Discord girls flock to e-chads

HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG
Sooooo how does one become an e-chad?

Attached: e15e192703dc905a39c9b0b6cfa0ecdf.jpg (900x900, 127K)

dominate in conversations. if you are in a populated server you should have a high rank. should be funny if not you should be good looking. this is all just my guess. i really dont know the workings of discord server antics.

just crack jokes and be extremely good looking

ezpz

And have money to throw around.

Just Chadfish bro.

you need to be raised with an alpha attitude.
I have 2 girls who flock to me and I'm actually trying to let my internet autism flow freely, so the number stays low.
it's just a mix of being self-respecting, mature, smart, and a small little bit of charisma.

I was raised by my single mum to be independent, thoughtful, and assertive in a "professional" manner; if that makes any sense:
I mean standing ground for whatever I think is the greater good in a selection of options, and approaching things with logic.

e-pussies dig that. they love a man who combines 2 things:
>being a dude who knows he has 2 functioning gonads and knows to use them
>being friendly and respectful
the ones who make fun of you for being reasonable are the dumb teen roasties and not worth your attention anyways.

Well, as always, you need to be good looking. Having a good voice helps as well. And you'll need to act indifferent to them. Contrary to the popular belief here, being a dick only makes people dislike you, though being too nice to 'em doesn't help either. By acting indifferent, you put the ball in their court so to say, and make them act upon their desire for attention.

oh this too. user above you here.
I don't even speak, only write, because my headset is wrecked and I'm poor as fuck.
I'm a 7/10 "young Varg" looking type of dude.
since good-looking is easily an argument for anyone to consider you "hot", it makes things easier, especially with mediocre, shallow bitches.

That's so vague. I need concrete examples of having an e-alpha attitude so I know what to begin with

>How to be a e-chad
Have the money to afford long-distance, so you can meet up with e-people, also have lots of money so you can actually pay for them to move in with you.

That's it, you just to be alpha enough to make long-distance work

>e-chad
>settling down
lmao

I'm not even a Chad and managed to date couple girls from here and all

T. Fat manlet non white

Not an achievement. Obese discord e-hoes go for literally anything

Being a huge dick but still liked and in a position within the egroup that is commendable. Literally treating women like trash makes them orbit you more. It is the most bizarre retardation I have ever seen and works 9/10 times. I wasnt even trying to manipulate like that, I just treat women terribly and give no respect for anything retarded they say.

First one was some skinny fat goth girl, green eyes and white. Tomoko Kuroki look alike honestly. And second one was chubby yeah not obese but in a cute way(I consider chubby fat cuz im kind of shape), green eyes too and white. But you know they were just womenchild and now willing to try again with women from here unless it's some girl with her stuff together moving forward in life, which I found but fucked things up so I'm just doomed to oblivion now. rip.

okay. first off, thank you for not throwing a tantrum. I _want_ to explain these things, I'm not here to humblebrag. so, I'll try my best, feel free to question any of my statements, I'd love to explain further. just wanna help fellow anons out.

for one, the most common mistake males make is:
sooner or later, a girl, or another guy WILL make fun of you. when a girl is around, shoot that shit down, but not with insults.
for example, like you are currently sceptical about my, erm, "successes".
don't let that shit get to you. don't defend yourself. if you know you're a goodhearted, respectable and competent person, you don't need to defend your worth, or your talents. you know who you are, and you're happy about it.
that's the alpha attitude I mean.

also, indifference is a very important part. it's some thot claiming to be female on the internet, why the fuck would you give her extra kindness and sympathy for that? what is there to gain from being a whiteknight? girls feel creeped out by above-average kindness, because they immediately consider your unique kindness "fake".

next is: never expect or demand something. just let things happen on their own, and try to guide the conversation in a direction you want it to go. if they disapprove, do not push, it turns of instantly. just go along with whatever they react, and if you disagree, do so in a respectful manner.

like the other user said, indifference is a very important aspect of it. but I wouldn't call it indifference. it's independence: a bitch can't define your value, so you don't take what she says to heart, only to mind.

Attached: screenshot_chat.png (428x817, 126K)

Get a life lol

how do you even find e-girls anyway?

