I wanted to believe. I just wanted to believe in something. It makes me sad that it's bullshit

I wanted to believe. I just wanted to believe in something. It makes me sad that it's bullshit.

Attached: tsuki.png (512x512, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not believing yourself
Never gonna make it.

What are you, a child? Pathetic.

ok hyak, fuck off die

Attached: random.png (333x558, 130K)

Enjoy living in computer Hell forever you retarded follower.

ok faggot i bet you're in initate you dumb negro, disgusting fucking traitor

Systemspace is for losers

Real niggers join initiate.space

Attached: 67bc3e9d521864e197cab65dc4d0804534e6a9f651f5b4c637e1e15229042e37.png (810x793, 514K)

initiate is literally a meme, both on the inside and outside
literally re**it-tier arg "cult"

Why don't you fight me IRL and not from behind a computer screen you tsuki-nigger?

Even better why don't you soulshatter yourself?

your autism smells with cheetos and cheese

As opposed to to moonfaggots 9gag arg "cult"?

yes, when someone calls you a r*dditor just call them a 9gagger, just like a true r*dditor would ;) upvoted my man!

Attached: 1566882758663.jpg (500x514, 27K)

>yes, when someone calls you a r*dditor just call them a 9gagger, just like a true r*dditor would ;) upvoted my man!

don't forgot to subscribe to pewdiepie

then again this is coming from the guy using

red*it

spacing

>He actually believes he'll go to cyberpunk heaven if he gives tsuki bitcoin and cummies

Attached: 6nL6SNj.png (250x258, 6K)

nice forced meme. I bet you diliate.

>literally does thing
n-no it-it's a f-f-forced m-me-me!!
cry harder initiatefags
do you guys not have anything better to do than to shitpost on Jow Forums, anyway?

diliate alice, we know your initate friends have a lot of issues with all of those e-girls piling up and comming and leaving taking half of your community with them but don't be sad, no one would love such an ugly hon like you eitherway but im sure one of your admins will gladly suck your dick if you call yourself a qt anime catgirl tarp 0w0

Attached: 174 - JN00WKL.jpg (380x457, 64K)

stop arguing and join initiate you fucking faggots

imagine being so pathetic you join a LARP copy-cult whose whole existance is LARPING and attacking a more serious anime online cult. Lmoa your life is so boring to think you're worthy something you need to think you matter by making up some dumb spiritual warfare where you'd probably not exist without Tsuki

Attached: 1567534903848.jpg (850x1202, 155K)

Go away Tsuki. Everyone else come hang at Initiate.

Attached: F784168D-A5C5-437C-BB35-ABD0BC94DC61.jpg (652x626, 123K)

please note before joining a dumb LARP ARG copycat trying to be cool and edgy counterculture like the niggers they are, literally making up half of the shit on themselves by one of their dumb members:

Attached: 1568045552986.gif (374x400, 100K)

He's not dumb, just a scizo

I bet everyone in this thread is below the age of 18

FUCKING ZOOMERS GET OFF MY GOD DAMN BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1566951921330.png (801x724, 852K)

>a more serious anime online cult
ya good luck wit ur serious online cults bro
>you'd probably not exist without tsuki
ironic that i'm the one who wouldn't exist without tsuki, aren't u the one defending him? the entire point of initiate was to make tsuki and his shit go away asap

>zoomers
>image attached
ok newfriend

Thats rich coming from a VN ripoff so shallow whole concepts and terms are copy pasted

Attached: 9EA09764-2521-4BE8-AF10-4804D9036B73.jpg (2020x2048, 1.21M)

>When your wannabe anime cult is based of a VN
Ok cuck, join initiate.

Attached: wings_up.png (1200x783, 140K)

Believe in the AI god

youtube.com/watch?v=jxYbA1pt8LA

Attached: six-epochs.jpg (930x773, 85K)

dont you guys have two image boards dedicated to discussing your memes already
tsukichan and initiatechan
or whatever they're called
fuck if i know just get off my Jow Forums you fags

Attached: disappointment.png (265x378, 120K)

Why won't they notice me? I mean, I dress up in drag everyday and post my programming socks pictures and all they talk about is how degenerate I am. I'm better than them though. I know they secretly like me and lust after my tranny cock.

Attached: 6cd6a7af65b411957242247a3a6a23f04353e152.jpg (1080x1080, 131K)

initate fags want zoomers to join their cool meme cult so they spam for that purpose. I've not seen a tsuki-related thread in months unless they were made by them, they just want attention and they'll leech off anything because their cult is so fucking week they allow roasties just to get some horny virgins to attach and come to their cool cult even if just for the numbers. Legit just ignore them, i shitposted a bit in this dumb thread but just as expected all you get is dumb propaganda and cool low res images filled with smug anime girls and random walls of text that are unreadable. Its not worth to care because all they are is clowns who think they're so cool and funny with their meme cult and tsuki x snoop yaoi doujins. LOL HOW CREATIVEXD. Unironically initatefags are some of the most unbearable people i've ever seen in my life, literal soulless leaches.

