Would you robots date this girl?

Would you robots date this girl?

Attached: 1567578925026.jpg (1125x1129, 782K)

no. typical abg

ABG?

pretty sure thats a dude
>o

no she's a stupid whore

wow say hi to inceltears, I will be posting this, to prove you just cant get a gf, because you have high standards, and you really only want chads dick.

HAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT INCEL

Her face is decent from far away but when you zoom in you can see she looks like minnie mouse got smacked in the face by a cast iron and had to get reconstructive face surgery.

That's so harsh but I giggled a bit

i would find out if she can deepthroat, and would then make my decision

i don't really care if she has a dick or not

Attached: photo-of-little-boy-using-computer-at-home-KE6K4D.jpg (1300x957, 93K)

Niggas got his priorities

"asian baby girl". lul

No I hate black hair, ugliest hair color on girls. Also I hate basic bitch instathots.

some mystery meat spic?
yeah I'd give it a go. she has a nice figure

Why is she taking pictures in a walmart bathroom? Shes hot but I wouldnt want to accidentally impregnate her and end up with hapa muttlets.
Shit taste

Attached: 656133CB-0C3A-46E9-A77E-CFD9009D4679.jpg (1080x1200, 292K)

What's making you guys think it's a dude?

I don't i just don't care

If she stays away from Islam and her fanatic muslim family, maybe

because trannies are Jow Forums's favorite topic

No. She just looks too normal. I can't really do normal. If ever I dated someone it would probably be one of the geekier girls that might go to anime cons or something.

Broad shoulders, large man hands, fake tits and that face built out of cosmetic surgery.

Nah, I like brunettes but black hair is gross, especially if dyed black. It just screams Kim K wannabe/basic bitch.

>broad shoulders

Shes tiny and petite you idiot.

That girl in your pic related kinda looks like me, weird.

What do you look like user?

this, I'd never be able to handle the pressure of dating a girl more attractive than a 6. they wouldn't be as forgiving of me not being outgoing enough

Yeah, and what does that have to do with anything, tranny?

Only if she's smart so that she can converse with me on a similar level but I don't think she is so unfortunately no...