Sounds creepy and manipulative as fuck.

I have two, actually.
High Energy, my friend

they come to you on their own if you stay out of incel servers and the dumbest political ones.

it does sound that way, but I'm not telling you how to treat a girl, I'm telling you how to shape yourself.
manipulation is "you have to pull trick x and statement y on her"
as unstable as I may sound, whatever I say is honest and genuine.

Attached: you have to go back.jpg (188x254, 20K)

How do you find discord servers? I've only ever used discord for talking with irl friends

>I'm telling you how to shape yourself.
Why would I shape myself into something else just to please a woman, how much of a submissive beta pussy can you be?

hmmm
sometimes I check /soc/ but that shit is full of triple retards, only pro is "at least it's Jow Forums"
otherwise, if you try to be a happy, compassionate and fun-to-have-around guy, the invites will be sent to you on their own.

what a miserable attitude, no offense.
why would I ever shape myself into a better person for ANYONE else?
I'm an individual of flesh and blood, not some disembodied spirit. I have to take care of my own life, and have to make myself proud.
if you can confidently say you're proud of your own character, sooner or later, there will be girls who agree with you.
don't give even half a fuck about any girls but the ones who support your personality.
you're wasting precious lifetime on those anyway.

the foundation of "alpha attitude" is
>first, I have to love myself for who I am, by becoming a person who I can be proud of
>friends and lovers will come on their own, they will see you for who you are. if you are that good at spotting twisted, hateful liars, why would other humans not be?

>why would I ever shape myself into a better person for ANYONE else?
Exactly, why? You must be a giant loser to recommend that kind of shit.
>first, I have to love myself for who I am
Well, why don't you then?

Why did you post our DMs here?!

>Exactly, why? You must be a giant loser to recommend that kind of shit.
but I don't, dumbass. I'm recommending self-improvement for the sake of self-improvement.
nothing builds your confidence up like thinking "I know how to make myself happy, and I'm capable of doing so in an admirable manner."
>>first, I have to love myself for who I am
>Well, why don't you then?
but I do. where is that assumption coming from, dude?

because I censored them perfectly, otherwise, I wouldn't dare.
didn't expect ya to show up at this time!
wanna take it to DMs?

>I'm recommending self-improvement for the sake of self-improvement.
That's just a dumb hamster wheel that doesn't mean anything. Surrogate activity as Uncle Ted would put it.

Lmao what a cringelord imagine advising incels on becoming e-alphas when u and ur hoe are bottom barrel spergs. Better figure this shit out in the DMs before giving reddit-tier lectures you wuss

but what is the better option?
wallowing in misery, and giving in to nihilism?
as countless theologists and philosophers have noted by now, belief can influence reality.

if you consider yourself an insect on a floating ball of dirt, then you are one.
if you consider yourself a man of higher sciences, at the brink of colonizing 2 planets, than you are one.
only us humans have the option to judge and contemplate things, no other species is capable of objecting, and therefore, our word is absolute, the only exception being when another human doubts them.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm trying to make the argument that self-improvement is simply the better of 2 existential dreads to choose.

yes, you're still a meaningless little shit on a meaningless clump of molecules.
but at least you gained relevance among your own species. that's all we can ever accomplish, and it's what made these philosophies and innovations real in the first place.
do you want to side with the people who simply wait their life out until they die, or do you want to side with the people who make cute little space rockets and computers and industries?

>as countless theologists and philosophers have noted by now, belief can influence reality.
Then why do you have to run on the hamster wheel when you can eat Doritos and drink Mountain Dew and just believe that you're the Great Alfalfa.

