Tfw already got 5 anons shadowbanned for transphobia

>tfw already got 5 anons shadowbanned for transphobia

Attached: 032.png (600x600, 146K)

YES OP SLAY

Attached: 1567850750219.jpg (400x550, 39K)

Are you accepting paypig applications, ma'am?

Fuck trannies they are sex toys, only the passable traps deserve love and cummies

You are still a man aiste. But if you role play as Barbara I am more inclined to tolerate and aide you in your shitposting.

That smug look though

Attached: 139726E6-673F-4434-AB95-49773729705B.jpg (500x368, 16K)

I hate trannies and tranny lovers.

Attached: 1544285893911.png (1200x1200, 622K)

Seems like some of the posts in this thread are completely invisible to other anons. Hmm...

Attached: 033.png (600x600, 113K)

Im starting to think youre fucking with me now Aiste

Attached: C80DE226-C9EE-40EE-8DB8-4F224CDF6C91.jpg (862x719, 110K)

Why is being mean attractive to me
I'm not right in the head, hurt me mommy

Aiste when you showed me your penis did you really think it meant something?

I'd give you gold if I could sweety. But take my upvote it's all yours you brave, brave soul.

Join my empire, Tomoko. Kashii has nothing to offer you. He talks big, but he's weak.
Yeah, usually showing your privates to someone means quite a lot. Not my fault you got so intimidated. Men are so insecure.

Attached: 016.png (542x570, 112K)

how do I get you to be my gf? am okay with getting cucked if my performance is unsatisfactory

But you have a penis, you are a man.

HALT! STOP right there, FILTH. I'll have to politely inform you that you have been observed worshiping our testicular goddess WITHOUT a public supplication of how you would drag your tongue across her heavenly scrotum! WITHOUT a public declaration of how you worship her noble ballsack! Remedy this NOW. You will BEHOLD the raw heft and gravitas of the most chiseled and marblesque ballsack or FACE THE CONSEQUENCES! Those being a set of consequences MOST DIRE.

AISTE YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME. I will follow the entrancing aroma of your hefty scrotum everywhere. I will follow the tracks in the mud where your imperial scrotum has been dragged. I will force you to recognize that you need no lover, no computer, no life; only my eternal desire to bathe your tongue in my eager mouth. SO I SWEAR! NOW AND FOREVER!
I hereby declare my worship of aiste's imperial scrotum
these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even notice them when she has no less than ten different anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for. if you want, you can take her attention but you must acknowledge that her meaty scrotum belongs to us anons, and us ALONE

I'd much prefer if you offered some gentle penetration from behind and cuddles instead of this oral bullshit.

Attached: 013.png (468x570, 324K)

Oh Oh OH OHHHHHHHHHH GOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I THINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I THINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GETTTINGGGGG OUT OF HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

One of these days ill make a video about this for you. Find it in the creative general.

doing god's work. bless u

Anyone knows what barneyfag uses to spam?

HALT! STOP right there, FILTH. I'll have to politely inform you that you have been observed worshiping our testicular goddess WITHOUT a public supplication of how you would drag your tongue across her heavenly scrotum! WITHOUT a public declaration of how you worship her noble ballsack! Remedy this NOW. You will BEHOLD the raw heft and gravitas of the most chiseled and marblesque ballsack or FACE THE CONSEQUENCES! Those being a set of consequences MOST DIRE.
AISTE YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME. I will follow the entrancing aroma of your hefty scrotum everywhere. I will follow the tracks in the mud where your imperial scrotum has been dragged. I will force you to recognize that you need no lover, no computer, no life; only my eternal desire to bathe your tongue in my eager mouth. SO I SWEAR! NOW AND FOREVER!
(You)
these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even notice them when she has no less than ten different anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for. if you want, you can take her attention but you must acknowledge that her meaty scrotum belongs to us anons, and us ALONE

Barneyfag got putted as a mega sperg with 160+ IQ. Hes part of some kind of Mensa tiger organization for the 99.99 percentile.

