Creative General

This is the home of r9ks artists, post all your original content in this thread, from writing to drawing and even music.

Originally of course

Attached: 6F196142-FB92-4D78-82C9-FA042CB95DFB.png (1580x966, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/user-118724573/cake-ft-vontae-prod-t-h-e-h-i-l-l-s
soundcloud.com/the_bedroom_tapes/xxxtentacion-garettes-revenge
vocaroo.com/i/s1A9VrPJFhLZ
soundcloud.com/user-doesntmatter
vocaroo.com/i/s0k1lwM1OoY6
m.soundcloud.com/user-650473561
youtu.be/ux16fCH3Va0
youtu.be/ldtKCQGzeXA
youtu.be/xK44VlHizeo
vocaroo.com/i/s02IbY0ywiP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.soundcloud.com/user-118724573/cake-ft-vontae-prod-t-h-e-h-i-l-l-s

Attached: B871691F-4300-4F37-9883-9F30187109CE.png (300x169, 118K)

soundcloud.com/the_bedroom_tapes/xxxtentacion-garettes-revenge

lo-fi folk stuff

>open Live 10
>fiddle around
>close Live 10
>repeat
This shit is impossible
Everything I make sounds like poo

paint goodness

Attached: PoopsterDevenir.png (823x311, 9K)

paint goodness 2

Attached: CascurobouXoroxtiem.png (636x343, 44K)

as long as it's your own unique poo you're already better than the sheep who make "good" stuff that sounds like everything else and you forget it in 10 seconds

Any artfags mind if I vent a lil while sharing my garbage?

Attached: hoxha2.jpg (807x968, 85K)

vocaroo.com/i/s1A9VrPJFhLZ

heres a song i made haha bro hope its enjoyable

Sounds good production wise for, I assume your first attempt.
Not terribly interesting to me but the singing and guitar playing sounds pretty ok.
Don't abandon ideas too quickly. Else you'll just keep restarting over and over again. But you'll get better with time.
Second one actually looks kinda nice. Why do you choose to use paint?
Vent away if you want. I've got time to listen.
I'd suggest you invest in a cheap interface.

soundcloud.com/user-doesntmatter
vocaroo.com/i/s0k1lwM1OoY6

i have an interface now, that was recorded with a phone, yeah.

That's nice. I recorded my first guitar things with a phone as well. Shouldn't be too hard to get a daw and making some backing tracks for your guitar playing now. How long have you been playing?

>Be me 2 years ago
>Suicidal meltdown
>Pussy out and go to sleep listening to some slav psychedelic music
>See myself as an artist in the dream
>Take this as a sign to start making art
>Absolute shit at it for the first 2 months
>Fast forward a year later
>Actually can make stuff that resembles art
>Still shit tho
>Tries finding art friends for advice and to hang
>nothing.jpeg
>Depression comes back and start getting demotivated after a falling out with my then friend group
>Losing faith in my art
>An art group of people notice my shit on twitter
>its_happening.png
>They bring me into their clique
>We have loads of fun watching vidya together and geeking out about art
>Seems like things are working out for once
>Fast forward spring this year
>They've started walling me off
>No longer dming me and deleted the gc
>I ask if I did anything to upset them
>no reply
>They continue walling me off and making new gcs im not in
>I try asking some more why they wont let me in calls and have just stopped talking to me
>Still no answer
>I ask if we're cool and they say everythings perfectly ok
>They even art trade with me
>They keep painting the everythings fine picture despite obviously walling out from shit
>I ask again
>Hostile response from one of them "fucking stop asking user"
>Continue hanging out with friends of theirs but avoiding them in their art server, works for awhile, able to vc time to time with people there I get along with apart from the 2
>One vc the 2 join while I'm there, they mute and kick me from the vc multiple times
>I ask why, the usual no answer
>done with their shit
>up and leave and block both, forgetting about any connections I had in there, just not worth the headache
>fastforward to today
Is it bad this happened in June yet I'm still not over it? I've been thru worse but this just stung deep.
Still not confident in my own art, I just can't hold onto motivation much and still yearn for art pals.