>that convo
>this guy is giving you "advice"

mortality.
it's mortality.
we haven't reached any form of "transcendence" yet, like computer-uploads, or legit fucking becoming ghosts.
as long as you can chuck a rock out of the 2nd floor and whoever it hits dies INSTANTLY, we will have to keep the hamster wheel going. we're highly sentient creatures, but our peak mental condition is only reached when we take care of health, diet, attitude, reactions, psyche, and all these other fickle things mortal creatures have to keep up with.
it's a matter of patience. we've sent things past our solar system by now. why would it be impossible for us to surpass our limits, if we do it so frequently?
maybe _you_ won't be the one to watch the invention of immortality and true transcendence happen, but we're just a fucking mammal insect colony. it doesn't matter that individual X or Y won't get to see the full picture of human history.
we're sustainable creatures, not perfect ones. if we had been designed - by god, or natural selection, or evolution, whatever; to be invulnerable creatures of absolute independence, then we would be. but we're not. we're a species that takes the work of our ancestors, and build upgrades on it for ourselves and our offspring. because it's not about us as single people. it's about the extended family that is a society.
and maybe, even though this is based on no evidence, it may be possible that this statement of the romans and greeks is true:
>being immortal does not mean that you will live for a thousand years, being immortal means that you live in the minds of people for another thousand years
Caesar understood that and used it successfully.

abandon the fleshly needs as important. what made us great is our minds. so focus on what thoughts, experiences and innovations the mind can make, not on what fickle desires the body has.
the hamster wheel is natural selection.
the joy of living is to ignore that and live for ideas and innovation instead of needs and desires.

no girl wants a guy who lets her walk all over him

Attached: rtgyyuk.png (817x465, 63K)

Dude are you ok? I didn't read your entire incel screed but that looks like a proper schizo word salad.

fucking this.

epic
well meme'd, fellow /trash/man.

low effort bait BPD or really fucking stupid legit BPD? "ur racist then"

>Twoface

Based as fuck.

Attached: twoface_thumbnail_v2.jpg (600x600, 349K)

That's a very nice series of posts you've wrote, user. While I don't really agree with you for the "how to get discord e-thots" part, I really like how you write. What the fuck are you doing on this board?

I check Jow Forums like once a year, because it shaped who I am, so I just want to look at my roots from time to time.
I enjoyed the anarchist aspect of "anyone can raise his opinion and nobody will be able to blackmail you over it" but I feel like the anonymity is just being abused by now.

and I think it's good that you don't really agree, because it's just MY way to woo women, and it works for ME, but that doesn't mean it will for anyone.
I'm not trying to tell anyone "I'm right and you are wrong, because you're a virgin and I am not", I just want to contribute to the discussion and add my personal perspective from an "outsider".

the only thing that keeps me motivated to check this retarded barrel of toxic waste from time to time is the knowledge that somewhere out there is a kid just like me who just needs to hear "it's not as bad as Jow Forums says" to get out of the self-hatred. not to find "more people like me", it just feels like the right thing to do.

You are a great person, user. I first disagreed with you because I myself managed to somehow make an online girl from a discord server fall in love with me even if it wasn't my intention, and looking back at how we interacted I realized that what you wrote kinda made sense, especially for the indifference part. I guess the whole manipulative aspect coming from your words is what ticked me off.
Coming back to me, I wasn't used to be inside a community or discord servers and such, so I almost acted as if I was on here but forced myself to mix it up with basic human decency that I forgot I could show to people online - because of how easy it is to simply separate yourself from distance "friendships" and even "relationships", I never wanted to get too involved or hypocritical (as in = calling these people friends on a first week basis, etc) with these things. Turns out it was enough to make me also fall in love with that person and going by how well our first meeting IRL went, I'm glad I brushed away those preconceived ideas about long distance relationships or on how to interact with people online.

Attached: Kirby_4.png (1361x1236, 1.02M)

exactly!! all you did was simply react.
you didn't orchestrate anything. you didn't construct some web of lies, both of us never thought in that direction.
all we did was remind ourselves to be nice and compassionate, and speak what is our mind, without being afraid to get insulted or criticized for it.

we're simply honest. and after a few weeks, people see that. and that's how online friendships are made. friendships aren't "we hang out every day and consume stuff together".
friends are people who support each other and exchange opinions, because that's simply the right thing to do.
and in the end, things just... get handed to you somehow. it just happens. it's impossible to force it, watching all the fedora lords try to manipulate women into liking them and how they fail.

just try to be respectable. if you put effort into it, sooner or later, someone will respect and love you for what is loveable and respectable about you.