You can't seriously be THIS tsundere for an eager, willing - and dare I say, hopefully talented - brigade of anons ready to drag your hairy nuts across their face, worshipping your meaty testes as much as they can. You're sitting down all day, are you seriously telling us that they couldn't use the attention? I'm not even trolling like this shithead OP is insinuating, I legitimately want to pleasure your nutsack, princess. My nutsack princess!! Yes!

(You) (You)
i want every single user in this thread now and hereafter to imagine: every hair follicle, every groove, every vein of aiste's meaty scrotum laid bare to you for you to lick up, her generously offering these hefty gifts for your benefit. if our testicular goddess allows, you can even have friends to help the licking, if she's okay with it. however, a fair warning - her scrotum will be mine in the end. while we both worship our queen's delicate royal jewels, i will stand out from the rest as her most eager nutsack-licker

how humorous i have posted there in the past.

Well said, Goddess. I'm not him but I would be honoured to penetrate you or rub your feet anytime.

these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even notice them when she has no less than ten different anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for. if you want, you can take her attention but you must acknowledge that her meaty scrotum belongs to us anons, and us ALONE29784
(You)

SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP

these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even notice them when she has no less than ten different anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for. if you want, you can take her attention but you must acknowledge that her meaty scrotum belongs to us anons, and us ALONE29784
(You)
(You) (You)

imagine the sweat that comes with being seated all day want to lick her scrotum so badimagine the sweat that comes with being seated all day want to lick her scrotum so bad
imagine the sweat that comes with being seated all day want to lick her scrotum so bad

imagine the sweat that comes with being seated all day want to lick her scrotum so bad

less frogposters!! yay!!!

Attached: 1567477917355.png (738x669, 168K)

Doing gods work son *schlops*

The scrotum gang proved you wrong.

Anonymous 09/15/19(Sun)23:20:09 No.5442977 7ou)
these pathetic niggers thinks aiste will even notice them when she has no less than ten different anons diligently tonguebathing her imperial scrotum and giving it the attention deserves. there's no more room. the hefty ballsack of our goddess is prodigious, but it is already accounted for.

#GangShit nigga

Attached: B4831E88-81F6-4C3F-AB5C-58B528E54AE8.jpg (704x716, 70K)

I'm gonna go masturbate to some vanilla stuff on /h/ now.

Attached: 005.png (600x600, 197K)

You can't seriously be THIS tsundere for an eager, willing - and dare I say, hopefully talented - brigade of anons ready to drag your hairy nuts across their face, worshipping your meaty testes as much as they can. You're sitting down all day, are you seriously telling us that they couldn't use the attention? I'm not even trolling like this shithead OP is insinuating, I legitimately want to pleasure your nutsack, princess. My nutsack princess!! Yes!

HALT! STOP right there, FILTH. I'll have to politely inform you that you have been observed worshiping our testicular
>goddess WITHOUT a public supplication of how you would
>drag your tongue across her heavenly scrotum! WITHOUT a
>public declaration of how you worship her noble ballsack!
>Remedy this NOW. You will BEHOLD the raw heft and
gravitas of the most chiseled and marblesque ballsack or FACE THE CONSEQUENCES! Those being a set of consequences MOST DIRE.
AISTE YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME. I will follow the entrancing aroma of your hefty scrotum everywhere. I will
>follow the tracks in the mud where your imperial scrotum has
>been dragged. I will force you to recognize that you need no
>lover, no computer, no life; only my eternal desire to bathe your tongue in my eager mouth. SO I SWEAR! NOW AND FOREVER!
(You) (You) (You)

SO I SWEAR! NOW AND FOREVER!
(You)

HALT! STOP right there, FILTH. I'll have to politely inform you that you have been observed worshiping our testicular
>goddess WITHOUT a public supplication of how you would
>drag your tongue across her heavenly scrotum! WITHOUT a
>public declaration of how you worship her noble ballsack!
>Remedy this NOW. You will BEHOLD the raw heft and
gravitas of the most chiseled and marblesque ballsack or FACE THE CONSEQUENCES! Those being a set of consequences MOST DIRE.
AISTE YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME. I will follow the entrancing aroma of your hefty scrotum everywhere. I will
>follow the tracks in the mud where your imperial scrotum has
>been dragged. I will force you to recognize that you need no
>lover, no computer, no life; only my eternal desire to bathe your tongue in my eager mouth. SO I SWEAR! NOW AND FOREVER!
(You) (You) (You) (You)