Attached: freikorps bruh.png (680x516, 833K)

Your stuff kinda reminds me of something that younger edgier me would have doodled in class. It's not perfect but I'd say a charming style. With things like this you just have to move on. Online relationships are a fickle thing. From what I've been able to gather the art community is pretty welcoming, albeit a little easy to offend. If you go on twitter and follow people that do some edgier stuff I'm sure you'll be able to find other people

paint user here, i sort of doing them for fun while i watch videos or do other things. they're not meant to be great artistic works and paint is fun and simple to use.

Attached: RamsomKadirov.png (847x317, 29K)

sounds like you're too needy.
embrace solitude, become content with your own company.

Fair enough. It's all good as long as you have fun with it. And I can definitely understand choosing something easy to pick up and use over something more complex that might have greater range of what it can do

I've been looking for awhile, its harder than you'd expect to get noticed and find like mindeds.
Been on twitter this whole time and not gotten anywhere much with it, that was the only time I ever got brought into an art community, theyre extremely tight knit and hard to find and I fucked up the only one I got into lol

Been trying to just build my own up on discord, which has been harder than you'd think to do as well. Trying to give a home to people who're where I was then.

Don't get me started on how overly bluepilled some art groups are. So many will disregard your friendliness in an instant if they ever key into your views.

Attached: sigismund1.png (1366x1117, 607K)

I didn't think I came off like that when I was with them, as I'm normally iron curtained when it comes to feel talk. (hence im talking about it here away from people who know me)

I can handle myself pretty well normally, I just have my moments where I really wanna be part of something. Mainly due to all of my current friends not being artfags.

Seems like you just have to be patient and learn to be content with being alone. These things just happen. No sense in losing sleep over online friendships. And hey, there's still the occasional /creative/ thread that really takes off. Pretty easy to get talking with people if you're willing to take the first step

>I'm normally iron curtained when it comes to feel talk
why? do you fear what they might think? do you fear that they'll abandon you if they know how you're feeling?

Did you friend sjws? Say something autistic? How dedicated are you to art if you dont mind me asking.

i started guitar when i was 17 now im 20, i mostly play hardrock / blues rock so yes i'm indeed looking forward to making some backing tracks.

i use fl studio 12 which i downloaded for free *wink wink*, should be an alright daw right?

I wouldn't be totally ballbusted if I just never get myself into an art clique, my gf is good enough company.

I guess I do just need to accept life may have better plans for me than to be in some comfy discord group art group. After this much time with marginal success at best gotta embrace it

Attached: hoxha3.png (557x682, 371K)

Sup fellas. I make a living from YouTube. I can offer tips and advice on making it on the platform

My largest channel has about 350k subs. Not sharing it though for security reasons init

Anything from atmospheric music, chiptune, rock to jazz. Not really finished songs, just ideas that I recorded.
m.soundcloud.com/user-650473561

I'm still using fl studio 20 since that's the only daw I knew off when I started. I've seen some people harping on it but so far I've been too lazy to check out any other programs. Don't think the software choice matters to much when you're starting out as long as it's easy to learn. Which fl studio definitely is

I sequenced this song from scratch using only my Samsung Galaxy S7, with FL Studio mobile for Android

youtu.be/ux16fCH3Va0

Attached: PicsArt_08-22-11.32.35.jpg (1583x1067, 218K)

Its something I've done my whole life, not limited to this situation. Attached to how I grew up if I had to guess why I do it, its even hard to tell my gf the things that bug me but I'm on the road to getting over this.
The abandonment part is a fear though yeah.

I've been drawing at least twice a week ever since 2017, been doing all I can to challenge myself and out-do my own abilities. Looking for diff inspirations and such, all the art you've seen here is from recent months, this is one of mine from when I was first staring out in 2017

One of them was a tranny and I got immediate red flags that they had an ego problem upon me first meeting them, I buried that though as it was the start of the year and I wanted to be nicer rather than take an immediate aggressive approach like I normally tend to (even though this is the one occassion I wouldve been right in that)

Attached: shitagon.png (548x540, 890K)

Im taking it your politics are right leaning, far right? Why do you preeent your intern as furries? Are you a furry?

Try telling people how you feel. It seems that since you bottle yourself up you end up exploding and tell people the wrong things about how you feel like "why do you all hate me"
Telling people that comes from neediness, not a genuine need for connection.

I was a furry piece of shit in 2017 but grew out of it around 2018. Got hugely inspired by Wizards and Dark Crystal in fall that year and started drawing bird creatures and just haven't ever stopped drawing bird things.

