Virginity expiry date

So lately I've been thinking. I'm 25 years old now and still a virgin. Might that have an influence on me? What if sexual intercourse causes some important mental development that I and most incels here never got and now we're fucked. And if this is actually a thing, is it different for guys and girls?

Attached: Hot and bothered.png (1404x795, 869K)

Being 10+ years behind the sexual and romantic experience curve is going to cause severe problems if you were to get into a relationship. Living life like the rest of people wasn't meant for us.

This is exactly what I'm afraid of. What if my body actually doesn't know how to do lewds. I just grew too old and can't do it anymore.

>Being 10+ years behind the sexual and romantic experience curve is going to cause severe problems if you were to get into a relationship. Living life like the rest of people wasn't meant for us.

I got raped on my 25th birthday by a discord tranny. It definitely does have an influence on your psyche having sex. Now I get uncontrollable erections and want to get dommed by a thicc goth girl with mommy milkers.

Maybe who knows. I'm 22 and a khv but I've almost completely given up so I don't think about it when I'm not on here. At 25 though I'm not sure what it's like for you. I'll be joining you soon enough though.

Nothing is stopping you from going on Grindr and getting TOPPED

Isn't Grindr only for gay guys?

trannies regularily use it as well.

based topped advocate

what do you mean raped on your birthday by a discord tranny

And if you don't wanna date either?

Yeah, so fags.

dont forget only 5 years to wizardom

I have a feeling that one is a lie. I've never seen a wizard. Beside that's for guys only, isn't it? I get the crazy cat lady card in 5 years.

Voluntary wizard here. Sadly you get no powers but yes a tight grasp on your impulses.
I still have a healthy interest in sex but only if there's a strong and long-term emotional bond. It serves no purpose otherwise.

Attached: 1566826501781.jpg (985x1600, 265K)

To me its gay if you get TOPPED but I strictly TOP

The Grindr pill, you are right though easy way to have sex

Wizard here. The term is generally just for guys, but I think you can be a sorceress at 30 if you want. How many cats do you have? I think the minimum is 3 for crazy cat lady status.

So gay guys and gay guys who dress like women?

Sissies and dudes of all sorts, I fucked a sissyboi bottom once it wasn't bad, and 2 weeks ago I let a older married man suck me off he bought me a 12 pack of beer and brought pizza over and left was good head I'm a 26 yo NEET

I have one right now. A really old tomcat that cuddles with me every night.

Also I didn't expect that many wizards here. I'm not often on Jow Forums but when I am I expect everyone to be a 14year old.

Can't complain when you can get boipussy for free any time you want

If it would be that easy I wouldn't be a virgin with 25. And you're a guy. Aren't guys supposed to have it harder on this? I feel lied to.

Having lost my virginity at 27, the only thing that was fucked from not having sex earlier was iron grip masturbation ruining my sensitivity. I went no fap for a while and was finally able to cum from vaginal intercourse. Everything, at least in my case, was just instinct. As long as you aren't too autistic, your body will just know what to do when your girlfriend is giving you the right signals.

Are you a female (female)? Women can get fucked by who ever they want Grindr is the spot for horny guys and guys will fuck anything they can get

Ha, I don't have a sensitivity issue! I can't even touch the sensitive parts down under without it being near painful. I wonder how that will work during sex. Also I don't know the definition of right signals. I'm oblivious to those. Been flirted with a couple times and never realized it without anyone else telling me.

Ahem lady, show us your pussy!

Yes and people here keep telling me I can who ever I want but I CAN NOT. I don't even know why. Maybe I'm too autistic. Maybe I don't try hard enough? Or maybe I can't see the signals and just frienzone anyone getting close.

Not posting my cute cat here. He might get cursed from being seen by evil robits here. I can assure you he doesn't look healthy though. As in his fur doesn't look too great and he's blind.

Having sex for its own sake is both self-destructive and morally bankrupt. Wait until you're in a long-term and wholesome relationship.
If it doesn't happen then just accept your spinster destiny, it is much better than degrading yourself.

I think it's more psychological, rather than just having sex. As in being born into it. I think we bots can reach our own personal development and sexual experience, but I think it will be under a strategy that's different from the normies.

Think of it like a bunch of baseball players on a soccer field.

Attached: 1568151333958.jpg (1600x900, 78K)

What color is your butthole? Do you have nice nipples?

Yeah, I'm oblivious to flirting too. A girl has to be upfront with me, if she's interested. It just took until I was almost 27 to grow the balls to ask girls out that I like. Once I was with my first gf, I just worked my awkward charm until she pretty much told me she wanted to have sex. The signals are different for everyone. Basically for me, if I was out just to get laid, I'd be fucked. But being with someone trying to build a relationship, you just start to learn their quirks.

Hm. Sounds like a cute romance story there. Makes me jealous. I've been asked out twice, once by a girl and once by a guy. I liked both but just couldn't do the lewd. It didn't feel right. That's what I meant with the expiry date in the title of the thread. Maybe I just can't anymore. Maybe I can only do friendship from now on.

