Has anyone here dropped out of hs? i'm about to

has anyone here dropped out of hs? i'm about to

Attached: TMP2787548935829707025.png (400x400, 148K)

Dont do it user. High school is the easiest shit you will deal woth in hind sight. You will only make life harder.

T
T. Guy that graduated a year ago

I'm not going to talk about it

underageb&
ogg

19yo, had to redo two years

legit don't do it user. you need to finish high school, bite the bullet and get it over with. i know it's hard right now but you'll be thankful you graduated.

t. graduated a year ago, considered dropping out my sophomore year.

i mean i only have one year left but i feel like im gonna kill myself if i have to go on any further, so far into a burnout, lately i've not attended any classes at all because i just couldn't
i dont even want uni anymore, cs is a crock of shit

highschool is a joke, just go straight to a trade school. or better yet get tested for adhd or depression and get free neetbux. its easy peezee to fake.

i was similarly extremely suicidal my senior year and skipped about 2 months worth of class. i'm just glad i made it out of there alive and i'm positive you'll feel the same once you get that diploma. i know you can get through this.

and uni you don't even have to think about for now, just focus on graduating. senior year is the easiest and you can always take a gap year (what i did) for college

I dropped out of hs, my bother also. hes now a diplomat in Australia (ca. 10 yrs after dropping out) he started working up the ranks in government.

I ended up with a trade school cert. now pursuing an accounting degree bsc. also in trade school. you can get legit masters and bachelors degrees in trade school without necessarily having a hs diploma.

also you can pursue the hs degree when you're older and your brain isnt constantly flushed with teen hormones.

how to drop out of hs successfully:
- apply for apprenticeship before dropping out (make sure they pay for your trade school)
- learn the trade and finish the cert
- either continue working trade
- or start with a bachelor's at trade school (MAKE SURE THAT YOU FURFILL ALL THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE BACHELORS BEFORE STARTING STEP 1 IN THIS LIST, IF YOU WANT TO GET A BACHELORS)

trades are hard, it's not easy but you get money and wont waste your time with humanities bullshit like in hs

Just do what I did. Ignore everyone and wear head phones all day. Do what you want and fuck the normies.

you must be fucking retarded to not be able to pass high school. High school is the easiest shit, and if you can't manage something as simple as high school, then rest of life (uni, work etc.) will kill you.

You may as well off yourself now faggot

t. Australian

Trades don't get you money in any other country, just because unions have fucked your economy

I left and now my life's a mess, I'm less stressed, but I feel useless now. Don't do it, he's right

>redo 2 years
are you NZ/AUS?

you nigger... a DIPLOMAT IN AUSTRALIA not an Australian diplomat. my bro works in the embassy there, we're not Australians...

well the unions will pay a hs dropout enough to survive and when they continue studying diligently (like working trade part time and studying the rest of the time) they'll end up with legit experience and degrees e.G. electrician cert + degree in electrical engineering

user listen, really listen. Finish Highschool. You have one more year. Finish it, I know it's fucking gay. Finish fucking highschool. or you'll just end up regretting it. Get your GED at the very least. u need that for life. finish highscool user.

fucking kiwi then

no I'm german, not sure why you think that I'm from Oceania...

I dropped out for a year then went back and finished. I was glad I was allowed to go back. High school is fucking useless but you should tough it out and finish, if not you'll regret it. Or pay and get into a homeschool thing. Had a friend that did that and he loved it but hes got a dim future ahead of him. Dont be a quitter.

I dropped out 1 semester into final year, didn't end up getting an equivalent HS pass until I was 22 or 23 by having to do a year long course. Now still a neet.

oh god i'm terribly fucking sorry lol

yeah i dropped out of hs at 16. i dont regret it. i also ran away from home at 16

i remember i actually applied to welfare when i was 16 but they told me you cant apply for welfare before 18 if you dont have your parents permission, i needed to go back to my parents house and get a signature. i was too proud and i refused to. then i got charged with uttering threats to my parents and i had to do diversion and live with my parents for a year, and all i did was play WoW and starcraft

i regret not swallowing my pride and just asking them for the signature. would of made life easier

I did it, got fit and got a job. Best decision of my life, school is supposed to waste your time and talent. Only talentless losers regret it, they're better off becoming worker drones.

It doesn't sound like you have plans to go to college. These days a diploma is worth about the same as no diploma. You might as well do it and if it becomes a problem then just take the GED test

>i dont regret it.
do u regret cutting off your literal balls tho

NL, vwo

Yes and I regret it. I basically blame it for becoming a slut.

I dropped out before the final year and went to tech school. I have a comfy 9 to 5 job. I think it was a good decision.

i did. no regrets, but i also never attended in the first place, so i essentially had 4 years of uninterrupted time to explore my passions and connect with friends and family. i got my equivalency later on and started working after. op, depending on how long you've already been attending, it may be simpler to just finish, but thats up to you of course.

Attached: 1567847995255m.jpg (951x1024, 152K)

i'd like to believe this, as i'm a selftaught programmer and have quite a few projects i'd love to be able to publish
however, rn i can't do hs or projects, i need time to recover, but that'd fuck me over in case my projects don't go anywhere and i just end up with an empty resume

Come on hs is not that Hard.
I Graduated 2 years ago.
Now college on the other hand sucks dick. I dropped out. Currently in trade school

I dropped out due to burnout last year and quite frankly, it was a mistake. I managed to get lucky in the end but most people who do not finish highschool have shitty job and life prospects. If you decide to be an idiot and drop out anyway, at least have a career or something else lined up or you will just rot on this board for all eternity.

Do it user. Your mental health is more important than a crappy diploma.