Far right would be accurate, but its not something I shove in people's faces unless somebody else brings up politics.

Attached: D-bGSJ7VUAI89j_.jpg (536x1004, 143K)

Ok. If you want I can add you, I am also an artfag and actually just made a discord account. Could idle and listen if you need to vent or whatever? If not its cool.

Apart from a few friends I approached my big fat greentext there are feelings I've kept away from most as I just want to forget the whole thing yet it still ticks me off. Its like my brain wants closure or something since I never figured out what went wrong there.

I usually like to be able to learn from how I fucked something up but there I never found out how I did so I'm left to guess which just results in me bullying myself.

I get ya with trying to open up as to get to a more genuine level but looking back it honestly doesn't seem like that'd have been possible or worked with them. Heck they had a vent channel where I'd often try helping and advising others there if they were down.

Maddafi#5878
bully my dms

Attached: sigismund2.png (1356x1087, 1.49M)

youtu.be/ldtKCQGzeXA

PLAYIN WITH FIRE

Sequenced from scratch using only my smartphone and FL Studio mobile for Android

Video also created on my smartphone

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16-06-25-12.png (2160x1080, 1.03M)

I replied to my own post oops
my tag is with the draw pic

Made a song and it's set to release on the 27th. I can't upload it now because exclusive rights for distributors etc. but I made this cover for it, what do you think?

Attached: downstram-cover.png (3000x3000, 284K)

Are you looking back and seeing if you are displeased with yourself or are you just worried that they were displeased with you?

Bit of both if I'm honest
I obviously had to have done something to warrant the walling off and cold shoulder. I just can't think of what. Either I did or they're just clout vampires. After all they had a fuckton of connections on twitter, if they got sick of me I could be replaced pretty quick.

Country Music From Mars

Also created using only my smartphone

youtu.be/xK44VlHizeo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16-06-46-29.png (2160x1080, 1.09M)

You never know with other people but if you don't feel as though you did something wrong, and if you're being brutally and unashamedly honest with yourself, then they probably are just assholes.
>Either I did or they're just clout vampires. After all they had a fuckton of connections on twitter, if they got sick of me I could be replaced pretty quick.
Probably. A lot of people are like that especially these days.

That looks super basic desu.

In all honesty I hope your music is more inspired than your artwork, and I also hope you managed to spell the word 'downstream' correctly when you named the song.

Or did you intentionally name your unappealing cover art 'downstram'?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16-07-02-32.png (1080x2160, 212K)

The real biter is that my then close friend who directed them to me in the first place started to back away from me and was complicit in not telling me what was going on. Which gives me more reason to believe I didn't do anything, somebody HAD to have said SOMETHING to me if I did anything. Like I just can't picture a mostly sound friendship being fucked in such a coordinated manner. Still bummed out about the connections I lost including that one close friend.

I did kinda find out, but only thru an uninvolved friend who was close with somebody who was. So I can't safely trust that info really, but its probably all I'll ever get.

And yeah I fucking hate what the internet has done to people. Dipshits like them are nobodies without it.

I think it's pretty clear that you waste way too much time worrying about needless shit that you can't control, and you actually care what other people think.

Fortunately, you don't have to live other people's lives, and you don't have to see the world from their perspective.

So who gives a fuck what they think or how they perceive things?... While you have been busy worried about their perspectives, you have been flushing your own time on this planet down the toilet needlessly.

Stop overthinking everything and start acting like a man...

Your worry wart shit is very unappealing... Nobody is attracted to Self Doubt

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-16-06-45-35.png (2160x1080, 1.79M)

I'm not being mean or overly critical... I'm really not... I'm simply making an observation :

you remind me of a woman who spends her life gossiping to herself about herself

This Thread was allegedly about creativity, and so far all I've seen you do is Gossip about yourself and your self-destructive habit of overthinking everything and worrying about what other people think or say...

I'm not insulting you...

But you don't seem like you would be very fun to hang out with... You seriously need to stop this pattern of weird paranoid distrustful anxiety-riddled psychological Behavior, and lighten up...

Try being more charismatic and cool, and stop all of your self induced anxiety, because nobody wants that type of shit to rub off on them, and they avoid your personality type like the plague

Attached: media0(6).jpg (768x1024, 49K)

I painted murals inside of my house when my kids were young... I painted this in the kitchen

Attached: JN Images (11).jpg (2304x1728, 528K)

Theres a reason I brought these thoughts here and kept them away from my friends, I know its bothersome shit lol

I posted draws earlier alongside some dumb vents
I'd post more but theyre all too big to send on 4chins.