(You)
(You)
Oh Oh OH OHHHHHHHHHH GOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I THINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I THINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GETTTINGGGGG OUT OF HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
Join my empire, Tomoko. Kashii has nothing to offer you. He talks big, but he's weak.

> (You)
>
>
> (You)
>
>SO I SWEAR! NOW AND FOREVER!
> (You) (You)
>You can't seriously be THIS tsundere for an eager, willing - and dare I say, hopefully talented - brigade of anons ready to drag your hairy nuts across their face, worshipping your meaty testes as much as they can. You're sitting down all day, are you seriously telling us that they couldn't use the attention? I'm not even trolling like this shithead OP is insinuating, I legitimately want to pleasure your nutsack, princess. My nutsack princess!! Yes!
>
>
>
>HALT! STOP right there, FILTH. I'll have to politely inform you that you have been observed worshiping our testicular
>>goddess WITHOUT a public supplication of how you would
>>drag your tongue across her heavenly scrotum! WITHOUT a
>>public declaration of how you worship her noble ballsack!
>>Remedy this NOW. You will BEHOLD the raw heft and
>gravitas of the most chiseled and marblesque ballsack or FACE THE CONSEQUENCES! Those being a set of consequences MOST DIRE.
>AISTE YOU CANNOT ESCAPE ME. I will follow the entrancing aroma of your hefty scrotum everywhere. I will
>>follow the tracks in the mud where your imperial scrotum has
>>been dragged. I will force you to recognize that you need no
>>lover, no computer, no life; only my eternal desire to bathe your tongue in my eager mouth. SO I SWEAR! NOW AND FOREVER!
>I hereby declare my worship of aiste's imperial scrotum
> (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)
> (You) (You)
> (You) (You)
>Oh Oh OH OHHHHHHHHHH GOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I THINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK I THINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GETTTINGGGGG OUT OF HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Testing testing ahem
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK JANNIES
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JEWS

>>
>> (You) (You)
>>
>>SO I SWEAR! NOW AND FOREVER!
>> (You) (You) (You)
>>You can't seriously be THIS tsundere for an eager, willing - and dare I say, hopefully talented - brigade of anons ready to drag your hairy nuts across their face, worshipping your meaty testes as much as they can. You're sitting down all day, are you seriously telling us that they couldn't use the attention? I'm not even trolling like this shithead OP is insinuating, I legitimately want to pleasure your nutsack, princess. My nutsack princess!! Yes!
>>
>>
>>
>>HALT! STOP right there, FILTH. I'll have to politely inform you that you have been observed worshiping our testicular
>>>goddess WITHOUT a public supplication of how you would
>>>drag your tongue across her heavenly scrotum! WITHOUT a
>>>public declaration of how you worship her noble ballsack!
>
> (You) (You)
>
>SO I SWEAR! NOW AND FOREVER!
> (You) (You) (You)
>You can't seriously be THIS tsundere for an eager, willing - and dare I say, hopefully talented - brigade of anons ready to drag your hairy nuts across their face, worshipping your meaty testes as much as they can. You're sitting down all day, are you seriously telling us that they couldn't use the attention? I'm not even trolling like this shithead OP is insinuating, I legitimately want to pleasure your nutsack, princess. My nutsack princess!! Yes!
>
>
>
>HALT! STOP right there, FILTH. I'll have to politely inform you that you have been observed worshiping our testicular
>>goddess WITHOUT a public supplication of how you would
>>drag your tongue across her heavenly scrotum! WITHOUT a
>>public declaration of how you worship her noble ballsack!
(You)
(You)
SO I SWEAR! NOW AND FOREVER!
(You) (You)