He doesnt listen to chadguru for maximum mental and spiritual gains

>he doesnt listen to chadguru for maximum mental and spiritual gains

youtube.com/watch?v=hzvT0vy5cjE

Attached: Sadhguru.jpg (1920x1081, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaggi_Vasudev
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminder that any """guru""" that speaks english is probably a fraud

this

also. don't treat what these gurus say in a worshipping manner

imagine being so lazy and ADHD that you can't take 11 minutes out of your night to watch a video with helpful advice

i legit watched the vid before fag. i've already had this phase

Romanticizing Orientalism isn't really a good thing. We all know where this sort of thing goes, don't we?

Attached: 06_netflix_wildwildcountry.jpg (2871x2160, 1.39M)

clearly you didn't absorb anything since you're being such a fag about an 11 minute video that could help people with depression isues, maybe you should watch it again

speak for yourself. no one is "romanticizing" anything, it's legitimate advice that anyone with a brain could benefit from watching

user. you probably already know this, but once you eat up all these self help videos, you'll realize this is all intuitive and you don't need it. but it is fun to watch, i still do it from time to time when i need a boost.

>but once you eat up all these self help videos, you'll realize this is all intuitive

i would hardly call it intuitive if you have to watch a video to realize that it's intuitive

there's no harm in taking a few minutes out of your night to listen, calling him a fraud without anything to back that up however is causing harm

thanks for the bump, friend

wefgt4i7

why would anyone take advice from someone that shits in the street and wipes his ass with his hand? that's fucking retarded.

why would a Jow Forumscuck post his drivel anywhere outside of Jow Forums? that's fucking retarded.

it has nothing to do with pol. everyone knows indians embrace shit. ffs their government has been giving people free toilets yet they praise it instead of using it.
they're total degenerates.

Attached: 1545560185666.jpg (750x868, 182K)

since you want to pretend you know what you're talking about, are you aware that the population of india is 1.339 billion?

i guess since we're being complete fucking retards we can say that it's safe to assume every person in america sharts their pants in walmart too right?

Attached: X0o3BiiSd_.jpg (360x450, 27K)

just what is it about walmart that makes americans want to shit their fucking pants?

Attached: 0b92d8b6fe615f047351545229d7e170.jpg (461x403, 30K)

>are you aware that the population of india is 1.339 billion?
cope. this doesn't detract from the fact that india has a pooping problem. poo in loo, pajeet
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll0GCPFpNQs
>it's safe to assume every person in america sharts their pants in walmart too right?
sure since wal-mart is for low life trash. same for san francisco.

Attached: 1550619236304.jpg (624x351, 47K)

There like 40 of these ancient indian streetshitters on youtube all acting like gurus.

>this doesn't detract from the fact that india has a pooping problem. poo in loo, pajeet

good job on failing to see the actual problem, which is overpopulation combined with failing infrastructure

thenational.ae/business/india-s-infrastructure-is-off-the-rails-1.158214

you could try discussing things like an adult instead of acting like a dumb Jow Forumstard and you might be taken seriously for once

surely the poo in loo problem has nothing at all to do with wealth inequality right? i mean obviously every person in india does this and not just poor people, right?

retard

do you think india having garbage infrastructure is a valid excuse for shitting in the street? even in the poorest towns in america, nobody is forced to shit in the street EXCEPT for san francisco which we can all agree is a literal shithole anyways.

no matter what you say, nothing will excuse the state of india. super power by 2020 tho

Attached: 1542687063280.jpg (640x480, 37K)

>ancient indian streetshitters
based

>he thinks some shitskin even comes close to the wisdom of john fucking butler

Attached: maxresdefaultjb.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>even in the poorest towns in america, nobody is forced to shit in the street

no shit dumbass, you're comparing a third world country to a first world country

Attached: Untitled.jpg (459x497, 85K)

yup. goes to show just how shit india is.
how tragic...

Attached: 1548177880957.jpg (237x303, 18K)

you're not clever by the way

not every indian is a street shitter just like not every american is a walmart sharter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaggi_Vasudev

i shouldnt have to explain this to you like a child

Fuckoff back to /x/ and take your "plz donate and watch ads" guru with you.

but such a significant amount are that the government had to step in to curve to trend.

i think i've said enough about this topic, and im honestly getting bored. you have a good day, pajeet.

Attached: 1538666741628.png (257x250, 127K)

nope, in fact i'm going to post another thread when this one dies just to spite your faggot ass

haha

>i think i've said enough about this topic, and im honestly getting bored. you have a good day, pajeet.

thanks for conceding, adults are trying to talk

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

I never thought i'd see another robot who also does, amazing
>tfw really want to become a wise man like this when I grow old

how long have you been listening to his content user? a friend of mine put me onto him and i like to listen during my nightwalks

If you shitpost with joy, everything will be taken care of to the best of your ability. It's only a matter of whether you're seeing solutions in problems or problems in solutions. If you're seeking solutions then you're doing all you can do.

Whether you're a chad or robot, when sun comes up in the morning it lights up every shitpost. Whoever opens his eyes for him there are shitposts to see. So the essential nature of life is all inclusive. This is the truth. If you sit here, like that, absolutely all inclusive, you're in touch with truth. If you're in touch with truth, there can be no suffering in you. It's as simple as that.

Attached: 1568633828469.png (572x498, 197K)

Correct.
If your shitposts spark joy, life itself will be sparking joy.

Absolutely based
let us shitpost to transcendence

can I reach the enlightenment only by shitposting?

Do thou shitposting for the sake of shitposting, O mighty-fingered user. Give up all attachment to results and dedicate each post to me, the most high lord of all shitposts. In this way you shall attain perfection like the great sages.

Attached: Gigachad Vishvarupa.jpg (111x125, 2K)

This shit and new age garbage is for middle aged women like my mother. It's all a bunch of feel-good nonsense which ultimately changes absolutely nothing.

The relegation of spirituality to washed up old women is one the greatest ills of our society.