I don't blame you for perceiving me as such though, lightening up is what I've been working hardest on and I have been doing really well, ideally when I'm at my best I'm not posting on Jow Forums lol.

have a draw from 3 months back

Attached: sigismund4.png (1667x1765, 754K)

I'd agree with most of this, although I like to be more subjective with others.
And I hate it when people say shit like be a man, also creativity takes many forms. This vent fest and psychologist LARP is art in itself.

You do seem place too much value on whether or not people like you or are around you. People will tell you you need to have friends, you need to do this and that blah blah but ultimately it's your life and from my understanding of philosophy being your own friend first is the most important thing, the rest comes after.
Also if you really want to make art, art is a very solitude driven introspective thing. You don't need others, or a community to make art.

"Our faith in others betrays wherein we would like to have faith in ourselves. Our longing for a friend is our betrayer." - Nietzsche

I always hide symbols, images, and words in my artwork... For example, if you look in this manicured topiary tree, you will see my brother's name GREG

Attached: PicsArt_09-16-07.22.32.jpg (1144x1768, 255K)

And if you look closely at the statute you will see the names of my son JET and my daughter JUPITER

I'm not going to point them all out, but this entire painting is quite literally filled with the names of everyone in my family and my cats and some of my friends names and other imagery that's hidden throughout the entire illustration.

Attached: PicsArt_09-16-07.26.28.jpg (1143x1490, 246K)

I do spend far too much time eating my own throat over things I have no control over.
It started mainly due to none of my friends being help when I was looking for art feedback, but I'm past that developing point so I should just settle tf down at this point.

Very well said though and I think I'll leave it at this since I need to sleep. I appreciate yall for putting up with me though, I'll wake up and probably not care at all about what bugged me tonight.

Have one last bit of art from me, cheers

Attached: sigismund3.png (1156x1619, 964K)

very nice!.org

While I completely agree with you about everything in life being art including this 'Vent Fest'....

And I also agree with you about the rudimentary nature of statements like 'be a man'....

Occasionally the advice 'stop acting like a bitch and start acting like a man' is the only advice applicable....

It's the easiest way to convey the message that a person has become off-putting, unappealing, and shooting themselves in the foot, due to their woman like behavior of worrying about needless bullshit...

As a 56 year old man with children, and as somebody who has lived a long life, I am qualified to give the advice to 'stop acting like a bitch and start acting like a man', because it's very valid and I'm trying to do the guy a favor and help him keep himself in check... I'm trying to explain why people tend to brush him off...

You're not a bad guy... But you need to stop worrying about whether or not you are a bad guy or good guy...

Because you're not a bad guy, and who gives a fuck what other people think

Worrying is the opposite of being creative and expressing yourself

Spend your time focusing on self-expression and fluidity, and don't end this conversation just because I told you to stop acting like a worried woman...

Stick around and relax and express yourself and show some more of your artwork

I can appreciate that a lot

id give a proper thanks but im heading out rn and just realizing how dumb I was being

reminder not to stay up late as itll do this to you

Mainly going as its about to be 5am and I have to be up at 10am lol

I will share a bit more though before I've gotta go, ur advice is actually perfect and the reason I even vented here and not at any friends of mine since its just raw and I get more outta that. Worried woman is a good way to describe me for sure lol

one of my better draws here

Attached: khazami.jpg (1056x1218, 174K)

If you take the time to really figure out who you are and what you want life has a way of working out for you.
>Spend your time focusing on self-expression and fluidity
Great advice. Wanting feedback on your art is completely human but it's your art, whether or not it's genuine and whether or not you, yourself, are really happy with it is what matters.

Good cop bad cop.
It all works out swimmingly.

I was simultaneously painting murals around the entire house, so these photographs show the murals in their incomplete State before they were finished...

I tried these bottles of wine above the stove but I ended up not liking them and I removed them afterwards

Attached: PicsArt_09-16-07.42.59.jpg (1600x1200, 291K)

Correct... Art, in any form, is not about people liking it necessarily... It's about expressing yourself simply for you...

And inherently, whether people hate it or like it, that's irrelevant... The worst thing is when they are ambivalent about it...

