Ywn date a 2009 emo girl

>ywn date a 2009 emo girl

Attached: Emo.jpg (600x800, 58K)

They looked like cute zombies.

this is a scene girl, though

Same difference. Scene, emo, basically same thing

Goth emo and scene melted into the same thing in the year of 2009 by early 2012 people gave up on differentiating because they didn't "like labels" and referred to it as "screamo" like "look at that girl, she's screamo" there was also "scenie weenie" and then everyone started using Tumblr in late 2012 and became "hipsters" now everyone is punk or something.

I wanna explode in her cold, putrid vag

I just call them fags

MY SIDES. KEK. GOOD SHIT, NIGGA.

The girls they're cute fags. I want one very badly.

i filled that girl with cum

>tfw most scene kids transformed into hipsters
i hate all of these people so much

I actually did, she was more scene though. but she was honestly a Stacey at heart. Rich daddy, private school. Too good for my greasy little teenage self. I still dont know how it happened, I suppose the emo fag look was quite flattering in girls eyes. But yeah Shes a dentist with a tory double barrel named boyfriend now and Im a simple depressed wageslave.

One heavily photoshopped image still appears on google too

Attached: 47E8E0AC-33C0-4F83-A05C-A478A3FAE8CD.jpg (1240x1588, 188K)

And now with her true kind. Love a rebellious rich girl. It was nice while it lasted

Attached: 0478CAD0-5F47-43DB-8142-5294720F1B7B.jpg (1242x2205, 308K)

>I filled that girl with cum
I'll take "shit that never happened for" 1000

I always had fantasies about being an incredibly wealthy/powerful executive who is in a long term relationship with a stoner chick or loser girl that really can't ever measure up to me.

I just like the feeling of knowing that I'm way out of her league but still hang out with her. She'd have these super edgy liberal views that I don't prescribe to but just nod silently and ask her to quite down while I read.

Even better if I'd known this chick all my life.

I'd take her to dinner parties that where more like networking events with very influential and serious people with ultra conservative views and she'd just feel like shit knowing that there's a women and men here that have a higher level of education and deeper insight into the world then her and all her drugs and stoner friends could ever hope to understand.

These people don't talk about how to change the world they actively do. They don't complain about being unskilled or unprepared, they make themselves ready.

And every day it becomes abundantly clear that she will always need me and I won't ever need her.

Everyday I slowly break her and bend her to my will, she begins to lose her free spirit and becomes more and more of a conservative. She starts hiding her tats. Not speaking unless spoken to and becoming a stepford wife.

Attached: 1566079927027.jpg (450x425, 155K)

Cool i guess? Idk what that has to do with emo girls but yeah.

No, no they are not the same thing. Fuck you for saying that.

>I actually did, she was more scene though. but she was honestly a Stacey at heart.
Ummm, most of the were. I've always been under the impression that the whole emo/scene shit was just a phase that basic, boring bitches went through to try to experiment with being more unique and individualistic, when deep down they're really conformist bitches, and reverted back to their natural selves after high school (sometimes before). That's why I avoided them like the plague. Bunch of posers.

The true "emo" chicks (personality wise, not just appearance) weren't dyeing their hair and caking on black makeup and wearing typical emo/goth clothes. They usually didn't stand out at all until you got to know them a little bit and realized they were the real deal, not posers.

Because you could break the emo girl in much the same way.

>now everyone is punk or something
Antifa Punk?
SJW punk?
Trap punk?

>tfw all the emos turned to trannies instead.
>this decade's emo phase is the tranny phase

Yeah some forms of gay with punk slapped on.

I thought the same thing for a while. Back in like 2016 identifying as an escalator was the equivalent of having a emo or scene hairstyle.

>identifying as an escalator was the equivalent of having a emo or scene hairstyle
W-what

Attached: 1536191507247.jpg (480x405, 19K)

I'm talking about people that identified as genderqueer and all that. That's the trend that is the current equivalent to what emo was in like 2008

I'd say trannyhood is lumped up in that shit.

We all made fun of emos at the time but I actually miss them now. They were alright.

Your wishes are not reality, schizo

Fucking hell can you get more toff