>exactly!! all you did was simply react.
>you didn't orchestrate anything. you didn't construct some web of lies, both of us never thought in that direction.
What the fuck are chads doing here
Fuck off and get out

>Another shitty Discord thread
Kids have too much time on their hands these days

Attached: 1528500356197.jpg (957x733, 60K)

question:
why do you try to hate us, instead of overcoming us?
I lost my virginity at 21, that's "pretty late".
you can see from my walls of text that the autism is strong in this one.
you know how I became a chad? seeing it as a competition like sports: it's not about not being a loser, it's about being dedicated enough in overcoming your rivals, without sabotaging them.

anyone can achieve that. it's a matter of trusting yourself that you can do it. you don't even need evidence for it, the attitude alone is enough: just believe in yourself, no matter what an autist you are. believe that you can improve and become stronger and better than ever before.
it sounds so dumb, but it's the truth, and that's why it's so hard to overcome the line that separates alphas from betas:
because it's so fucking dumb and unproven, it's unbelievable, but it really is that way.
the proof that you need is Jow Forums and real life.
in real life, chads just arrogantly trust themselves, and for some reason, they get everything that is good in life, no matter how handsome or strong they are.
here on Jow Forums, everybody is stuck in a cycle of hating on himself and reminding yourself that you're worthless. look where it gets them: fucking suicide.
is that not proof enough, that sometimes the simple, unexplainable things are true?
not a rhetorical question, I'm trying to get you to think about it.

Your wall of text is true but only for decent people and cyborgs who are 5 or 6/10 in terms of looks. True 1/10 robots cannot even try because they are automatically left out

this is true, and that's why I have full respect for unredeemable blackpilled 1/10s to 4/10s.
even with the best personality and lots of wealth, they can compensate up to 3 points, but no more.
a rich and wise 1/10 will be a 4/10.
still a fucked number.
that's why I say us humans are imperfect and only sustainable, no more.
how can we be oh-so-divine creatures if the gene pool also includes and continues to spawn absolute abominations?
proves that the most important aspect of a human is his mind, not his unstable, filthy, flawed flesh.

>discord
I'm afraid that this shit doesn't belong here.

>Sooooo how does one become an e-chad?
I've had multiple girls fall in love with me on text alone, when I've then ghosted them they message me for a couple of weeks usually asking where I've gone.
The moment I show them a picture or go on the webcam, they vanish mysteriously.

Im a hiki fembot, xx, have been told I am pretty by numerous people, and I am looking for a white e-chad bf, preferably tall with blue eyes (blond/dirty blond hair is rlly nice too but not a must). Hmu if interested.

>he must meet my shallow standards though
10 bucks say only the biggest autists ever will respond to such vapid roastie bullshit.
here's your (You), bitch.

Only if we meet up in real life often to have wild sex.

This thread is literally about e-Chads you tard.

If I started a relationship with a guy online I would certainly intend on it becoming irl.

yes and I AM an e-chad.
7/10 face, 6'0", decent body, no virgin, got several bitches listening to me like I was some fucking dipshit prophet.
still gonna roast you for saying
>my bf must be part of 2% of the human race
that's just how I roll. pic related.

Attached: CANT STOP WONT STOP.png (339x348, 230K)

I meet all your criteria except being tall. Good enough?

>someone insults you
>do nothing
>chad
no you aren't, you are an alpha beta, the leader of a beta group

How tall are you? I just dont wanna make you feel short if I wear heels or something.

Shut the fuck up German whore.

>6ft

Uh oh, thats practically manlet status to most bitches now.

About 170cm or so. You can wear heels all you want, I won't care.

Not German but ok.

I meet your criteria and have the funds to paypig the right girl.
What do you bring to the table besides holes?

If you are cute its not a problem.

I dont care about money so I dont expect it. I care more about love.

>someone insults you
>ooo weee he definitely deserves a reply! I must prove my worth!
nah, dumbass. an alpha just laughs at your pathetic attempts to scratch his ego.
an alpha only acts when you stand in his way, not when you hate on him for being superior.

But a whore? Then great, that's exactly what I'm looking for.

I'm good looking and fit.

I told you im hiki and still a virgin. Stop assuming.

yeah and it's not a good thing.
already being upright creatures fucks with our spine.
as soon as you get larger than 6'5", you're bound to have joint and spine problems sooner or later.
what's alpha about needing a crutch at 40?