Either way, art is about doing it for yourself, to keep yourself from going crazy

I painted this life-size statue of Aphrodite in my stairwell...

As you can see, it was not finished yet when I took this picture...

You can see my blue painter's tape and brown paper stencils I had created...

It was a 'Y Shaped' Stairwell, with a platform halfway up, and two mire stairwells that went off from the Left End from the right, leading to different areas upstairs...

I painted the Aphrodite statue at the Midway point...

Attached: PicsArt_09-16-07.41.29.jpg (1536x2048, 517K)

Definitely. I'd rather be Tommy Wiseau than hack #347.

>to keep yourself from going crazy
For me it's pushing myself to the limits of sanity and seeing just how crazy shit can get but it's funny how doing that seems to make you feel more sane in a way. I think driving yourself insane is cathartic and keeps you sane.
So yes I'd agree it keeps you sane in the most insanely sane of ways.

At this angle, you can see one of the equilateral crests I painted on either side of the statue featuring Roman soldiers faces...

That's why I cut the template stencil out of brown paper, so I could make two equal crests, one on either side, with other filigree

Attached: PicsArt_09-16-07.41.49.jpg (1536x2048, 559K)

These are actually all pretty nice. Certainly gives the place a more personal touch than some store bought art on the wall. Some great advice in the other posts too

If you're doing art for self-expression I agree that it's important to stretch the boundaries and to blur the lines between sanity and insanity....

But if you're going to make a living with your artwork, it's important to understand your client's needs and usually they're not paying you to demonstrate insanity...

I've never taken an art class in my life, but I started my own art business when I was 15 years old, doing Commercial Art and painting large murals for night clubs and restaurants and other businesses...

When somebody is paying you $7,500 to paint a picture in their restaurant, they aren't looking for 'insanity'...

They're looking for genius...

And as we all know, there's a very thin line between the two...

But if you're getting paid to do your artwork, it's important to give people something that they can relate to, so that's when you need to keep things within certain boundaries of acceptability

If this is an 18 ft tall mural of the three Fates

It was painted on a gray exterior wall, using only black and white paint

And once again this Photograph was taken before the mural was complete, so if you look at their feet you can see I had not finished it yet

Attached: 18' tall exterior mural.jpg (540x720, 98K)

Have one last post from me before bed, some album art I made for a friend

Attached: EEN9ihyU8AEkNul.jpg (680x663, 166K)

Also this abstract thing

Attached: !31.png (616x474, 432K)

I'd agree with that. Even when making things just for yourself I and most others would have the tendency to make it at least partly accessible and if you're under contract from someone you'd definitely have to cater to them but if they ask to entirely cater to them why did they hire an artist in the first place? I'd hope that if I was contracted they would appreciate my work and trust that I would make what fits. Sometimes can't get that though in the real world and everyone needs money so sometimes I guess you have to take it in the ass if you want to eat.
>songs to choke your pecker to
got a chuckle outta that

LOL @ choke your pecker

I like it

sketch of one of my best drawings since the finished version is too big to draw

alright im off to bed
again thx for putting up with me

Attached: D_Y4ZPnU0AAXxQ2.jpg (680x511, 87K)

I'd like to start work on a comic sometime.

Attached: 名称未設定アートワーク.png (1300x1750, 1.53M)

too big to post*

When you are commissioned to do commercial artwork, the key word is commercial

And oftentimes the boundaries are chiseled in stone by the client...

Which is just fine...

And regarding 'why would they hire an artist in the first place', they hired an artist to illustrate their concept...

And they could easily hire another artist if you aren't willing to work within the boundaries they lay out when they are paying you your 50% down payment...

And that's why you work within their boundaries, because if you're making a living off your art, the money is the reason why youre painting in the first place

Attached: PicsArt_12-12-12.47.19.jpg (831x1142, 245K)

Or I don't know. I'm torn on whether it's virtue or arrogance to refuse to do a piece that isn't entirely you. Like most things probably a mix of both.

I actually like the rough sketch a lot... And you should simply resize the other finished image so it's not too big to upload

If somebody's paying you $7,500 for 24 hours worth of work (and illustrating pictures is not what I consider to be work) only a fool would waste time worrying about 'selling out'...

The quality of work seems to have gone down even lower than before. Amazing.