You're simply not a whore and require a proper bond to exist before you can do the lewds. It isn't you who's broken, it's our hyper-sexualized and sociopathic society trying to normalize what isn't natural.

As I've found out if you keep making efforts, even pitiful ones, you'll eventually get lucky. Just don't give up. I'm 31 and with my second girlfriend now.

What about those Zen monks who go their whole lives without sex?

Maybe you're right. Thanks user. I'm always surprised by the actual good advice I get on Jow Forums, despite all the dumb incels shitposting.

Maybe I'm just late with everything. I only got to know true friendship a week ago. All the people I knew until now were nothing compared to that.

Not everybody here is a retard, I have met some wholesome people and formed friendships, even if short-lived. Never compromise your integrity to fit into a depraved society.
The buzzword incel is being used specifically to shame and ostracize those who don't engage in meaningless sex. It is yet another push to normalize societal and moral decay.

I use incel to tease a bit but I don't think there's truly something as incel. I just like to use it since I fall into the same category.

>I fall into the same category
That is true only if you fixate on sex too much and revolve your whole being around it.
There's nothing wrong with being a virgin at your age, it is commendable in fact.

I turned 25 last month and I think it's already too late for me. The way I see it if you're 20-24 and still a virgin you can just be a late bloomer or even make up an excuse for it but at this point only damaged people are still virgins. Just give up.

Attached: 1548337924924.jpg (640x480, 51K)

See This Laotian lady dragged me into a month long relationship of hell. I felt tormented by their emotional abuse due to their mental illness. I didn't know how to say no and make it clear when enough was enough. I only wanted a friend and not a tranny dominatrix relationship. Now I have a deep seated femdom fetish. The silver lining is that after this shit I stopped listening to sissy and hypno shit because it's fucking gay and all the actual good hypnodom shit is hard to find. I miss listening to nikki fatale though. Those files were hot.

Attached: ihdkiejkaaf11.jpg (1944x2539, 435K)

Nigga fucking and cumming is literally in your DNA. Your body cannot forget it.

You're beyond pathetic, even little girls have more spine than you.

I can't believe there are actually 25 years + people on here that are so fucking shallow minded as to think that sex is the cause of ones problems. IT's merely a symptom. You're a willingless loser not a virgin. You post on r9k. You have no intelligence.

>causes some important mental development
This is always implied true by normalfags making fun of virgins, and always implied false by normalfags that catch virgins complaining.

>What if sexual intercourse causes some important mental development that I and most incels here never got and now we're fucked.
Don't worry, it doesn't. There's plenty of people in the world who have had sex and are more fucked up than 99% of the virgins on this board. The first time is extremely overrated. Tends to be sloppy and a little embarrassing. Nothing really changes afterwards. The only thing that changes is that you can now say "I've had sex" and be telling the truth. That's literally it. There's no rush.

I wouldn't say that about myself. I only really have a lack of social and relationship experience. What I really think is pathetic is someone who hasn't even tried to take any chances or experiment with their sexuality and self image. Sometimes you gotta let something bad happen to you in order to grow as a person. Sure I was fucking scared shitless everytime I was around them but I never had any prior knowledge on what the fuck to do when you're stuck in a terrible relationship. I now have that experience and I will never let something like that happen to me ever again. Why not try having sex incel?

>What I really think is pathetic is someone who hasn't even tried to take any chances or experiment with their sexuality and self image
Precisely what I said, you have no dignity, willpower, sense of self or morals. You're a worthless lump jumping into every mold on sight in a sad attempt of "finding yourself", even if that mold is smeared with literal shit.
>Why not try having sex incel?
You're the one trying to cope with that monumental fuck-up of yours by trying to gather pity on Jow Forums of all places.

Attached: 1552937310510.jpg (714x330, 42K)

Who says I'm trying to find pity? Seems like someone is having a bad day. Why don't you get out more?

Didn't get enough (you)s in your own thread? I feel embarrassed for you, just stop it already.

Have you ever had a relationship, user?

Yeah, multiple and none of them involved fucking a man. Why do you ask?

If you think that attempt at mockery and shame will get you anywhere then boy are you wrong.

Then why are you on Jow Forums of all places? Go outside.

I'm not the one weak-willed enough to practice sodomy and to get throat-fucked by a tranny, and definitely not the one crying crocodile tears over it on this board.
I'm fine, thank you.

You could have taken my blunt words as advice but instead you're trying to justify being a spineless faggot. Your loss.

Your latent homosexuality is showing, user

See? Shitposting incels ruining threads. This is what I'm used to. Thanks for showing up to my thread though, user.

Some of the greatest minds of all time died virgins. Isaac Netwon, Nikola Tesla, Immanuel Kant, etc. If it does impair some mental development then it clearly can't be that of a very important part of the brain.