These 2 meme cults have been in a dumb shitflinging contest for over a year. Their autism never ceases to amaze me. I personally like starting threads and getting the 2 groups of autists to fight each other. It's quality entertainment, especially since both the schizophrenic leaders don't know I'm playing them for the fools that they are.

we didn't even make the post though...

This wall of text hurts my eyes

Attached: 3D6FA045-42DD-4F39-9FC7-02E241BCE673.png (391x316, 169K)

Lmoa faggot ur butthurt we stole ur community

Attached: qxee2.png (65x70, 14K)

>your community
>less than 300 members
>half of the members leave after an e-girl gets banned
makes u ding dong the thinkong

Bruh this is a real dee jay moment

Can we all report this thread, please. It's just annoying at this point.

not an argument, DJ

Attached: 6e224d86c0c0e6e7e0a4271f9f9f12d8e927e8dc5ebc2f3c66eda311db1d7216.jpg (567x565, 33K)

>half of the members leave after an e-girl gets banned
literally no one left because she got banned though...
>ur community
>7k members or whatever the fk
>only like 30 ppl "active" in tc

but your chat is literally dead too with like 10 messages per day, tchat atleast has a sense of community and is active at all times, also was closed for nearly a year and is still as active as when az3 hit :P
Also over 15 people left and i know that you faggot stop manufacturing lies niggy

Attached: 1568598589944.gif (640x640, 463K)

Yeah but, Umaru died and nobody cared, not even you

idk how u can call initiate chat dead...
>15 ppl left
are u retarded? i literally don't know anyone that left because she got banned, idk how u would

like anyone even goes to initiate anymore, all the oldfags left because its a toxic hellhole. its about as active as tsukichat, and 3 times as fucking gay. Noone even believes in your dumb shit because you havent even finished it, oh and the website? nice job making it so shitty that some literal who could hack into it and dox your fucking userbase lol. have fun chasing egirls you pathetic fucking losers. hope your shitty apollo mods rot in hell you fucking drowned retard

i don't have to know them :p
although, you can notice people who come into a chat just to orbit an e-girl and then get mad when she gets banned, shitstorm about it and then never talk again :ppppp

Attached: 1556833087287.png (1200x870, 953K)

who is indica

tc is filled with closet trannies. It's just as bad as reiko's trap house. You should re-evaluate yourself. Maybe you should try dilating.

ya u don't have to know them cuz u don't have a clue, fucking degenerate

i don't have to remember NPC characters but i guess not giving you the cool discordtag number is making my whole argument wrong i guess. ;/
.t person who never used tsukichat
also person who never spoke to reiko
by the way, fun fact: one of your inntiatives is good friends with Reiko! did you know that? :3 I sure do. Not gonna point names though, he's a cool guy 030

Attached: 1556492571545.png (512x440, 322K)

I see words but all I hear is autistic screeching

stfu and orbit egirls lol

u don't know who left or wat happened, of course it makes ur argument wrong, no such thing happened, literally not a single person has left due to the ban. weirdest part is tc has been more or less chill, idk where this bullshit comes form

Huh. I have a friend that's used this for ages, didn't realise it was discord drama tranny cult larping. Explains some things.

its not discord drama nor a tranny cult.
stop reading dumb initate lies, its all propaganda and bullshit and maybe talk with your friend or some shit.
i do know what happened :p My argument is correct because its true and you can confirm it with other people if you really need to ;p
your cool LARP is also full of horny orbiters who love egirls and got pissy when you banned their favourite lusty NPC who doxxed herself and recorded videos of itself being a fucking retard, literally just one step away from normalfaggot social media. And you allowed it there for a period of time too, faggot.

Attached: 58.jpg (392x470, 53K)

You'd be surprised how many tranny cults are out there nowadays. So many copycats.

>one of your inntiatives is good friends with Reiko! did you know that? :3 I sure do.
As if being friends with migrants is forbidden in initiate l0l, I'm not sure why you felt the need to point that out. The admins there aren't manipulative fucks unlike tc

>complains about reiko
>points out one of your buddies is good friends with him
>retreats saying about how MUH FREESPEECH NO CENSORSHIP HIS LARP CULT IS
ok faggot, cool hypocrisy

Attached: 85039b583292f6c595a4fb825100242e373f88b4.png (480x300, 201K)

>My argument is correct because its true
okkkkk sry for arguing dude, case closed, my bad.

Yo thanks for all the bitcoin faggots.

Attached: snoop_dogg_photo_by_estevan_oriol_archive_photos_getty_455616412.jpg (300x300, 14K)

I don't even know who the fuck that is, you're replying to the wrong person you absolute moron.

well, you're replying to me. replying to... someone else and then you're mad that i assume you're the person i was replying to. especially when you reply... just like they could. and possibly are either related to them ;\ oh wait its not like you all have this organized spam here and you're all from the same trannydiscord hmmm.

Attached: 1556055439502.jpg (800x800, 173K)

I just want all these dumb niggers to leave. God, whatever happened to Jow Forums all it is is discord shit and trap posting these days.