The average person saves their life away getting paid by the hour, and having to conform... they often have to wear uniforms, and they always have to behave in a very controlled manner, or they will lose their measly little hourly job...

It's ridiculous to consider it 'selling out' when you create Commercial Art within the clients boundaries, and you're getting paid more than most people get paid in 6 months

Yeah I guess it depends on what you want out of any given piece. If it's about the money do what's necessary but if it's all about the expression then it's yours to do as you please.
True. Depends on how much you value the money in that moment and even if you do temporary 'sell out' your real art shouldn't suffer and it can be worked on on your own time.
Or I guess even if you don't care much for the money you're getting paid to practice your strokes.

SLAVES*

not 'saves'

The average person slaves their life away at their job, conforming and bending to their bosses will, getting paid by the hour

When you can work for yourself as a contracted illustrator, and in 24 hours you can earn more money than the average person earns in 6 months, it's pointless to spend time worrying about Concepts like selling out or Artistic integrity

Yeah getting paid for practicing your craft is definitely a better alternative to slaving away 8 hours a day then coming home too exhausted and soul-dead to work on your own stuff.

I dropped out of Middle School in the eighth grade, one year before I was legally able to drop out from school... I never even made it to the 9th grade...

So my artistic ability is how I earned my living, and when it comes to paying rent and feeding your family oh, there's no time to worry about silly Notions like Artistic integrity... The only thing that matters is finishing the commissioned artwork and getting your final 50% deferred payment upon completion...

But when you're drawing for yourself, why would you want to conform to boundaries?

Attached: CRUCIFIED by JN.jpg (784x1024, 262K)

These are just ballpoint Doodles on typing paper... Some of my favorite work is just the crap I doodled out while I was bored, like this one

Attached: PicsArt_09-07-02.36.17.jpg (1080x1407, 544K)

But at the same time I still slightly respect a person who refuses to do anything just for the money, foolish as it may be.

vocaroo.com/i/s02IbY0ywiP8

here's a California dreaming

I think about suicide daily

Attached: 1562541632445.jpg (960x460, 70K)

I get bored easily, so I generally pull out a ballpoint pen and just start drawing a line or a circle or something, and then the picture begins to create itself...

I usually don't know what I'm going to draw when I begin, and I just start with that first line, and the rest of the picture seems to happen autonomously

Attached: END TIMES™.jpg (1800x1375, 1.34M)

.... of course....

Of course you've got to respect somebody who refuses to conform

But that person is a fool, because if he's passing up an opportunity to earn a living without working (creating art isnt work) he's not going to be able to buy food with my respect

I used to waste my existence on this planet with similar thoughts...

Then I realized how stupid it was...

If you wanted to kill yourself you would already be dead so why are you wasting my time in yours talking about how often you think about killing yourself?

Does anyone think a game with this artstyle would be cool? I was thinking of like a mystery solving game or something, and I'd like to incorporate my drawings into it

Attached: basement.jpg (2000x2000, 827K)

Blurring the lines between insanity and Sanity is just fine, but nobody's going to pay you for it, at least not as a rule... Not when you are a commercial artist

Attached: WHY NOT HERE by Johnny Neptune_20171213201637.jpg (385x599, 295K)

NO.......
i absolutely love the art style....

but videogames suck dick
fuck videogames
theyre for losers

you should make an animated series with that style instead

>at least not as a rule
No, but that's the dream isn't it?

Yeah that looks great.
Bad opinion on videogames. You can learn a lot from them and they're fun. That's like saying chess is for losers.

It's not my dream... I'm not concerned with dreams... I deal with the reality of making a living with artwork

This is good shit dude. I'm this guy and I do some game devving sometimes.

Oh, well my philosophy differs on that. I don't have to feed a family so different priorities.

I didn't stutter...

Video games suck. Theyre for losers...

Video games is the number one reason why an entire generation of young men can't get laid and can't fit into social settings... They are stunted in an infantile state, sitting on their ass and playing childish video games...

If a woman thought a man was hot, and wanted to invest her life into his life sexually and emotionally and financially, but she went to his house and saw him sitting on the sofa playing video games like a little boy, she would instantly write him off...

Women aren't interested in dating little boys

If a woman wants a baby, she will find somebody like me to give her a child of her own

One of these days you will, and you will find that your perspectives and needs change as you progress through life... I used to be young, too...

( but then again I moved out of my parents house when I was 15 years old and started paying my own way )