My cat that grew up alongside me has passed away tonight

Appreciate what you have, it can go away in a second.

Attached: 1212B4A3-D726-40D2-AED9-AE20B163C90D.jpg (604x516, 64K)

gutted for you user F for yer cat chum

sorry to hear that buddy, i've had like 4 cats i've lost over the years. all you can do is be glad you gave them a nice comfy life and do the same for other animals when you have space

Fuck, sorry to hear it. I can't imagine losing my cat, but she's getting old so I should start preparing for it.

Sorry, kitties are a robot's only friend.

my cat is 14

he is old and wise

I have two cats, one is the mum, one is her lil son kitter who knows me since birth, I'm his everything.
I feel you completely, fren. I can't endure thinking about what would happen if I lost him.
I guarantee you that s/he's in a better place now.
through our love, we pass the gift of having a soul to a cat/dog. and with this gift, they gain access to heaven.

>Cat I've had for almost half my life is starting to get old and cripple
I can't do it, I won't be able to handle it.

i've had one of my cats for as long as i can remember, shes getting old now and life aint gonna be the same when shes gone. sorry for your loss bro.

I have never had a pet

Bless u user I know that /feel/, my pet parrot passed away 4 months ago and I still miss him alot and it feels like a part of me has been separated from me

I'm sorry to hear that user
orignal123

There will always be another cat to love. These wonderful creatures are here but for a moment.

Attached: bigboy.jpg (540x385, 24K)

Are cats good pets for robots? I like this aspect of not having to walk them, ideally if i have a house id like chickens

Attached: 1560471837181.jpg (1200x1187, 272K)

Sorry for your loss user. Furry frens are super important.

Honestly I was in a neet shut in wreck, until a neighbourhood cat befriended me and is basically mine now and has helped me come out my shell more and start actually getting my shit together, they can be wonderful therapy animals

thats so true of you, sorry to hear that by the way

They are, also since you are neet you'll spend a lot of time with it, keep playing and petting it a lot and it will greatly grow attached to you.

>all animals I grew up with passed away
death is inevitable, you just have to accept it
but now I have two new cats from a shelter and they're good friends too

iktf user.
Well, mine died some 8 years ago, but I still remember being there for the fucker's last breath.
Little guy died when he was 18 or 19, he was an old cat.

I lost mine to lung cancer in April. I miss her every day. She was a good kitty. No, a great kitty.

Pic related by my cat. Got him when I was 10 and he died when I was 23. Shit sucks

Attached: mittens.jpg (360x480, 19K)

my mom got cats when i was 23, i'll probably die before them

I'm sorry about that fren. I hope you had a nice time with your cat.

That sucks user, take comfort in the moments and memories you did share, and be nice to all kots you meet

Attached: 1529496297354.png (746x512, 99K)

What this user said. I love all kots