A 16yo girl messaged me on a site wanting to talk and meet up...

A 16yo girl messaged me on a site wanting to talk and meet up. 16 is legal where I am from(leafcuck here) Iv'e seen pics so I know she's legit but she texted me telling me she was stoned and crying and when I asked why she said "I'm just mentally ill baby.." does anyone have experience dating girls that are 16 in your country? what was it like for you? share stories.

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

bump plz help originallio

How old are you, user? Could be a trap, and not the penis kind.
In the case of a legit girl, your age plays a big factor. If you're over like 26 or 27, it's well beyond creepy. I'd probably never get this opportunity, or want to take it as most girls are retarded.

user how fucking old are you you degenerate

>i've seen pics so i know she's legit
that's exactly what the glowniggers want you to think. even if she is real, she could be younger than she says she is and then you go to prison anyways.if that happend to me i would consider going through with it because i have little hope for life anyways.

ive dated a 13 year old a 14 year old and a 16 year old

I said we could hang out but I regret it now. I sent her a couple more messages but I think I should back out. I'm a little worried she'll recognize me now as we live in the same town. But she doesn't know my name. All she has is my number to text me. Should I just stop texting her? I don't think this is worth it.

over 25 but not 30.

dude. over 10 years older than her

FUCK OFF PEDO

to be honest I am probably just gonna ghost her. I don't wanna deal with this shit. I think she was probably having problems with her family or something and I don't wanna deal with it. She was really desperate to come over, like TONIGHT. And I asked her if she wanted to come over because she was crying and she said yes. She doesn't have my real name thankfully but she does have my cell. I'll probably just quit talking to her.

Leafbro here, if you have nothing to lose as far as friends/family judging you then go for it bro, there's nothing anyone can do besides her cuck ass dad bitch and scream and try to scare you but odds are if she's as fucked as you say then he won't even care or is out of the picture all together. Just go for it.

She wants the D you fucking fag, you have the chance to get your dick sucked by a mentally ill teenage girl using her tears as lube and you're going to turn it down? FAAAAAAAAAGGG

classic teenaged bpd roastie. you're too old for her anyway dude wtf are you thinking dumbass

please ignore all of these degenerates replying and saying go for it and what age range they've dated and for the love of god, cut her off. just stop talking to her. she is 16. she's a kid. a very very very young kid.

haha yes there's definitely no men who are interested in women who are younger than them, men would never be attracted to youth hahahahahaha

are posts like this ironic or has Jow Forums truly descended this far into normalfagdom?

You sound like a white knight faggot most girls have sucked a dozen dicks by 16 now

a female stops being a child the second she enter estrous. from then she becomes a sexual entity. believing anything else is zogged calcified pineal gland babble

holy fuck you're all a bunch of degenerate faggots, but this is r9k after all.

Ignore the bitter virgin fags and fuck her OP

there is nothing to differentiate 16 year olds and 18 year olds biologically yet to have sex with a 16 year old is pure pedophilia according to the normalfag mind but an 18 year old gangbanging on camera is perfectly fine. Your bottom of the barrel slurs have no weight on a forum where all that matters is the formulation of your reasoning. of which you have none. because everything you believe is built upon cognitive dissonance and you will die having lived a lie

fucking an 18 yr old as a 25+ yr old dude is still equally as creepy. no one said anything about seeing that as fine fucking degenerate.

>creepy
>degenerate

try formulating something that actually makes sense. you understand these aren't objective measures right? they are subjective cultural impressions of which you have been subjected to and believe to be set in stone. despite the fact that for 99.9% of human history these wouldn't have applied

Not true. originaloriginal.

Attached: 1243.jpg (1080x2160, 445K)

so where's your arbitrary cutoff? 22?

OP here I haven't sexted her or anything so I can't get in trouble right? I just hope she doesn't recognize me. I said we could hang out but changed my mind and I don't wanna tell her I don't wanna hang as it could make things worse. So i'll probably just ghost her.

Attached: fresh prince.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Fuck off back to r*ddit normalfag
Go for it OP.
I dated a 16yo when i was 22, Shit was cash.

if she's sprouting a shrubbery she's ready for the rubbery

Did u originallly smash tho?

not worth the risk OP. Even if you decide to go through with it you'll regret it later since the age gap at that point is too far apart to be able to relate to each other. You're almost a decade older than her and she's not even done with puberty yet. It might be legal where you live but that doesn't mean it won't be weird and very uncomfortable.

wow this place has really turned to the soidrones

half of these posts are shit you'd see on reddit

Great way to get falselly accused of being a rapist, op. I would stay away if I were you.

I'm sort of seeing a 16 year old. I really like how she doesn't make me use protection, but I hate how she's always on instagram and snapchat. She's kind, a nice person, and very affectionate toward me. She just doesn't know how to take care of herself and doesn't have any hobbies. Maybe my expectations are just too high for someone of that age, but I do want someone who will be good for me in the long run. I'm not even totally sure I should be fucking this one despite caring for her quite a bit.
She's a great time, and sometimes I see quite a bit of intelligence and curiosity in her, just past all the social media horseshit she wastes her time on.

i'd argue that pussy would be very comfortable

Girls grow up and seek older men. Deal with it.

Attached: 56140DBF-2470-43FB-92EF-978EB47AF987.jpg (456x632, 47K)

Just do it OP and no, you're not a pedo because she's not a fucking child.
>inb4 so1boys seething

Welcome to the Chris Hansen show