Why do disgusting men exist

why do disgusting men exist
why do pedos manipulate people
they think its ok for them to just manipulate innocent little girls who are still clueless abt the world and are desperate but little girls dont know what the fuck theyre doing so why manipulate them
u disgusting sadist fucks, i hope u all die
why did you manipulate me and make me feel like shit and why did you manipulate all those other girls so you can fill ur fuckin sexual fantasies nya
pls die slow painful death

Attached: 2345678.png (200x200, 70K)

You. Totally. Asked. For. It.

fuck off lucifer he manipulated me nya

Attached: 43256789.png (200x200, 70K)

I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you.

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again. You all deserve death

Attached: SmartSelect_20190914-231039_Discord.jpg (430x425, 79K)

You know OP, this wouldnt have happened if femanons didnt exist. Im just sayin.

I bet you regularly touch yourself to the thought of it.

>oh noes he said it was a cock lollipop and i totally believed him
>then he said we're gonna play a game called 'innie-outie the anus' and i totally believed him
>then he said it was all my fault so i went back there three times a week for a few years because i totally believed him
Hey bitch, my cum is supernatural and will make you beautiful if you slurp it all down. You can trust me.

Attached: meirl2.jpg (856x1078, 125K)

surprisingly that scenario didnt happen try again

why didnt u protect me user

Attached: shiroo.jpg (250x250, 22K)

Nothing happened to you and this is a larpp

I fucking wish I was LARPing this time

Attached: 7567345245.png (200x200, 76K)

this
if they were unable to be cognizant of the abuse they wouldn't consider it abuse
the worst part is predators got it in their head no means yes, they rigged pop psychology to prove this and that, boys blindly believe their lies and become brainwashed men. if you fight that's more power you give them. they try to brainwash you and say the pain you're feeling is pleasure. its fucks your psyche up so much. and what they're doing to your body? fucks it up too.
this world is absolutely fucked.

>made her laugh
>touched her
>she didn't push me away
>leave
>come back
>start getting real close to her
>we whisper to each other alot
>make her feel wanted
>buy her things
>take her to new places
>my touches start getting aggressive
>go in for a kiss
>im her first, i took alot of her firsts
>one day decide to watch friends in my room
>she laughs and we joke around
>then i push her on my bed
>she say she has to go
>force myself on her
>doesnt resist
>fingers touching her crotch
>she gets wet
>taste her delicious nectar
>pull my dick out and let her grab it while i undo her shirt and sports bra
>put my tip in
>look in her eyes to let know she is mine now
>insert
>her face squimish but i keep pushing in slowly
>blood trickle down her thighs
>start moving faster
>bust one in her
>rest for a minute
>go at it again

Attached: 76582A75-C77F-401A-A3F5-E67BF9A114D7.jpg (536x668, 71K)

>why didnt u protect me user

I didn't know

Attached: feel cry.jpg (509x619, 66K)

I couldve really used ur protection. now some weird sick fuck has my pics saved in his discord server and he already showed everyone, I was also blackmailed by someone else

Attached: 4b66d890c1e4cc86a817d6457514fbda.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Jesus loves you, and he hates these gay feelings you have. You shouldnt tell people about these feelings as they would hate you for such a dirty sin. You need to keep it a secret and I'll help you turn straight. Come to my house tonight, tell your dad you're at Amanda's.
If you tell anyone, everyone will know about you.
See you're not getting reality. Yes and no are meaningless in this context. You're either weak or strong. The strong will do. What they can. The weak will suffer what they must. That is the way of the world. That has been the way of the world for ten thousand years when the first Neolithic man did not beat his mate with a club but rather threatened to beat her with it before thrusting himself inside her. Today these men make laws to do so because they can. You follow them because you must. It's all around you and all-prevading. If it were not for that Neolithic man, you'd not be here. Everyone on this planet is decended from rapists and rape-victims.
The only thing to do now is to beat him to the punch and release the shit out of those pics. That's what celebrities do to stay ahead of the scandal.

Attached: would_you_like_to_be_my_neighbor.jpg (1200x1200, 225K)

Checked and kek'd
>why do pedos exist
Because this isn't a perfect world and people like this can exist. Idk in what shit you were OP, but there will be some people who will inevitably meet this fate.

Attached: 1550415393716.jpg (600x900, 84K)

imagine being the person who begged for male attention and then whining for the rest of your life that you received it

>The strong will do. What they can
is this an open invitation?

imagine being the person that thinks his ass isn't about to get raped because he isn't going to consent to it
Your posse can be bought, where will you be when your incompacetated?

can you please stfu alex? It was just one fuck

OK. Come at me bro. You wouldn't be the first faggot I've killed. You're just the last.

Mr. Roger's showing up everywhere recently. Is that because of the Tom Hanks' movie?

twitch streamed it

>discord
you asked for it. let me guess, anons warned you about certain person and you went made yourself vulnerable to him anyway. dummy dum

You'll be going to him.

OP is underage and retarded.
>woman
lel

You showed your breasts on discord and now you're realising things happen because of it. How is that even related to pedos? It doesn't stop happening after you're 18.

shut up user u dont know me nya