Is not showering for six days gross for a girl? asking for a friend

is not showering for six days gross for a girl? asking for a friend

Attached: 20190915_193128.jpg (1080x1684, 690K)

It's only gross if you dont let me lick your armpits clean

1. do you still smell
2. any gross build up of liquids or solids
if you answered yes to either of these, you might be disgusting

for a girl to do or gross to a girl?
I don't think I care about BO as much as bad breath. I can see the appeal of smelly NEET girls. I want to bathe them with my own hands. I want to take care of them so they can be lazy and smelly but also take care of their hygiene for them.

pretty repulsive

The smell of your armpits would make me spray my cum

Imagine the smell.... I get hard by the idea, and this is no joke. I have a thing for smelly things. I love a girl smelling my smelly cock too.

my armpits aren't really gross to be honest
no to both
for a girl to do that's really cute, id want to do the same back I really like hygiene and love to shower im just really scared of getting into the shower initially
aaaa
well I don't really have a smell if anything people tell me that my sweat and smell is sweet maybe because of my diet?

Yes and it's gross for a guy too, you pig

what scares you about getting into the shower?

Yes it's fucking disgusting. Shower daily you shitskin disgusting third world freak.

it's gross unless you're attractive

Take a shower user for gods sake. I will love you forever if you do.

Attached: A31A23FD-7290-4B43-A0AC-E00873CEC18A.jpg (1360x1071, 135K)

Just do it once every 3-4 days like Grimes

I know, I'm sorry
the initial feeling of getting wet I almost drowned twice and so that first feeling gives me awful anxiety and a panic attack I feel really pathetic that getting under any sort of water terrifies me when people in other places have real fears
I know I know, I'm sorry
I'm not attractive so
ah I really want to shower
I don't want to be grimey like her though I actually like showering it's just that initial stage of getting in

Then do it or suffer the cost of quenches

Forgot to post tomo

Attached: F0E3C9DB-3B8D-4DE0-9A1E-8554B1AC7F89.jpg (984x978, 355K)

I broke my foot like 6 weeks ago, hadn't showered for about a month before then, I washed my hair in the sink a few weeks ago and washed my vag and ass
When I took off my cam boot and sock for the first time there was a layer of white fungus growing on my heel. scraped it off with my fingernail

Attached: 20190906_211906.jpg (3264x2448, 1.74M)

just fill a cup with water and dump it on yourself so you have control of how much water you get on yourself and when it gets on you. Maybe putting yourself in control will be better than just turning on a shower. Just please clean yourself op

Yeah you are disgusting

Yes it is gross you vile tranny, wash yourself you disgusting piece of shit

natural girl musk is the best smell on earth. all average weight girls should stop using soap and shampoo and just wash their body with water and a wash cloth. you'll drive every guy crazy with your natural musk

disagree, girls smell best when they smell sweet. You're a freak if you disagree with me.

just wash your disgusting body ffs

it takes 15 minutes, max

>im just really scared of getting into the shower initially
Maybe you were a holocaust kike in your past life?

Attached: 1494453092949.png (695x900, 852K)

I'm not disgusting, only my body is.