I'm not complaining about the fact that 6'0" is king of manlets, I'm complaining that this retarded height fetishism is running us into an evolutionary dead end.

Not really because its literal 5ft nothing womanlets who fetishize tall guys the most. Then they usually end up giving birth to average height sons.

Personally I am not attracted to short women. I think they look like stumpy little pygmies, no elegance at all, and their entitled demand for tall men is hypocritical. Fuck womanlets.

>I care more about love.
Love doesnt make a LDR real on its own.

wait... WAIT... you're fucking right!
my ex was 5'6" or something, idgaf, and she was _obsessed_ with 6'7" minimum tall guys.

the only downside is, I dig short chicks. it awakens my protector instinct.

anyway, thanks for the mindblower, user.

Are you actually 6ft7+ bro? Your exs height fetish seems excessive.

>I-I'm above it all
I know your type, you are not "chad". This is cope from betas. What I do is relentlessly shit on you until you sperg out and reveal your inner beta, works every time.

what else am I gonna do? start spamming "come at me bro I'll fuck u up I swear on me mum"?
you're just some dumb fucking sperg on the internet. I don't have to take shit from people in real life, but why would I give a fuck on some sigma like you?
you believe an alpha or chad picks every fight whenever he has a chance to.
why the fuck do you think girls break up with violent thugs who pick a fight any chance they get?
it's not alpha to pick fights. it's alpha to stand your ground.
picking fights is the reaction when somebody actually gets to you. not gonna let that shit happen, all we do is show dumb fucks their place, but that ain't even "fights". that's just keeping the hierarchy intact.

ahh fuck sry forgot to answer.

no, I'm the 6'0" dude who started the topic off.
it really IS excessive, she even said so herself.

Drop discord please if you are in the UK.

I'm german.
but I'll take that as a compliment on my english.

Is Germany nice user? I planned on studying abroad and living there one day

mmmmh depends on where you go and what your political stance is. let's do it like that:
you tell me what kind of person you are, and I tell you what province/city would be the right one for you, no judgement and no bullshit.

and IF there will be any insults coming your way, they're not from me, ignore those posts.

sorry for the late response user, honestly not much to say about me other than that im just a shy person. I'd prefer to live somewhere that isn't too party-ish but not too quiet, i still want to meet people easily. Politics isn't my strong suite and honestly don't really care, i'm a libertarian though if that really means anything.

I'm in North-Rhine-Westphalia, usually found under NRW.
it's very diverse and crowded. but not as tense or messed up as Berlin.
I would recommend you my area, it's pretty leftist but us germans, especially in my province, don't like to talk about politics anyway, especially during tense times like this.
but we're very open to abroad students, and have a clusterfuck of really decent and welcoming universities and schools. I'd say your easiest go-to is Duesseldorf, Dortmund or Koeln.
maybe look deeper into the ratings of the schools because there are excellent ones outside of those too.
and partying? in Dortmund?
it's like asking for goat sex in Gomorrah. so obvious, you laugh.
Dortmund is currently where the shit's at in NRW.
I think you'll fit in just fine if you stay away from the common german normie. they're quick to recognize after a month.

>non-ascii is not allowed
>just wanna write the city names properly
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I go to school in Dortmund. Normie Germans are common but super quick to spot and avoid. Especially on Tinder. Idk what ya'll are talking about but all these city names popped into my eye.

>Especially on Tinder

Attached: uhhh...jpg (400x400, 20K)

If you live in the middle of nowhere like I do, it's all you got to make contact with people that live within physical reach.

I'm sill the same user as before and I live in a 45k pop town.
it's not quite in the middle of nowhere but still, it's a thing of principal for me to use anything but tinder.

Mine's smaller by 20k.

wanna lay cards on the table?
Datteln.

Are you trying to guess my town?

no, it's mine.

I'm saging though desu, doesn't need to be bumped.

I'd rather not dox myself desu. But we can talk somewhere if you wanna.

my discord is McSaf#3045
idgaf about that, there's nothing anyone can blackmail, pressure or upset me with.