Tfw don't care about anything

>tfw don't care about anything
>have no motivation for anything
>everything seems utterly meaningless and empty
>depersonalized and apathetic
>every year just passes me by
>realize I completely wasted the last decade and am continuing to waste my life because of it

I didn't sign up for this fucking shit why the fuck can't I just be like other people? why the fuck does this have to be me and my life?

Attached: Untitled.png (1280x720, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljqra3BcqWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah it pretty gay
nothing we can do about it
just cope

Are you me?
Trapped in a cage of fucking nothing. Thats what it is like

Attached: 1549951841608.png (645x773, 7K)

>try self-improvement
>nothing changes
>relapse into hopelessness

Attached: 1548045129483.png (808x805, 480K)

How are you going to ever get a job with that attitude?

you tell me, how can I fight for the ""privilege"" of being a slave?

It's not slavery since you get compensated

Welcome to the black pill!
Life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value, there is no inherent morality, and accepted moral values are abstractly contrived.
Life is completely meaningless and absurd, everything is a joke. The only logical way of living after swallow this pill is by exercising pure hedonism until finally die.

slaves get compensated with food and clothes.
>he thinks he lives in a free society

Black pill gets debunked easily.

hey dipshit
write down what you want to do with your life (don't lie, you know what you wish you had or want) and get started right god damned now
write it down somewhere visible, like a whiteboard or a bit of paper bluetacked to the wall where it's clearly visible.
pretend you're the star of your own movie and you're at the start where the hero is in a shitty place but then needs to fix his life or go do badass shit
stop whinging, stop looking at others and complaining, stop comparing yourself to everyone else and just do what you need to do, for you
also look into fitness and your diet as a healthy body is a healthy mind
I'm not gonna wish you good luck cause you don't need luck, you needa get moving, otherwise nothing will change.

>Remain unproductive self and equate working as being a literal slave
Or you know use your hobby as a way of landing a job, so you enjoy your work. Oh wait he's just another one who views being a slave as somehow fun, ami right? You miserable fuck, get a life

fuck you nigger, I'm self employed and I look down at wagecunts like you because your only means of surviving is selling yourself to some jew
You don't even have a concept of freedom.

I'm not working (never mentioned that I was) and you're making assumptions that I'm sucking off some jew because they make more money of me from labor? Go fuck yourself I'd rather be working an honest living than being a NEET who only makes enough to scrape by. You're delusional, I bet you consider yourself apart of antifa and probably a commie too, not everything is a path to slavery you spastic nigger. You've gotten too woke with all that crap you digest

get money man, it allows you to do things

>dude just find a job you like lmao
nice meme, I'm sure people who work retail are there because they love their job

Then get a job which you're interested in, stop making excuses

t. has never worked a day in his life
you don't pick and choose jobs you're interested in, you send out hundreds of applications and take what you can get

>Not studying and getting the right qualifications for the job of hobby/interest
Only desperate dumb fucks consider everything as an option because they're too lazy to obtain the job of their choice

holy fuck the self pity. You are everything is that is wrong with you. No one else. "nothing we can do"

holy fuck shut up people like you are a plague unless you fix yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=ljqra3BcqWM

Just end it, no more suffering or worry, while making any past and future regrets impossible. You are going to die anyway, why wait for yourself to be old and miserable to do it?