What video game is Jow Forums playing?

What video game is Jow Forums playing?

Attached: 1528942036837.png (300x300, 189K)

Super mario bros for NES

destroy my braincells

video games are a waste of a life

Attached: Japanese-Office-Ladies-and-Salary-Men.jpg (1721x1080, 189K)

Kingdom hearts 2 fm until the remind dlc comes out for 3.

Currently the Spyro Triogly on PC and Astral Chain. Nothing special.

Attached: 1541535144794.jpg (539x540, 74K)

online chess and i suck

runescape and waiting for d2 to go on steam to start playing again

Attached: 1532510265074.png (263x514, 37K)

Tomba 2 and the Next Tetris

Life is a waste of life.
Path of Exile

Yakuza Kiwami 2 on PC
hope the other games get ported soon or that'll be my end with the series

nier automata, thanks to an user from here. absolutely loving it

based

Currently wasting my time on osrs
Not even a good account
Cant even be accomplished in vidya

Bioshock Infinite
original

i haven't played games in a few weeks. outer wilds seems good, so maybe i'll try that.
life is inherently a waste so what difference does it make if people want to enjoy it a little? fuck off cunt.

I haven't played anything in a month or more, I was enjoying Hitman 2 though, really fun game.

I've been playing Civ5 semi-consistently for a few years now and I'm okay at it but the higher difficulties are needlessly difficult. NQ mod makes everything kinda better.

Attached: 1539666444317.jpg (878x1082, 437K)

wow classic atm
just bought some +21 bracers we killed our first ony today

Attached: Wow_RcuHGTnDeU.png (342x373, 190K)

osrs
started an ironman and it is hell

it gets real fun after you get your ports sorted

Played through donkey kong country and metroid zero mission recently, was pretty enjoyable.

Assetto Corsa. Cars are the only thing that makes me happy anymore.

MHW Iceborne, just got my final boss GS and am now fighting spoiler monster for good end game sets

Mainly playing classic wow, looking for more people to play with. Besides that I'm playing borderlands 3 on the side (Don't buy it, it's shit).

vidya are slowly becoming boring as fuck to me. Every single time I start playing any game I get bored after 10 minutes n quit.

Those days, I'm playing kingdom comes: deliverance, Wow, SCP:SL and umineko

Trying to 1cc metal slug 3 and touhou 17 in lunatic with marisa eagle

Attached: 1478644364399.png (640x744, 657K)

Nothing. Been looking for a good medieval fantasy RPG for a while now.

There's always dark souls...

Phantom brave,for PC

League of Legends just like the last 9 years in a row

Everysingle one of them looks miserable, if that is what you aspire too please go ahead.

Do the elder dragons from the base game have new master rank sets? I'd be pretty bummed if I had to give them up because they became shit.

>video games are a waste of life
>on Jow Forums.org

I was playing that doki doki panic in mario form. I should probably just go ahead and download the actual original.

Low key Muslim worship on the previous president's part when you stop to think about things. Capitalism forced the sprites to change though.

Before that I was playing FF3/6 and could not find Terra then ragequit after being Ultima'd to death a bunch of times. I haven't played Golden Sun(s) for a long while and they're actually playable and far more fun. Also there's PSX JRPGs I've not played to this day that would be better than getting trolled by a book shelf and an unbeatable boss scenario.

I play old tetris versions sometimes.

bloodborne
been having league of legends cravings recently, but been trying to supress them, fuck that game, i dont want to relapse with that garbage

Currently playing through FFXIV, Borderlands 3, and Gears of War 3. Just got done playing Counter Strike on the /v/ server.

Is borderlands 3 any good? I spent at least a thousand hours on bl2 but does it really compare?

how's the new leauge ?

Minecraft. no I am not underage. yes I have autism.

Attached: bc55f51a19a25f4aa66aa97533b4ccfd.jpg (1450x1200, 228K)

Playing a human pally on wow classic, borderlands 3, and the .hack remaster. Wish I had friends to play with.

Attached: wow-gold.jpg.optimal.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 110K)

Why are you defending yourself? Minecraft's pretty tight. What have you been building?

I'm working on a villager breeder atm. Havnt played in a couple years so Im trying to get used to all the new update stuff.

Attached: natalie_s_smother_feet_by_gtssminecraft-db763nk.png (2048x2304, 763K)

I think it's about the same as 2 with more effort put into the guns and waaay better classes to play. I personally love the girl with the mech.

Ah nice, whenever I play I just go on whatever the lastest version the millenaire mod supports.

Fallout vegas. Thanks for asking

Borderlands 3 sucks right now, the audio mixing is god awful, the ui is made for ants (with no option to scale it), the pet AI is dogshit even though they delayed the game a year just to work on it and performance is awful whenever you're in menus or vending machines. Once they patch the game, it should be good seeing as the gunplay does feel pretty satisfying.

Borderlands 2, saints row, pubg, stardew vally,sims4

mordhau

orig

The sharpest one here.

Borderlands 3