I feel like I still think, act, and feel, like a virgin even though I've had sex multiple times with this girl who wasn't a hooker. She was my best friend and it was pity sex, maybe it's because of that. Too sad I got obsessed with making her be my gf and she ran away

Pity sex? What's that supposed to be?

She loved me a lot and thought that I was a nice guy and should be more confident in myself. I was a 22yo khv, she knew that. So when she broke up with her bf she became my practice gf until I would build up enough confidence to approach girls. This plan went too bad too quickly, especially because I had been in love with her for years before this. Now she isn't in my life anymore and never will again

Sounds nice though. I kinda want to have a practice bf.

Is that an actual picture of the tranny?
I wonder if Asian trannies inherently look not convincing because asians are just more androgynous compared to whites. I've yet to see a white tranny that looks anywhere close to this or just not a train wreck desu.

>Practice gf
Sounds like a plot to a slice of life anime or manga.
Damn, I wish I had a friend who cared about me that much.
Was there any one thing you did or salient incident to burn that bridge?

if you havent lost your v card by the time you're like 19, you're never going to develop normal sexuality

Nice try Shlomo, but you're on the wrong board.

Im also 25, KHV. From a girls perspective, its hell. Literally am mentally stunted 5-10 years because of it. I think my iq has suffered also.

>from a girl's perspective
Dude there are threads on this board every day of guys who are desperate that they can't find someone your age who is still a virgin.

You can be a 25 y/o who has had a lot of sex and is shit at relationships. To you, sex might be using your partner as a fleshlight and kicking them out the door. You can be a 25 y/o who married their high school sweetheart at 18 and divorced at 25 and be completely alien to forming relationships. To you, sex might be something you rarely saw and you're confused when a new partner doesn't like the same things that your old one did. You could be a 25 y/o survivor of sexual assault and you freeze up like a virgin or can't get it up because of the PTSD. You would be indistinguishable from all these people with their problem plagued relationships if you had an open mind and genuine affection to give.

What all of those people would be looking for is a partner who'd be willing to invest time and effort into them. Which, unfortunately, we would never be able to find because we're ugly and unlovable.

Attached: 1554828506715.jpg (727x868, 237K)

yea. When I met them I didn't have my specs on so I didn't notice a bulge or adam's apple. I fell for the dating someone based on their personality meme. They made the first move on me though. I wasn't a tranny chaser. That's probably why they wanted my cummies so bad though.

So in conclusion, lying for quick lays or prostitutes might enable you to mask the first time jitters until you find someone willing to accept your inherent flaws as a human being because of how competent you are at fucking.

Not really. If I bring it up they say its weird and that I am probably ugly and fat, have mental issues etc. the reason I still am a virgin has to do with isolation. I never talk to anyone online either. All I know that from the eyes of others I look normal, I have a job and live by myself. I could have sex with some dude anytime but because of my mental immaturity I never think of sex or being in a relationship. I am straight though.

Only idiots think that. I respect girls who stayed untouched instead of succumbing to primal impulses.

Not many people are competent at sex. Most men are just fucking retarded animals who think pounding is the way.

>stayed untouched
I think I was fucked from the womb. My mom never fed me breast milk, I was never held etc although I never grew up poor. Had my period very late, I think I was 16,the same year as my younger sister. So basically I think I have some hormonal defect considering my late puberty. And I have a neurological disorder affecting one in a million people, it has to do with cross wiring in the brain between the two halves,controlling movements of each side of the body.

I was breast-fed, fed very well overall and never really had any major health issues. I'm also rather attractive and have a good body.
Yet I'm a wizard and that's because the idea of casual sex always felt unnatural to me, so I've been waiting for that true bond.
I also find it very, very hard to truly connect with people and not because I'm THAT socially inept. Perhaps there is something wrong with my brain, but I never had issues making acquaintances and friendships, but something meaningful and deep is as rare as winning lottery.

Basically don't be so hard on yourself. If it must come, it will come. Don't compromise your integrity for sex.

>the idea of casual sex always felt unnatural to me, so I've been waiting for that true bond.
Same. Everyone is fucking everyone. That has always been the case. Waiting for the right person and having a bond is the perfect prerequisite for great sex. I too cannot imagine myself having sex with some random person. The thought frankly disgusts me.
>I also find it very, very hard to truly connect with people
Me too. Although I feel like the older I get the harder it becomes to get close to someone.
>Perhaps there is something wrong with my brain
I wonder the same thing.

No one posting on this board is fucking Tesla, They were all well established geniuses making big moves with their careers in their 20's.

Just keep being a wholesome girl and don't fret over something so insignificant. I'm sure you wouldn't care as much if it the idea that being a virgin is somehow wrong wasn't being pushed onto you from all directions
Ignore idiocy and live your life.

What if it's the other way around: there's an important mental development that makes you and other incels who you are and now you're fucked.

I went through the same thing, never breast fed never held etc, all of that was reserved for my older brother, after him they just stopped giving a shit, divorced and my mom went a bit crazy after that, I'm handholdless virgin I managed to kiss a girl once