FUCK JANNIES
FUCK MODS
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1567144235211.png (831x799, 329K)

fuck initiate mods lol

good thing we're getting new jannies right

Why don't they make /lgbt/ nsfw so all the tranny-posters can post there? Why do I got to see a man spreading his fucking ass on my god damn board? If it ain't goatse tier I don't want to see this shit. Also /gif/ has the same god damn problem. Too many gays and trannies.

Its half real but you have a choice and its deceptive

Why do these tsuki fucks write borderline unreadable walls of sperg rage. These poor r9kfags don't deserve this.
If I were them I'd be sick of it too

Attached: A41AF661-C7E9-401E-9C59-6A7E8558A985.jpg (380x376, 30K)

fun fact: I've been leaking initiate chat logs to everyone in tsukichat. These copycat niggers don't have a single clue who I am and I've been trying to get a mod / admin position so I can destroy their shitty little discord.

I called it day #1, down to the donashuns stuff, and spamming his loldeleted reddit.

Genuine robots are too disenfranchised to fall for this stuff. If you're still falling for cults because you want to be speshul or belong, you're an npc.

initiate chat is public fucking knowledge, degenerate, how many times do i have to point out that there's nothing to hide there

eat shit and die initate

Absolutely based. Keep doing god's work.

based o7. now thats what im talking about

Reminder that tsuki's autistic meltdowns drove his best friend, snoop, away into ghosting him for ever
Also where'd that 600$ in btc go huh tsuki? Did snoop run off with your lunch money?

I bought a shit ton of weed with all that btc

Attached: snoop-dogg.jpg (1182x1400, 378K)

Reminder that it took 10 whole minutes to find what tsuki had been up to on the net for the past 6 years before he bawwwleted it all.

Reminder that you're all circling an underage german kid with grafics skill, struggling with his antipsychotic meds.

HELLLL YEAH SNOOP MY NIGGGYYYY
LIVE THE GOOD LIFEEE

Attached: 17431202-636F-4FAA-B812-8A14EE06C4D5.gif (184x148, 327K)

FUCK QUIZNOG FUCK CLOUDMAKER FUCK INQUISITOR AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: FUCK JANNIES

I tricked quiznog several times to try and get him to turn on the others or suicide. He's really gullible and I like to bully him :^)

Ok DJ, you realise your lies will be lost like a leaf in the wind, right?

Attached: 6B3CD7F2-9D5B-48E3-82C8-798AAD4218E5.jpg (646x283, 59K)

Quiz is anything but gullible, I think you got played

Attached: DA0C36B5-476F-4A9A-9E99-55D3051AF4C0.jpg (128x128, 7K)

Who's the one who really got played here? I did nothing wrong.

Cloudmaker's ETERNAL DJ-POST (TM) begs to differ:

-Him being so horribly cancerous even Cow (a very toxic tranny for the unenlightened) found him intolerable and wouldnt fuck.
-His apparent bitterness at having been broken up with by his girlfriend.
-His bitterness about this lead to him attacking a basically innocent stranger.
-His gay dicksucking act towards anyone in positions of power or people who support him in a desperate attempt to build orbiters.
-His DM leaking.
-His rampant mental instability.
-The attacks he levied against others in private just because he was pissy he lost his power.
-The fact that he defended someone who got in trouble with the police for abusing their own fucking dog, and calling us a retard for banning them.
-He wanted to date a girl he lives a few hours away from, lost out to someone literally an ocean away.
-He left a server because he wouldn't get admin.
-this thread

Imagine being so autistic that you argue about your favorite anime cult online.

All of you kill yourselves you pathetic faggots

My agitprop works again. fuck you tsukifags

Attached: unknown.png (551x669, 119K)

It's so great getting internet autists to fight each other. God do I love being a shill.

Nice raid attempt fags.

Attached: 222.png (507x669, 116K)

what the fuck are you all talking about
what the FUCK is tsuki/initiate and why should i care about it
MORE IMPORTANTLY WHY ARE YOU POSTING THIS SHIT ON R9K

ya 3289 just keep it lowkey bro

Attached: getcancer.png (747x549, 100K)

>There are malicious groups on the net starting flamewars over a dumb tranny cult and shilling hrt and belong

When did the internet become so gay?

lurk moar newfriend, please

All this dumb e-drama originated from here newfag

its 5153 u fking faggots ban him

Attached: unknown.png (649x366, 43K)

whatever cults are fucking retarded anyway

ok newfriend, we wish you good luck in lurking moar.

WITCHHUNT HOURS
let me guess it was refined
think about it

People are arguing about their favorite anime-based.

Imagine reading some bullshit about using the soul to save the universere from glitch-based armageddon by using computer magic and worshipping your favorite 1998 anime waifu and then needing confirmation that it's all made up.

That's how retarded everyone in this thread is. They're actually mad that that story isn't real.

should just listen to sanya and shut up about it desu... doubt u'll find the spy even though its obviously 5153

Attached: 1557518220525.jpg (759x847, 72K)