long enough to beat the shit out of her. Halfway through elementary I moved into my grandmother's to avoid the shit situation and not long after she moved to Florida with my two sisters and left me here. Only ever saw her when I visited the one time, and graduated. She hasn't talked to me in at least two years.
Fetishes involving women are mostly femdom-type deals, but I can get off to anything. I've never had sex, never even had a situation close to having sex, and in general haven't been able to form any form of connection to any female. The last one is an obvious connection, got any more that you can link?