damn he cute. but diaper threads? bruh

Normalfag gtfo
Stop with the nigger speak

he's ross o donovan

shut up you racist FAGGOT

stop posting my boyfriend

found the originally niggerrr

>this human being exists
Fucking hell, women would want to dominate and torture him at least 50 times as much as me. I should just quit life, I'll never achieve my dream
t. has all the same traits besides that face and neck

That's some kid from Jow Forums dont know why he is there on /soc/ or why he isnt banned yet.

20 years ago a gay pedophile was the worst thing you could be but now its normal

Attached: 5S4xfAE_d.jpg (255x238, 5K)

That sure seems like some big shift that the military entertains faggots who want to pretend to be women.

Attached: TIMESAND___Flower.png (1280x1280, 532K)

it is a dude and I am in love

Attached: img204085905.jpg (994x1186, 313K)

tfw no skinny shy girlboy bf to spoil with money and gifts and my big thicc cock

Attached: 1567633657166.jpg (1200x1600, 468K)

Attached: 1567792158274.jpg (1200x1600, 547K)

he will look like kato kaelin by the time hes in highschool keep coping

he's 20 silly bean

Ill believe it when I see proof bucko

Now I understand why faggots hit on me.

most gays are pedophiles, bisexual men as well.

best advice? grow a beard, or any facial hair at all. shave your head bald. this will deter all but the most hardcore gays

Weird thing is I do have facial hair for that exact reason, to deter homos. I believe its the eyes, I have sort of similar structure.

That would just make me want to fuck him more desu

>tfw no cute avatar cosplay twink boigf

Attached: images.jpg (324x155, 8K)

he is 23 actually

Attached: Img5775894003.jpg (775x1306, 236K)

Fucking homofaggot stay away from me. But specifically what features attract raging queers like you so i can try the opposite?

You have cute eyes :3 I wanna cummies onto your cute trap face lol uwu

lift weights too, the more you can make yourself look like shel silverstein the better.

while it is true that gay people like guys with beards and muscles, those particular gays are looking to get fucked and not the other way around so you will be safe for the mostpart (except for the hardcore gays who dgaf then you have to watch out)

alhamdulillah

I'd fuck him then beat the shit out of him for making me a faggot

I almost got raped two times in my life one at a party and one in the car. I am skinny fat but I was thinking about bulking to deter these assholes. I also started open carrying.

How did you let yourself be raped?

Attached: 1568514858170.png (832x878, 796K)

Almost raped. Party wasnt too hard to get out of but the car he confessed he wanted me and tried to fuck me. I told him I had a knife and didnt want to stab him. I didnt have a knife.

It's a shame faggots on the internet will try to steer him to be gay instead of bulking up a bit and having a wife and kids. Good genetics and he's wasting it on the attention of gays and degenerates. What a waste.

He has good genetics for transitioning. Just imagine

this

you can be a kinda trap looking man but emanate male energy and still be manly

dont fall into tranvestite rabbit hole op

Sounds like the perfect diaper bf desu

it's fun to pee yourself tho user

Attached: 1566931071503.gif (680x329, 1.25M)

have you ever tried peeing in diapers user? it's sure fun! you feel all lewd and the diaper gets all squishy against your pp and warm

you haven't tried diapers tho user
it's the best feels ever, you get to be all smol and kewt with all the silly spelling for those words too!

get the fuck out diaper retard samefag, maybe if you off yourself reincarnation will make you a baby again yeah?

why is he a diaperfag?

Nigger nigger kys kys

lol seething homophobes on suicide watch
He's 23